THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

21 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

A few days ago I’ve send my neighbor on a mission to make me some spiked pedal inserts for my 16X.

Yesterday he came round and brought them over. B)

They came out really nice. Made a little test ride around the block after installing and they are awesome.

Nice neighbor :thumbup: I love the spiked pedals on my 16X and other wheels I have.

• Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 4:42 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video.

Another praise video that makes some good point.

He complains about sales tax and shipping on the wheels? I wonder where he buys them. I've never paid taxes or shipping on any wheel yet :confused1:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZenRyder said:

Looks like we need some more videos for this thread. I'm taking the new Sherman out for the 1st ride with the Houston EUC Riders. It really is a fantastic wheel. Watch to check out my highest speed yet on an EUC.

Dude, you always sound like you haven't woken up yet.... keep the vid short or youll put me out like a light! Thanks for the vid, looked like a VERY groomed and smooth ride. Did you even get down to 50% on that bad boy? Looks like we may need to start reviewing ride positioning nowadays? Fastest and longest wheels up front, MAY endanger those on smaller in back? Beep beep beep...   Me, i don't know, stil havent gone on a group ride.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

Tough crowd. Well, here's a little winter trail riding in Texas. A couple of S18s and an old school MSX with a 20" Shinko 244 dual sport tire. And a couple of One Wheels tagging along.

• Like 3