Mango

1 minute ago, onkeldanuel said:

When will it be revealed? Even if the Release is maybe 1 Year away its time for specs and fresh pictures ...or will the production Start directly after they Show IT? 

We will get the information this year, and if everything goes well, we will have V13 by the summer of next year.

33 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

When will it be revealed? Even if the Release is maybe 1 Year away its time for specs and fresh pictures ...or will the production Start directly after they Show IT? 

Nobody knows yet. I’ve heard September for reveal but probably even people at Inmotion don’t know yet when it ships. In any case, good to plan for later batches. 

It’s a good idea to plan purchases by seasons. V13 is likely going to be “ready” for next riding season. First adopters will test it during the fall and winter. Next spring there will be V13 in second or third batch, S22 in mature form, more finished Master and probably five new other Begodes to choose from. Not bad. This year has not been a good year for new wheels. 

4 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Inmotion has a very high focus on speed

Yet it is the high torque models that seem to me are eventually more popular with more people (I know this overly generalised - just to make the point). So, do you think InMotion acknowledge it in their design for V13?

Just now, That Guy said:

Yet it is the high torque models that seem to me are eventually more popular with more people (I know this overly generalised - just to make the point). So, do you think InMotion acknowledge it in their design for V13?

It is build for speed. I know some data of the motor but as for torque I know nothing. 

The few "details" I know about made me go... Okey.. Hmm. Ohh S***. Then I wounder what that means in terms of riding. 

So we see what they choose to tell us on Friday. Maybe we will know by then or if we need reviews to explain how the wheel(s) ride. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Brahan Seer said:

From the previous picture could it be that it will be available with 2 options; with or without suspension? 

An euc with a free-spin speed of 140+ km/h, with no suspension, hmmmm? 

• Upvote 1

• Mango changed the title to Inmotion V13 Speculation