2 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

What's also nice is that the trolly handle doubles as a stand. It keeps your Z10 in better shape as you don't have to put it on its side on all kinds of abrasive surfaces.

The back rubberized edges will also work as a stand if you don’t have the trolley installed 

12 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Who dumps a precious delivery like that in the freaky clay animal garden? 

Fed Ex ?

Edited by Edddeus
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Fed Ex ?

I gave an up nod on this but actually a few weeks ago, I was walking my dog and the FedEx guy was delivering my new ACMv2... I saw him leave when I came around the corner and my heart sank(it was Friday)... he left it at my door and it DID require a signature... by the way I live in a condo so KUDOS to my driver... :thumbup:

Edited by Marcglider
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

What are the true measurements of the wheel with handle, mudguard, and top side padding?

Total height 55,5 cm

Total width 25 cm

Total length 48,5 cm

This include all paddings, handle, mudguard etc.

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I’m hoping to ride more tomorrow with the drone as my wingman. 

Nice first impression! So we have another Z addict. ? Looking much forward to your drone footage.

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I was a bit anxious during my first few minutes of riding the Z waiting for some unpredictable  handling characteristic to arise. No such moment. 

The biggest difference is when you ride at high speeds.

• Like 1

Does any one know if there's a way to play music through the wheel? I swear I thought I read that it was possible somewhere.. But I’ve not been able to see my wheel on my iPhone's Music app.. Was I mistaken? ? (yes bluetooth is on and connected, the ninebot app is running too)

17 minutes ago, justanut said:

Does any one know if there's a way to play music through the wheel? I swear I thought I read that it was possible somewhere.. But I’ve not been able to see my wheel on my iPhone's Music app.. Was I mistaken? ? (yes bluetooth is on and connected, the ninebot app is running too)

Yes, of course you can play music through your wheel. I use iTunes to play my downloads. The Z connects via bluetooth to your iPhone. Should be no problem. The speakers are not that great but they are better than nothing and music is fun, when you are alone in the mountains or to announce your coming to pedestrians. 

Edited by Toshio Uemura

Just now, Toshio Uemura said:

Yes, of course you can play music through you wheel. I use iTunes to play my downloads. The Z connects via bluetooth to your iPhone. Should be no problem. The speakers are not that great but they are better than nothing and music is fun, when you are alone in the mountains or to announce your coming to pedestrians. 

Hmm thats strange.. Could be the iOS 12 beta I’m on though.. But good to know that it's supposed to be able to! Haha.. Arigoto gozaimas!

9 minutes ago, justanut said:

Hmm thats strange.. Could be the iOS 12 beta I’m on though.. But good to know that it's supposed to be able to! Haha.. Arigoto gozaimas!

Doo itashimashite! Nihongo umai ssu ne. Just keep trying. Can you connect other external bluetooth speakers to your iPhone without problems?

59 minutes ago, justanut said:

I am on Android and had no problems connecting to "Ninebot" on BT. Then just open your music app. Should work the same on ios.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Doo itashimashite! Nihongo umai ssu ne. Just keep trying. Can you connect other external bluetooth speakers to your iPhone without problems?

No issues with my Bose QC 35 which I use daily.. It could be that the wheel isn’t recognised as an audio device.. Could be a peculiarity of iOS12 hmm..

Its funny cos the Z10 disappears from my Bluetooth “My devices” list when it's off. All my other devices remain in that list with the “Not connected” description. The Z10 only shows up as “Connected” when it's on.. Hmmm.. Probably related to why I can’t see it on my music apps.. ?

7 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Oh right forgot.. iie.. Watashi Singaporean.. My grandfather was half japanese. But the language didn’t really pass down through the generations haha.. Limited capability there ?

Edited by justanut
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxkan said:

"The air in the tire weights much more " - I don't think I can respect his opinion anymore

Maybe he was weighing the "Air" on the scale at the same time with his crystal meth and things got "out of control"... it could take some time for him to come down before he can give us some clarification on his scientific findings... :facepalm:  :eff02518bb: 

:efee6b18f3:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, justanut said:

No issues with my Bose QC 35 which I use daily.. It could be that the wheel isn’t recognised as an audio device.. Could be a peculiarity of iOS12 hmm..

Its funny cos the Z10 disappears from my Bluetooth “My devices” list when it's off. All my other devices remain in that list with the “Not connected” description. The Z10 only shows up as “Connected” when it's on.. Hmmm.. Probably related to why I can’t see it on my music apps.. ?

Just to report that I’ve figured what I needed to do.. Besides pairing with the Ninebot app, which creates a Z10 profile when connected through the app, I had to search and add another “ninebot” profile using the iPhone's bluetooth settings menu.. So I ended up with 2 profiles.. One for the app and one for music. Phew.. In case any one has the same issues in the future, this is how to resolve it!

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 9:07 PM, ir_fuel said:

Wow is all I can say :wub:. My Rockwheel is great, really great, but this is something else...

Jumped back on my Rockwheel GT16 to visit a neighbour.

I was thinking on selling it because of the Z10, but this thing is so light, agile and nimble. It's like having a Lotus Exige next to your muscle car. They both ride well, but in completely different ways. For Longer trips the Z10 will be the weapon of choice because of its stability, but for a quick runaround? Hmmm ....

I'm gonna keep both :w00t2:

• Like 3