New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Details details. Some people get it, some don't.

BTW, the KS wheels do have a forward/backward default. If you lean the wheel against the wall and turn on the light from the app, only one light will always come on. That's the side that KS considers the front. My psyche will be disturbed if I don't ride with that direction pointing forward :unsure:

It isn’t even something anyone can see.  You have to specifically look for the rotation marker.  It isn’t like a crooked label.  

And for all those folks riding their wheel backwards, are you going to tell them to stop because that is in the opposite direction of what the wheel says?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

I am OCD enough that it would matter to me. Not for doing tricks like going backwards, but just the thing in itself.

While hydroplaning is a non-issue at the speeds we drive, with the tire pressures we have, it's just sloppy. And I get the feeling that on slick mud, sand and so on, it can't hurt to have the threads pushing material outwards - away from the contact area - rather than inwards.

You just admitted you are the one with the problem, not the wheel. Lol

you ignore the “issue” if you are going backwards.  Then there is no issue.  

Edited by eddiemoy

2 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

It isn’t even something anyone can see.  You have to specifically look for the rotation marker.  It isn’t like a crooked label.  

And for all those folks riding their wheel backwards, are you going to tell them to stop because that is in the opposite direction of what the wheel says?

No no, everyone can ride their wheel as they wish. Doesn't bother me. I'm just explaining why it bothers me. Like I said, either you get it or you don't.

21 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

You just admitted you are the one with the problem, not the wheel. Lol

you ignore the “issue” if you are going backwards.  Then there is no issue.  

Well I usually don't ride backwards on slick mud... And as I said, it's sloppy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Then it is a non issue.  

Don't worry about it @Scatcat. Eddie is like a colorblind person that can't see green. It's not his fault and there's nothing he can do about it :whistling:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

This discussion reminds me of the Speedy Feet YouTube video when he unpacked a brand new Gotway Msuper V3 S+ 1600 .....right out of the box he noticed it had two right-hand pedals attached.........that was pretty funny ? 

Yeah, that was epic :laughbounce2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

I have an important announcement.... My v10f has shipped :P .   I'll have it on Tuesday

ditto.

12 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

It'll be hard not to ride much until I get my clear vinyl on it.

i don't care much for how my wheels look.  lol

• Like 2

23 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

ditto.

Looking forward to your take on this wheel. I know you love the 18S and that was the wheel I was most interested in as an upgrade from my V8 (the 18L doesn't interest me that much and the Z10 looks like a flop). I'm interested to know your thoughts when comparing the two. Especially ride quality/pothole forgiveness between the two tires diameters.

1 hour ago, beast@tanagra said:

Mine was all set to arrive today. And it did! Sometime between 8:55 AM and 9:10 AM. That's when I was taking a shower, priding myself on responsibly taking care of this a full hour earlier than the earliest I could recall a package ever having been delivered to this address. Naturally, I found the door tag as soon as I went to pre-unlock the door for my long day of waiting. Compounding my misery, Fedex's website was down most of the day, so I couldn't even get a straight answer on the penalty for my morning hygiene. It seems I get to wait until the next business day. That's 3 days in the penalty box, for those keeping track at home :(

Shaka, when the walls fell. :crying:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beast@tanagra said:

Mine was all set to arrive today. And it did! Sometime between 8:55 AM and 9:10 AM. That's when I was taking a shower, priding myself on responsibly taking care of this a full hour earlier than the earliest I could recall a package ever having been delivered to this address. Naturally, I found the door tag as soon as I went to pre-unlock the door for my long day of waiting. Compounding my misery, Fedex's website was down most of the day, so I couldn't even get a straight answer on the penalty for my morning hygiene. It seems I get to wait until the next business day. That's 3 days in the penalty box, for those keeping track at home :(

Oh man, I know that feeling and it is an awful one.

You should do what I did. Fedex has an option to hold the package at a local pickup stop. For me, it is a Walgreens that is less than a mile away from home. I just picked up my wheel on the way home from work, and it fit in my trunk no problem (and I drive a two door small trunked car).

I've done this with both of the wheels I've purchased from ewheels and it was super convenient ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Llama said:

Oh man, I know that feeling and it is an awful one.

You should do what I did. Fedex has an option to hold the package at a local pickup stop. For me, it is a Walgreens that is less than a mile away from home. I just picked up my wheel on the way home from work, and it fit in my trunk no problem (and I drive a two door small trunked car).

I've done this with both of the wheels I've purchased from ewheels and it was super convenient ?

I have a close pickup point also, but I had no reason to arrange for this. I was going to be home all day! I had *one* job ?

It's going to be like 10 degrees hotter on Monday than it is today, too: ~108°F. If I have to exert myself at all, as I suspect I will (being only used to an MTen3), after 15 minutes I'm going to need to engage in some of Hunka's hose play (but with less titillating results, I'm afraid). The angst is real.

• Like 3