WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

I bought a pebble time last week which was factory reset . I managed to download rebble and get wheelog up and running on pebble time and I'm no whizkid.  Paid £35 off Ebay well worth it for speed and current vibrations on msx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Still got to get one mate! Just wanted to make sure I could get the stuff working on my phone first before I wasted any money. I have now got the APK loaded so that's all OK. Can't do much else now until I get the watch which I will do as soon as a reasonably priced one comes up on Ebay. Don't want to spend more than £35 if I'm honest.

3 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Still got to get one mate! Just wanted to make sure I could get the stuff working on my phone first before I wasted any money. I have now got the APK loaded so that's all OK. Can't do much else now until I get the watch which I will do as soon as a reasonably priced one comes up on Ebay. Don't want to spend more than £35 if I'm honest.

Mine was only £18 from memory i didn't need a new one,  any one will do

Is it possible to have a feature on the app that will use the built in speaker as horn.

Currently the Gotway tesla doesn't seem to have that feature. 

Sometimes I disconnect the Bluetooth and when it reconnect the wheel would beep acting as a horn. 

24 minutes ago, Jacky Heshi said:

Is it possible to have a feature on the app that will use the built in speaker as horn.

Sometimes I disconnect the Bluetooth and when it reconnect the wheel would beep acting as a horn. 

It's already got that feature . It's in settings in wheelog

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, stephen said:

It's already got that feature . It's in settings in wheelog

I don't see that feature in the Wheellog app from the fork at www.euc.world 

Are your refering to the pebble control? I meant a digital button on the app so I won't need to buy the watch. 

32 minutes ago, Jacky Heshi said:

I don't see that feature in the Wheellog app from the fork at www.euc.world 

Are your refering to the pebble control? I meant a digital button on the app so I won't need to buy the watch. 

Aaah yeah sorry it's paired to the peeble watch where you have this feature

6 minutes ago, Meserias said:

Speed settings for my KS18XL can be changed with this app ?

especially tilt-back setting I'm interested of

Don't think so. Think of Wheel Log as an app for displaying wheel data.

Most settings still have to be done in the manufacturers app.

21 hours ago, Jacky Heshi said:

@Jacky HeshiYeah there's a feature on WL (pair wth pebble) 

But atm is only available for (integrated speaker) wheels like ks... I own a Tesla also and is a shame I can't use that... In the other hand I got me a (MecArmy SGN5) as a horn, and to be honest is more practical than reaching to my phone/watch... 

2 hours ago, ArqFG said:

@Jacky HeshiYeah there's a feature on WL (pair wth pebble) 

But atm is only available for (integrated speaker) wheels like ks... I own a Tesla also and is a shame I can't use that... In the other hand I got me a (MecArmy SGN5) as a horn, and to be honest is more practical than reaching to my phone/watch... 

I'd love to be able to connect a bluetooth button (Flic) to activate the horn. The button I linked to supports one, two and long click actions. So maybe one for horn, two to start/pause logging to euc.world and long click to stop logging. 

@Seba I'm willing to donate a button to you If you are willing to look into adding support :) The button/app supports sending Intents. I guess that's all that is needed to get this to work together with WheelLog. (The Pebble will be sent today.) Together with voice prompts this would be enough for me.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 1:09 PM, EldARon said:

@Seba I'm willing to donate a button to you If you are willing to look into adding support :) The button/app supports sending Intents. I guess that's all that is needed to get this to work together with WheelLog. (The Pebble will be sent today.) Together with voice prompts this would be enough for me.

Well, it's quite interesting idea. If I'll get one Flic from you I could try to add Flic support to WheelLog. Seems it should be quite straightforward.

• Like 2

On 7/2/2019 at 1:52 PM, Seba said:

Well, it's quite interesting idea. If I'll get one Flic from you I could try to add Flic support to WheelLog. Seems it should be quite straightforward.

Four Flic (v1) has been ordered. I'll send you one when I get them. Have you received the Pebble?

Since about 2 or 3 weeks there are no data visible on the second screen of my app. It seems all data are still collected and also i can see my traces on wheel log site. App works fine at all. But every time I start it, the data appear for just a few parts of a second and then get invisible. Has or had anybody of you ever this error?

Screenshot_20190705-120819_WheelLog.thumb.jpg.c9f3aa414054666199c0b5250b7c0389.jpg

Edited by Werner

Yes, last version, 2.0.31.

De- and reinstalled it already.

Always the same result, nothing changed. 

There's also no link to the euc.world-site on the fourth page as before. 

Today afternoon I had a little new problem: GPS disconnected everytime when I put my device into the pocket of my trousers and connected again when I put it out. I took me a while to recognise, that there was a connection to the display, if it was on or off. 

I could fix this problem easily by the de-- and reinstall of the app. 

Edited by Werner

3 hours ago, Werner said:

Yes, last version, 2.0.31.

De- and reinstalled it already.

Always the same result, nothing changed. 

There's also no link to the euc.world-site on the fourth page as before. 

Today afternoon I had a little new problem: GPS disconnected everytime when I put my device into the pocket of my trousers and connected again when I put it out. I took me a while to recognise, that there was a connection to the display, if it was on or off. 

I could fix this problem easily by the de-- and reinstall of the app. 

The problem with second page may be related to your screen configuration. If font size is too large, it will cause not displaying the entire page. I already decreased font size and switched to condensed font so even smallest devices are working well (eg. Samsung S4 mini), but it seems that it's insufficient with your phone settings. Maybe you should try to decrease text size in your Android settings?