Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

18 minutes ago, Planemo said:

So it's a 4P wheel? And whats the max continuous amp output on the LG50MT? Is it 10A? I appreciate its running higher voltage than all previous wheels though.

Individual cell level monitoring would be awesome.

Yes 32s4p, with individual pack therefore 4 BMS (Hero was first): 128 cells in total.
In between an EX.N: 144 cells and RS: 96 cells (closer to the EX.N)

I found it easier to count the number of cells to anticipate the packs power delivery versus number of parallels, but also series so... hmm.. If you see what I mean :D
Or it's the same as a 24s5.33p would be if it was a 100.8V wheel.

10 minutes ago, supercurio said:

Yes 32s4p, with individual pack therefore 4 BMS (Hero was first): 128 cells in total.

yes,with this config you have single cell balancing, nice addon ;) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Grimm10 said:

I gotta say, the Begode Master looks to be a simple and durable design vs the S20.  

I wonder if there has been further analysis done of the Hero suspension, maybe from one that works just great?
To balance out the negative ones we've seen from EUC Upgrade's experience (bent rod) and EcoDrift (corrosion from factory and generally unimpressed)

• Like 1

KellyC and Shibby_time took a hero out on the jump line and trails, they had already changed the shock though so it's not stock. I'd summarize it as: great in the city, but lock out the suspension for the jumps (only possible because they changed the shock, and speaks more to the shock than the wheel as a whole). It has RS torque. It's kind of noisy too.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That's a great video! I loved the tour of the neighborhood, interesting true quarantine complete with blocked roads. It looks like the factories don't have dormitories anymore like they did last time I was over there—my how things change.

Master looks good! Seems like he has the suspension setup pretty firm, but at least it's not clanking on every bump.

This thread topic of Begode Master currently has 11 pages.

The thread topic of Inmotion V12 currently has 56 pages.

The thread topic of King Song S20 currently has 102 pages.

Might be an indication of each wheel's popularity and appeal to members.

Might be in informal poll that extrapolates into share of sales in the market place as a whole.

Would be great if E-wheels shared information like number of warranty claims, problems, repairs etc, of each brand/model.

Veteran has 40 pages and it is one of the most popular EUC judging by the number of social media posts about it.

S18 has the most pages, and there’s hardly any social media content on that wheel. Also doesn’t seem to be a bestseller compared to V11.

Master is being heavily promoted by Begode on social media, and they are very responsive to community feedback. I think they know they have a winner on their hands.

Plus their design is simple and elegant and robust, compared against the S20. It looks like a natural evolution of what it is designed for.

Yes, add the Gotway performance pedigree and battery improvements and they have a sure-fire winner.

• Like 1

It seems he has no shock spring. As soon as the wheel is upright it sinks to bottom of the suspension travel. The bottom fairings are almost on the road.

Screenshot at 2022-03-19 18-57-19.png

Screenshot at 2022-03-19 18-53-08.png

Also compare the gap between the top of the tire and the headlights in the two photos.

Edited by DavidB
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Paul A said:

This thread topic of Begode Master currently has 11 pages.

The thread topic of Inmotion V12 currently has 56 pages.

The thread topic of King Song S20 currently has 102 pages.

Megathreads are really hard to follow. Not something to strive for... 

After production versions of these wheels ship, please let's do whatever we can to encourage people to start single-topic discussions.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DavidB said:

It seems he has no shock spring. As soon as the wheel is upright it sinks to bottom of the suspension travel. The bottom fairings are almost on the road

Also compare the gap between the top of the tire and the headlights in the two photos.

He said in a response on Facebook that there was no air in the shock because the was riding on road and not off-road.   ....  .Which is strange.

Edited by Wgm
  • Like 1

Might be a case of lost in translation. Not necessarily strange if the Master suspension works similar to or is the same as the EX20 : look at video below around 1:23. Suspension travel varies greatly depending on how you set the tuning knob.

And we do know that the Master has similar (probably the same ^^) tuning knob on its suspension :

... so overall rather good news. I also was a bit puzzled by the seemingly weak response from the suspension on the Lukas lockdown video.

Edited by Nekko 2
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Nekko 2 said:

Water proofing seems good as well :

Too early to tell, don't forget they splashed the hero with water but the ecodrift teardown showed maybe that's not the best idea because both speaker and display is not waterproof and drains directly into the electronics.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1