Mango

1 minute ago, The Brahan Seer said:

EUC riders are crazy anyway!

Those riders are going to rejoice because we officially have a speed war in our hands. Begode got to be leap frogging right back. 150 km/h free-spin speed next?

• Like 1

Saw the video very little info so far.

80 kmh is nuts ......
Price will be very very .......
Tis gonna be a heavy wheel ......
I have V 11 nd sherman I dont need this overpriced superheavy wheel .......

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Robse said:

if, and if that wheel can go +100 kph  there will be a serious need to be able to easily disassemble the wheel / rim with tire and mount it in a tire balancing machine to make a balancing.

If it goes that fast at the current stage of wheel development by the company, it may turn out to be all too appropriately named. FFS, are they goading the US market?? Conqueror I could live with, but who in the name of Christendom chose that name?

Edit - Credit where credit is due - at least they didn’t name the V 13 either “Doodlebug”, or “Apollo”

Edited by Freeforester

40 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

It is! Top cage!

1.jpg

Can't quite figure out where the batteries go. 2 packs, each inside the top cage? 4 (thin) packs, like the Master, to both sides of the suspension box?

The giveaway the colour-coded flex - extra 5mile lengths available as accessories, obviously!

18 minutes ago, jimjam.nyc said:

I guess everyone is focused on the speed here which looks awesome. 

I’m not. I guess there are a lot of riders who think we’ve already plateaued on the  law of diminishing returns -chart when it comes to more speed. I just hope they don’t compromise too much to achieve those speeds. But this definitely looks like a well made motor. If they make other parts with same quality, it’ll be a great wheel.

42 minutes ago, jimjam.nyc said:

Wonder how much this will cost in the end.

I would guess 4000 €/$. I have a feeling this could be a wheel that lasts many years.

Now I just hope it makes it for next riding season as a finished product. I haven’t even received my S22 yet and I’m already planning to sell it for the Challenger.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

An euc with a free-spin speed of 140+ km/h, with no suspension, hmmmm? 

Now that remains to be seen 😏

To add to it they shared mostly only details on the motor side. 

There will be more crazy stuff. 

On a side note, on the suspension question. Suspension is great but it can cause vibration especially at high speed. So due to this the design is simplyfied. 

Just wait until they show the frame. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Now I just hope it makes it for next riding season as a finished product. I haven’t even received my S22 yet and I’m already planning to sell it for the Challenger.  

I got lucky with a problem free v12 and a minimal 4 month delay. Imagine considering that lucky! 

I think anyone who bought new wheels this past year and a half got royally screwed. 

Even with a problem free v12 I feel a bit gyped with the delay and even the thought of issues popping up!

Thankfully the wheel was not on the more expensive side

• Upvote 2

Has anyone calculated the drag/air resistance encountered by say a 90kg rider of 1,85m riding above 90km/h yet? The Bugatti Veyron needs quite a lot of its power just to overcome this force, and I’m guessing but there’ll be a practical (useable) speed limit for riders of a given weight range to be encountered before very long.     Air resistance - it’s such a drag…

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Eucner said:

I guess it is dynamometers safety cage for development phase testing.

I meant the inner cage (with the rounded corners). It looks like part of the wheel, and like the one picture we have (posted by @Robse a few pages back, and we saw something like that before also).

1344056928_Annotation2022-07-08091636.jp

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

An euc with a free-spin speed of 140+ km/h, with no suspension, hmmmm? 

To me, the central box on the motor looks like a slider for a (simple, V11-like) suspension. Maybe optional, so you can have the same wheel with or without suspension.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Upvote 2

On 7/12/2022 at 12:21 PM, Cecily Inmotion said:

image.png.cd56503a17f226feecaf2c8f8dc3bf21.png

Know more news of V13 from our FACEBOOK GROUP:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/inmotioneuc

@Inmotion Global should be a L O T more humble imo after the blunder with the V12 initial boards and the blunder with the V12 replacement boards. InMotion still didn’t clarified why the replacement boards blow off as of yet, and the quality of these boards leave a lot of questions unanswered. A lot of your costumers are dissatisfied with you and with how you managed the replacements. A lot of people have had bad accidents, with broken bones and sh*t. Please, give me a break!

• Upvote 1

• Mango changed the title to Inmotion V13 Speculation