THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Hey guys, here's my 1st ride of the year on the Sherman. Miles of paved bikeways + Sherman = longer rides. In this video I ride on a 4" wood plank with deep mud on each side. You can imagine what happens...

• Like 2

A ride across the back road to end up at the rattler. Trying on my brand new 'stealth' aerostich suit. Makes me feel like the michelin man but oddly doesnt look like it. Running into slush for the first time. Bitchin about cell phones and having a GREAT time pushing my novice skill set to new territory. The sherman is muddy now, yet still needs dropped.... Shout out to 'isthereanyfood' for inspiration. Some reason I refer to him as 'gotanyfood' and 'ineedfood'. Obviously I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer I guess.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

Warning... another boring video that will steal your life away. Contains the usual stupidity, foul language, novice riding sklls, bullshit chatter, bad opinions, misinformation and my typical epic video editting.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Warning... another boring video that will steal your life away. Contains the usual stupidity, foul language, novice riding sklls, bullshit chatter, bad opinions, misinformation and my typical epic video editting.

Wait a minute  just stop right there😁 when did they start doing mten3 bodyguards I've been after one of them for ages along with yourself😞 I can't even see them on the website come on Shane ,,I loved how you installed it and then just let it drop on the tarmac🤣 if anyone going to test it it's you ,,, go backwards again for the full test😁  cheers Shane

Ps @The Fat Unicyclist why Arnt they on your site?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stephen said:

Wait a minute  just stop right there😁 when did they start doing mten3 bodyguards I've been after one of them for ages along with yourself😞 I can't even see them on the website come on Shane ,,I loved how you installed it and then just let it drop on the tarmac🤣 if anyone going to test it it's you ,,, go backwards circles again for the full test😁  cheers Shane

13 minutes ago, stephen said:

Wait a minute  just stop right there😁 when did they start doing mten3 bodyguards I've been after one of them for ages along with yourself😞 I can't even see them on the website come on Shane ,,I loved how you installed it and then just let it drop on the tarmac🤣 if anyone going to test it it's you ,,, go backwards again for the full test😁  cheers Shane

I was in on the 'prototype' phase of the mten covers. I'm fairly certain any small details that "needed" adjusted, have been on the final version. The version in the video IS the latest version and Im pretty sure they wanted to wait for a little 3rd party testing/review. I'll tell them to get off their asses and get those posted. It may be logistics or pictures or who cares right? Get that shit on sale!  fwiw, you can toss em in the washer, dry on low, looks great. Of course nothing is perfect, but I'm very happy with mine. For a little extra credibility, it wasnt the first one I tried, so it aint like I wouldnt bitch if it wasnt "good enough". Anyhow, Thanks for watching!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I was in on the 'prototype' phase of the mten covers. I'm fairly certain any small details need adjusted, have been on the final version. The version in the video IS the latest version and Im pretty sure they wanted to wait for a little 3rd party testing/review. I'll tell them to get off their asses and get those posted. It may be logistics or pictures or who cares right? Get that shit on sale!  fwiw, you can toss em in the washer, dry on low, looks great. Anyhow, Thanks for watching!

It looks good I would like a little flap over at the top where you can see the white if they was going to change anything but I'm not that arsed about it ,👍👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stephen said:

It looks good I would like a little flap over at the top where you can see the white if they was going to change anything but I'm not that arsed about it ,👍👍

i thought of that as well. in the end, it seemed it would complicate and perhaps be a spot of dirt/stain. Not much room as is. also was considered wrapping the handle, but you really need grab the mten and not the cover so it won't slip around. I grabbed some purple vinyl and covered mine, but ended up thinking the contrast didnt really hurt. I'll pass on the idea, as I'm merely a consumer at this point. You could always buy a can of krylon you asshat!:blink:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

I like all these Sherman videos. I've had mine for a few months now and I wanted to take it to the next level. Upgraded tire, Clark Pads, and Murland Fish pedal plates. Check it out. What do you think?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ZenRyder said:

I like all these Sherman videos. I've had mine for a few months now and I wanted to take it to the next level. Upgraded tire, Clark Pads, and Murland Fish pedal plates. Check it out. What do you think?

I think someone is obsessed with tinkering and has access to a paint booth or powder coating. Oh lordy I hope thats not spray paint? Nice mods, hopefully they what you want from them. So I take it you wont be going for a leisure ride barefoot?

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1