Mango

Looks like V13 production packaging is ready to rock out. 

FB_IMG_1663246315720.thumb.jpg.c34af63d9391c1a972489fe3f918c3ba.jpg

InMotion also said they will soon be posting a video of the V13 performing a high speed stop.... Whatever they means. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/inmotioneuc/permalink/2919258541702436/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Forwardnbak said:

they showed this mock up today, it was from a dealer that was apparently shown it from IM. Not sure though.

A6425CF1-023D-4347-90F5-60DC9EF04DC2.jpeg

I love the mockup of the seat; that looks great.

Not so sure about that mockup of a possible integrated stand; kinda looks like any time you would try to use it part of that rear mudguard would get crushed.

Actually I think there may have been a missed opportunity here.

A more rugged mudguard could have been used AS a kickstand.

Since the videos have shown that the mudguard is loose and can flap around, a more rigid/sturdy mudguard with appropriately shaped end piece would have made a great stand; gravity would have moved it into position as the wheel is tipped over in that direction.

Something like that would probably not be too difficult of an aftermarket mod to make

17 minutes ago, Fuerte said:

I am ready to see some reviews already! I appreciate that they are releasing some short videos, but we need to see some known reviewers try this thing out.

There is a dealer on Facebook that said they will get their V13 demo in November. 

The short videos with the overdubbed audio are a bit disappointing. The motorbike overdub was particularly nice. 

Seems the hype machine is trying to turn faster than we have seen the wheel go yet.

A lot of SPIN but not much of that coming from the wheel itself unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, techyiam said:

There is a dealer on Facebook that said they will get their V13 demo in November. 

Some sources in Asia say they might have a demo unit next week already, the November date I guess is because of shipping.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:12 AM, onizukagto said:

Info from bookface inmotion V13 group:

Screenshot_20220914-160926_Facebook.thumb.png.73a421e297f68dd38535b92fc1aac5b6.png

Highlight:

1) V13 will have a kick stand. 

2) Headlight Led is the same as V11.

Link to post:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/inmotionv13/permalink/645208990295900/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share

Both of these are good news, and the main reasons I was holding back on buying. I definitely need a kickstand as I commute on this and coming from a v11 I haven't see a headlight as good anywhere else. Glad they are sticking to what works.

PS: Order has been placed 🥳🎉🎊💃

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Some sources in Asia say they might have a demo unit next week already, the November date I guess is because of shipping.

This is good news if it turns out to be true.

We are only in the middle of September.

Edited by techyiam

11 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Is anyone convinced that the rider on the V13 went above 85 km/h? 

Focus on the rider on the V13 as he accelerates, and the rate of change of speed indicated on the meter.

Notice any discrepancies? 

https://fb.watch/fAuZgEL2V6/

Do you have a Non Facebook link? 

Edited by Mayhem
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Focus on the rider on the V13 as he accelerates, and the rate of change of speed indicated on the meter.

That is not even 60km/h, good observation. I would say is more like 40-50km/h.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Something is fake - i would say he could be doing 85 kmph, but the speedometer looks completely wrong in its movement; Accelerate to 90 where that acceleration stops as abruptly as a plumb bob falling to the ground.  Noway, that's fake.

• Like 3

For anyone who gone past 70 km/h, you know that is not how the speed changes as indicated on the meter, plus they are not in sync..

Also the rider's stance. Something is not adding up.

First, the tire changing video, now this. This isn't help them to sell their V13.

• Like 3

Lol so many things wrong with that V13 video. Does that look like someone going from exactly 20 kmph (~10mph) to exactly 85 kmph (~50mph) in just 4 seconds? I'm sure someone smart could get a pretty close estimate of how fast they're really going using the road markings or something but I don't need that to be convinced that speedometer graphic is BS.

I haven’t seen anything great with this wheel yet nor have I seen anything particularly bad. I’m just meh with it so far even though I pre-ordered it. I think I’m starting to lean towards the Sherm-S for smooth suspension and dare I admit the Extreme Bull Pro now.