THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

this is just how I roll

So many toys! You look like a happy kid with a full cookie jar! 

Love your T Shirt. Looking forward to wear mine!

You are now an expert on the Mten3! Congrats!

Edited by pico
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, pico said:

So many toys! You look like a happy kid with a full cookie jar! 

Love your T Shirt. Looking forward to wear mine!

You are now an expert on the Mten3! Congrats!

I am a kid and my cookie jar runneth over! Expert my ass, you da man on these things! Your t-shirt is now beyond my control, we can blame either the U.S. postal service or Canada's at this point. Take your pick, i doubt either cares!! Thanks for watching.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ben Hatfield said:

collection of clips going back to last March - my first year EUC riding

My two favorite things about this video: first, a totally empty house and the first thing to open... a wheel!, and second, seeing the big sky again. Thx for sharing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich Sam said:

I created my first video, even though I'm not totally new to new to movie making timelines, I found the real challenge trying to get the good codec on youtube.  Not easily done I guess, but I managed but had to artificially increase the resolution while bumping up the frame rates.  That process introduced artifacts... but still better than default codec gave me...  Dang youtube!

smooth ride, thanks for that! Yeah, youtube codecs are a pain. Theres a thread around here that explains how to fool YT into giving you the good 4k codecs. Try getting good quality with uploads that take an hour for each 5 minutes of 1080p 12bps. Yeah, you get crap quality from me and thats just how goes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

smooth ride, thanks for that! Yeah, youtube codecs are a pain. Theres a thread around here that explains how to fool YT into giving you the good 4k codecs. Try getting good quality with uploads that take an hour for each 5 minutes of 1080p 12bps. Yeah, you get crap quality from me and thats just how goes.

Yeah that post is where I started!  Very helpful thread.  @ZenRyder had very helpful insight, thanks!  Basically ZenRyder's cheat notes to get the vp09 codec are:

"Resolution: 2k = 2560x1440

Frame rate: 30 fps

Bit rate: 17 mbps - 20 mbps"

However, I found another variable because these alone did not work for me with DaVinci Resolve.  I think what finally did it was enabling "Network Optimization".

• Like 2

Short video about the acceleration of the Inmotion V11 and Kingsong S18, no power pads on both wheels. weight of KS18 rider 76kg / V11 rider 103kg...weather no wind, 11 Celcius....deserted parking spot with a very bad road.

#Darth Vader ;)

• Like 1