THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Summary of demonstration legalization for plevs in europe / germany. For where plevs are not (yet) legal. The event took place in Berlin.

• Like 2

In Brussels there was a car free sunday on 22 september 2019. Several plev's were riding trough brussels in a big group.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flying W said:

@RobbyCrash where are you located? The scenery was awesome in that video! 

This is The Netherlands, good to hear you enjoyed it as much as we did...the foggy weather conditions made it extra magical.

Greetz Robby

• Like 2

Night ride @ redmond watershed in Washington state.  Nice ride with wipe out at the end!  I make it out of the hard trails to beef it on the ride home trying to doge a giant pile of horse crap hehe.  Luckily did not land in it!  Scratched camera lens [was insured], shattered knee pads!

• Like 1

My first posting of a video on the forum. All my other vids on my channel are usually under 7 mins but this is a long one. It does keep you guessing whether or not i'm going to eat it or fall down a steep side of a hill......I don't know, do I? :o  Anyways thought I'd introduce a new point of view I haven't seen before in EUC videos.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

My first posting of a video on the forum. All my other vids on my channel are usually under 7 mins but this is a long one. It does keep you guessing whether or not i'm going to eat it or fall down a steep side of a hill......I don't know, do I? :o  Anyways thought I'd introduce a new point of view I haven't seen before in EUC videos.

Enjoy!

Dude.. got to say.. great everything here... if I may some positive feedback & Questions.

Love your dismount when you see children... Parents appreciate that.. I do that as standard.. nice play! and great manners   "Thank you"

Next up gear... 5C you're winning in the full kit-up..10/10 I cannot fault it if I tried. maximum protection   and WINNING for style. That blue sport look is FUNDAMENTAL.. is that full Sport MBike great leathers?  Ive had to take notes !  I'm all black.. great for winter in the UK but for the summer black perf... nice but clandestine. I love this blue look. .. its totally "banging" hard.  Beautiful

Video: What camera are you using? the colours are a popping hard on my 27" reference monitor maan that is super colour. Colour graded? Which Gpro are you using? Ive never seen colour pop like that much on EUC rides for some reason... it may just be your kit, the grassy terrain  though maybe  but what tells me there's extra going on is the lens flares were out-of-this world. Did you tweak video in post?

Lastly.. you're going to get there super quick. in control doing that kinda ride Dude... . but I didn't know AUDI make a wheel?  lol. That S18 looks like a totally different wheel,  are you sure its an S18? (tyre thickness and tread so hint , but... You've modded that wheel I'm still struggling to understand by sight alone what wheel that is. because  didn't know the s18 had a Sherman like central handle? Right? ). ahh just seen now.. defo S18 with that suspension grid on the rear... nice choice.. but it will spoil you as a first wheel... lol  You've just been pampered. haha.

Top video.... so aesthetically pleasing  (

PS don't worry...I do  understand if you don't want to share all these insights just yet though.. because that's some visual advantage right there).

Best

RayBanMonster. AKA Paul

Edited by RayBanMonster