THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Went out on the trail again today . Kept maxing out the speed on my 14D...it’s definitely time for a faster wheel . 

I vote for the Gotway MSuper V3s+ 1600 Wh battery, with 2000 W Tesla motor!  It handles great on trails and on the road and has great range and plenty of power.  You can easily get it up to 30 MPH.

Edited by Charles McLean
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

I vote for the Gotway MSuper V3s+ 1600 Wh battery, with 2000 W Tesla motor!  It handles great on trails and on the road and has great range and plenty of power.  You can easily get it up to 30 MPH.

Damn thing isn’t available at Ewheels yet . Really thinking about the ACM2. But really do want an 18!

4 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

You bought from Chen right ? How did you know you got the 1900w version ? I don’t see anything in the listings that specify 

13 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

You’re vote won. ;) Just ordered from Chen , didn’t wanna wait . Listing says 1500w motor . But he assured me it’s the new 1900w motor in these . I hope that’s correct Bc I bought it at 430 this morning . Woke up and thought ...man I want that in my life . Lol

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Went out on the trail again today . Kept maxing out the speed on my 14D...it’s definitely time for a faster wheel . 

Yes you will absolutely love the Msuper, good choice. Whats the max speed on 14 ?

32 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

You’re vote won. ;) Just ordered from Chen , didn’t wanna wait . Listing says 1500w motor . But he assured me it’s the new 1900w motor in these . I hope that’s correct Bc I bought it at 430 this morning . Woke up and thought ...man I want that in my life . Lol

@Scott Henley  Here is the link I used to buy my MSuper V3s+ from Chen.  The wheel arrived in 11 days from the time I ordered it, and arrived in perfect shape.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Latest-upgrade-Gotway-Msuper3S-1600WH-84V-Life-150KM-the-maximum-speed-of-55KM-H-the-fastest/32832913078.html

Chen assured me that it was the 1900W Tesla motor.  I've taken my entire wheel apart and rebuilt it and couldn't find anything etched into the motor that specifically said it was 1900W.  However, I can tell you that my MSuper V3s+ motor has just as much power and acceleration as my Tesla, so if they're different motors, I can't tell and I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the performance of my MSuper V3s+.  I put 30 miles on it yesterday, cruising around at an average speed of 25 mph and was impressed with how well it performed across all the roads and trails.  

@Jason McNeil is also going to start carrying the upgraded MSuper V3s+ with Tesla Motor soon, so in the future, I will be recommending to everyone that they buy it from EWheels.com, given Jason's amazing customer support.  Not that I didn't have a good experience with Chen ... but Jason is the man ... hands down.

Congratulations on the purchase! 

If I may also make another recommendation ... get a 3D Printed Mud Guard for your MSuper V3s+.  If you order it now, it will get to you before your wheel so it will be ready.  Check out this review I did:

Enjoy!  Congrats again!

6 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

@Scott Henley  Here is the link I used to buy my MSuper V3s+ from Chen.  The wheel arrived in 11 days from the time I ordered it, and arrived in perfect shape.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Latest-upgrade-Gotway-Msuper3S-1600WH-84V-Life-150KM-the-maximum-speed-of-55KM-H-the-fastest/32832913078.html

Chen assured me that it was the 1900W Tesla motor.  I've taken my entire wheel apart and rebuilt it and couldn't find anything etched into the motor that specifically said it was 1900W.  However, I can tell you that my MSuper V3s+ motor has just as much power and acceleration as my Tesla, so if they're different motors, I can't tell and I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the performance of my MSuper V3s+.  I put 30 miles on it yesterday, cruising around at an average speed of 25 mph and was impressed with how well it performed across all the roads and trails.  

@Jason McNeil is also going to start carrying the upgraded MSuper V3s+ with Tesla Motor soon, so in the future, I will be recommending to everyone that they buy it from EWheels.com, given Jason's amazing customer support.  Not that I didn't have a good experience with Chen ... but Jason is the man ... hands down.

If I may also make another recommendation ... get a 3D Printed Mud Guard for your MSuper V3s+.  If you order it now, it will get to you before your wheel so it will be ready.  Check out this review I did:

Enjoy!  Congrats again!

