Mango

14 hours ago, onizukagto said:

Lol. I think inmotion is having a laugh. 

Screenshot_20220831-124357_Facebook.thumb.png.66f6a5eb2111a7554fa783f2afa2a1c2.png

FB_IMG_1661920897667.thumb.jpg.3b199d42f71ad35bf74f60b859dd98aa.jpg

Annoyingly I suddenly can't share the original link to the Facebook Post. Grrr. 

Guess your just have to get on bookfacing and check it out yourself. 

Thank you for sacrificing for us, FB-phobics.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RayRay said:

Method #3

San Diego PD doing its duty and catching those criminals that they missed all these years 😤. Lack of respect todo something like that to a veteran.

We can relate in the UK. 

• Sad 1

Found a size comparison video on bookface. 

Actually didn't look that massive in comparison to the S20/22 and Sherman. 

Link:

https://fb.watch/fhlI2scNds/

Edit: just noticed the panel at the top of the side panel is off. You can pause the video and see two "holes", if I was to speculate.... 

Perhaps that is how you can adjust the suspension? :efef927839:

Food for thought... 

Edited by onizukagto
Noticing something about the V13 in the video
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 6:16 PM, DjPanJan said:

Funnily enough just today I got finally tired of running my V12-HT up and down the steep-ish stairs twice a day, so I went and bought cheap 2 m long motorcycle loading ramp (around $35) and put it in. Much easier for V12 and ready for V13 too ... And as I don't have car (that's why I have EUC in a first place), I don't need to worry about foldable ramps. 

Took me a few watches to figure out what fell off.

Looks like that was the rear mudguard.

All the footage I have seen of that thing look like it's just attached on a two-post hinge and can freely flap around; that seems a bit odd to me as I am used to wheel mudguards being a bit more rigid, but in any event of all the things that could fail that's probably the least important.

• Like 2

That was a pretty brutal crash test. Unlike dirt, there is no give in the steps or railings at impact. Basically, all the impact force have to dealt with by the wheel. The mud guard came off may or may not be a feature. But you can't tell until you look at it more closely. The rear guard only came off after the wheel landed directly on the mud guard on the landing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, techyiam said:

That was a pretty brutal crash test. Unlike dirt, there is no give in the steps or railings at impact. Basically, all the impact force have to dealt with by the wheel. The mud guard came off may or may not be a feature. But you can't tell until you look at it more closely. The rear guard only came off after the wheel landed directly on the mud guard on the landing.

Would’ve been more impressive if he turned it on and rode away. I’m sure it was still rideable but still…

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UtahRider said:

Would’ve been more impressive if he turned it on and rode away. I’m sure it was still rideable but still…

You can see them do exactly that here: https://fb.watch/fpkMsuMEC7/ :)

IMO one drop like that is great but can it hold up after doing the same thing 10 times? 😂

Oh I was beaten by @techyiam already!

Edited by Rawnei