1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

Was it intensive ride?  Battery will not charge until it cools down. It can be 2 hours to cool down in case You have been pushing the wheel close to the limits

Has this happened to you too before?

7 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:And here is an example how important a good headlight is when riding at night into such a tricky roadblock. No way through!

Have you been back to the web? Someone just emailed an updated photo. Even your spiders are intelligent.

44120247091_d430b16964_b.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gustesta said:

Yes it was very intensive!

In such case battery must cool down before it will start to charge. It has a lot of thermal energy, so it may take two-three hours before it cools down. Ninebot applied advanced control to the battery - it is protected against several factors - not only by the thick metal container against explosion, but it also has temperature protection, and over current protection. Status of the battery is displayed by small leds which blink from time to time - for OK status they blink blue. (to see the leds You have to unscrew the side panel on the side which is opposite to the tire valve. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lukasz said:

One more comment regarding battery. 

Yesterday we took the evening ride through the city on the Z10 models, however my friend forgot to charge his unit. He did not care much as we were taking rather slow ride in a small group, things changed when he came to the stage that Z10 restricted his speed I think to 7km/h  showing 7 or 8 km range... we continued for few hundred meters, and soon his unit showed only 4% of the battery and range was reduced to something like 2 km....  He decided to take the tram back home from the closest tram stop, by the time he reached the tram stop (maybe 100 meters) battery was down to 3%,  he switched off Z10 while waiting for the tram to save some power .... but when he wanted to turn the power back on - power button had been disabled - pressing it did not bring the Z10 to life and he has to push it back home from the tram stop on which he got off the tram!   

So - Warning!

• watch out with low power rides, as range given by application with 15% of power or lower is NOT TRUE and in fact it is much reduced! 
  • if the battery level goes lower than 4% and You switch the unit off - it is very possible that it will not turn on, so you will have to push it dead (in switched off state) while walking back to reach the charger...

I learned my lesson to never trust the remaining mileage on the app after several uber rides back to my car. 

Perhaps the firmware needs to be updated to re-establish proper 0% battery level.

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Have you been back to the web? Someone just emailed an updated photo. Even your spiders are intelligent.

44120247091_d430b16964_b.jpg

Nope! Haven’t been back. That must be a differnt Z then. ? . Clever way to get one fast though. Others might want to think of employing American spiders ? to get their Zs. 

I am taking an alternative route to the park now. The stop ? signs on this road are too sticky for me. And I hate giving spiders free rides.

Edited by Toshio Uemura
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ziiten said:

He was flossing while riding. Kids here too do the floss.

Yes, he was. Seems a nice and cool ? addition to just unicycling. Thank you ? Angelo!

And here is how to do it:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RoberAce said:

second day riding. Angelo cans ride trough pedestrian without troubles. The boy advance so quickly. it is wonderful that our kids can ride a huge a heavy machine like that

Dios mío ? He loves that wheel, let him keep it and get another Z10 for yourself ?

• Like 1

hi guys,

yesterday i went on a 50km ride and when riding around 25kmh the wheel started shaking and i had to slow down to stabilize the wheel. i didn't fall or anything but i felt uncomfortable und unsafe riding like that. anyone experienced similar situations? i initially thought that calibration may not be alright or that the wheel itself had some damage. but since it hasn't behaved like that before it may could be also related to my riding technique. i am a little concerned though ?

1 hour ago, awol166 said:

hi guys,

yesterday i went on a 50km ride and when riding around 25kmh the wheel started shaking and i had to slow down to stabilize the wheel. i didn't fall or anything but i felt uncomfortable und unsafe riding like that. anyone experienced similar situations? i initially thought that calibration may not be alright or that the wheel itself had some damage. but since it hasn't behaved like that before it may could be also related to my riding technique. i am a little concerned though ?

What you’re experiencing is called a wobble. Usually caused when your legs are not used to the wheel. You’ll experience the same when you try to squat on the wheel. 

The more you ride and the more experienced you get with a wheel, you’ll learn to minimize and control the wobble. 

1 hour ago, awol166 said:

around 25kmh the wheel started shaking and i had to slow down to stabilize the wheel

This is normal - with time You will learn how to stabilize the wheel...  

@awol166 unless your EUC is having horribly loose axle issues (rare for non-Gotway, but possible), wobbles / shaking is all related to technique.

Once you feel a wobble at speed:

• widen your feet, as your stance should be based on your body dimensions, not the wheel's
  • on the same note as above, try not to squeeze the sides of the wheel, which leads to narrower feet, thus being less stable (smaller, less stable base of the A triangle formed by your spread legs)
  • always be on a turn edge, even when going straight, favoring weight on the outer turn leg (sticking the outer turn leg is ideal, as if you're doing one-legged tricks).
  • to emphasize the above, reach your outer turn arm backwards, which opens your torso to face opposite the turn direction, which helps emphasizing sticking your outer turn leg. 

... every wobble I've ever briefly experienced has been immediately fixed by the above, no matter how fast the speed.

• Like 2