Yes . That’s the same one I got . Talked to chen for a while this morning and he said “this is the new 1900w Tesla motor , don’t worry “ .

I also dropped your name B) while I was talking to him and said I want the one Charles got and I see he got his in 11 days ...sure hope mine comes just as fast . Lol

I would absolutely prefer to buy from @Jason McNeil, but my ACM is gone and I’m down to the 14D and it feels so limited . I’m also not sure how long it’s inns take GW to get the reverse diode done...so Chen it had to be . 

41 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

18.9 I’m riding right at that most of this video . You can hear the beeps . Lol

Yep, thats little slow... or at lease comparing to gotways models where you can hit 30 easy. Thats 33% potential increase in speed :))  I remember going from Ninebot E+ to ACM, I could NOT go back to Ninebot, even if it was free, lol. Enjoy your new toy once you get it.

9 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I liked that one better than the butt video, Scott :D

Lol. Thanks . I was trying to get a feel for my audience . :P

Guess 70yo sugar mommas don’t watch the EUC vids . Oh well. :roflmao:

22 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Yep, thats little slow... or at lease comparing to gotways models where you can hit 30 easy. Thats 33% potential increase in speed :))  I remember going from Ninebot E+ to ACM, I could NOT go back to Ninebot, even if it was free, lol. Enjoy your new toy once you get it.

I have/had/just sold a 67v ACM . It definitely had a bit more power and range than the 14D but that msuper just looks so good . I can’t wait to get it !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Charles McLean said:

Enjoy!  Congrats again!

Yes I need a mud guard . Was gonna get one from Mathias but if there is someone 

in the us that would be easier. 

2 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Yes I need a mud guard . Was gonna get one from Mathias but if there is someone 

in the us that would be easier. 

I highly recommend Dwayne.  He can print your part and ship it to you in a few days.  Every part he's printed for me has been excellent.  He's based on the east coast of the US.

Here is his 3D Hubs page:

https://www.3dhubs.com/users/dmyers7
https://www.3dhubs.com/service/32091

Here is a link to the 3D Drawing file to send him so that he can print the part:

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15183

I've ordered several mud guards from him for my MSuper V3s+ and they all fit like a glove!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

Enjoy!  Congrats again!

When you took it apart did you notice if the  axle nuts were bigger ? Assuming they should be . Maybe 23 or 24mm nut instead of the 21mm on the older models ?

21 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Off-topic but viewers of Marty Backe's videos will recognize his old stomping grounds in this video:

Maybe this will inspire Marty or one of the other LA riders to jump the LA River! Not sure what the best wheel would be to try it. Maybe the Luffy?

11 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Congrats! 

Edited by Scouts Honor

6 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

When you took it apart did you notice if the  axle nuts were bigger ? Assuming they should be . Maybe 23 or 24mm nut instead of the 21mm on the older models ?

@Scott Henley Check out the pics in this thread from when I cracked open the case.  The axle nut looks to be 3/4" ... not sure what they were before.

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, Marty Backe said:

Here's the only footage that shows a little bit of the activity. The bigger production that was going on was roped off and protected by security.

So I have two questions...

• Is your right knee actually that much lower than your left one, or were you suffering from a Hollywood "wardrobe malfunction"?

And while I am somewhat joking, I am also somewhat serious - a fall with your padding in the wrong place could be quite problematic. So is it a design flaw in the knee pad allowing it to slide down, or did you just not tighten it up enough?

• And (off topic a little), was that a wheelchair fishing spot that you stopped in at the end of the pier?

But don't get me wrong, I am not saying it shouldn't be there... Over here though, anyone would simply stop anywhere and cast a line. I wouldn't have ever thought of the need for a designated zone.

• Like 2

i think a good rule of thumb for riding wheels near pedestrians should be wearing the same protective gear the pedestrians are wearing, none. i know suiting up with a lot of protective gear makes us more daring with our wheels and go faster than we would if we were wearing no protective gear. 

keep it up and wheels will be banned everywhere.