THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@novazeus, @kasenuttyand others...please calm down!  I see both sides of the story.

If you want to take out your anger the next time a member posts a video on the forum depicting an idiot riding 30 mph past pedestrians Speak Out! 

39184212160_8448b08de5_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1

46 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I think you should find a forum for miserable old men who hate everything. This forum is for euc enthusiasts :D

don’t worry, i’ll be building a nice euc park for all u euc ethusiasts to ride in once they are banned from public places. for a small fee, insurance and a waiver of liability. just like the dirt bike parks.

40 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@novazeus, @kasenuttyand others...please calm down!  I see both sides of the story.

If you want to take out your anger the next time a member posts a video on the forum depicting an idiot riding 30 mph past pedestrians Speak Out! I watched this guy’s video! His Monster traveling at 30 mph past these people! WTF!!!

39184212160_8448b08de5_b.jpg

whoa, i just zoomed in on that still, is that old geezer clutching his heart as that monster zooms by.

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

My God, that post plus all the gear I wear is about protecting ME, or injuring MYSELF. How can you possibly post a link to this 1-mph crash Thread in response to a discussion about injuring pedestrians?

OK, I'm convinced now that you're trolling us. I'm signing off on this whole pedestrian thread, plus, this is supposed to be place to post videos.

this is what i was referencing and i’m sure ur smart enough to know that. obviously if u lose control of ur wheel, u are a danger to pedestrians. try to think like an attorney deposing u in litigation.

“At the beach, I stepped on the wheel to start off and I immediately lost control because of how tight the wheel was. I careened into a parked car, stopping just in time to barely touch the bumper, but in the process I stepped off the wheel and it spun a tiny bit (I managed not to drop the wheel) and the pedal must of whacked my ankle. A few hours later I have a large bump on my ankle and it's painful.”

Edited by novazeus

9 minutes ago, fryman said:

Everyone needs to know their limitations. It’s sound like you’re not ready to ride near others or in high traffic areas. 

that was marty’s post, not mine. about his one mph crash.

2 hours ago, fryman said:

You posted it as your own; not as a quote.

3 hours ago, fryman said:

Everyone needs to know their limitations. It’s sound like you’re not ready to ride near others or in high traffic areas. 

ya, sorry about that but i somewhat agree with what u said about marty’s post.

26 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

A reminder to all EUC riders to be safe, be aware of the performances of your EUC, and consider wearing protections ! The gotway Tesla seems to be quite a solid unit considering how hard it crashed.

i have crashed on mine too. only a scratch.. though not at this speed :o 

i think acm is not more durable than the tesla...

thats what people say when they see the long plastic peice fall off. you can put it back with a little click

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

That guy in Miami was asking for it!  Got exactly what he deserved.

That was strange.  It looked like an advertisement for Respect The Beep Hoodies.

I still can't believe he set up the crash on camera.  Coincidence, I think not.

I am glad he was not hurt very bad. but Daaam!  :confused1:

He makes some good videos, though.  Probably gonna go viral.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve454 said:

That was strange.  It looked like an advertisement for Respect The Beep Hoodies.

I still can't believe he set up the crash on camera.  Coincidence, I think not.

they were filming the ride. and deided to do a drive by shot

and he went too fast

so no coincidence.

• Like 1

in the "respect the beep video"

i dont believe he didnt hear the sound.. i have driven next to a highway with wind noise and heard it..

he is just willing to say truth and that is that he tried to go very fast and risking it too much...

and the way he explains it "but for some reason" is a phrase commonly used when lying 

too many assumptions i know.. but i dont believe he didnt hear the beep...

• Upvote 2