8 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Estoy a menos de 200 km en una semana de uso ... Por cierto, ¿cuál es su presión de neumáticos preferida actual?

27 PSI feel confortable and rides smooth and fast

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EUCMania said:

@RoberAce , dado que requiere diferentes habilidades, ¿es difícil volver a ajustar el KS 16 después de 1000 km de una Z?

Really hard believe me. All the rest wheels becomes hard to handle after get used to Ninebot Z10

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

Im 85 KG and i have figured Out, that 25psi is Just perfekt for me (for both Mixed Off and onroad). Its sich a great unique Drive with this wheel. Just a little Bit to slow ? a great cruising Speed at 40Kmh, but Topspeed could be  better at about 55 

History repeats itself! Think of the Ninebot E+. The best EUC ever. Just tooooo slow. Then came the ACM. If Gotway adapts the Z10 design concept, we are soon looking at machines that get to 60, 70, may be even 80 km/h. And they would be even unlegaler on any public road than the Z10. But there will be people that whould die for riding them. Let’s see what comes next. 楽しみ!

Edited by Toshio Uemura
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Parte del plan de Ninebot para mantener a sus clientes esta vez.  :)

if making a wheel that you do not want to get out of it to get on another is the diabolical plan of Ninebot, blessed master plan sir :thumbup::clap3:

• Like 3

On 8/9/2018 at 9:57 AM, RoberAce said:

wheel that you do not want to get out of it to get on another is the diabolical plan of Ninebot, blessed master plan sir

YES! this goes this way...  I confirm that it is more and more fan to ride it.

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

Hello - second part of Z10 mods and short comments after week of use and 250 km distance made...

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

YES! this goes this way...  I confirm that it is more and more fan to ride it.

Great video. Agree with most of what you say. Just allow me two comments:

1) price: If you compare a Porsche to a Suzuki or Honda or Fiat, the Porsche is definitely pricier. But look what you get for the money. In my opinion the Z10 is one of the cheapest unicycles for the quality and pleasure you get. I would pay three times the actual price (I payed 1,800 something USD with shipping and VAT) any day of the week for this machine. It’s worth three times every penny.

2) I like stylish and design, so any modifications of the Z10 other then getting the cool preproduction footpedals that I hope Ninebot will sell in the aftermarket, I hate all modification to the Z10s beauty, such as mud guard, trolley handle, anything however practical and extra safe. Never, never, never! It’s like putting sunglasses ? on the Mona Lisa and pants on Michelangelo‘ s David! For beauty one has to suffer. Ask any woman wearing high heels ?.

And as to the light: I turn the inner lights off on public roads, wear a safety vest maching the Z10s LEDs and use a tactical flash light that is bright and safe and gives me high and low beem as required. The Z10s light is useless at night anyway, at least in the countryside where I live. 

But everything else you said in your video: 100% YES! Let’s enjoy the Z10!

Edited by Toshio Uemura

4 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Hello - second part of Z10 mods and short comments after week of use and 250 km distance made...

It's interesting that this wheel has been in development for 2 years and nobody in the design team noticed that the lights were not correctly aimed ? Or did they notice and still not fix it, which is worse ? All EUC companies seem to miss or maybe they don't care about the details like that.

12 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The lights seemed OK to me. Also could be dependent on how you calibrate your pedals. Some people like the pedals level, forward tilted, or backward tilted.

Most products are a series of compromises. Hard to hit 10 on everything. Considering this is such a niche market driven my Ma and Pa companies it's amazing that we have what we do. Ninebot has taken it to the next level, but they are no Sony, Samsung, Apple, etc.

I tried to reach Elon Musk to ask him why they do not put their own made EUC where a spare wheel could go in the front. :D

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Actually the Tesla has a much brighter light. I don’t consider the light of the Z that much of an Issue. EUCs are illegal and this light is useless anyway on public roads. So why don’t you switch it off and use a good tactical flashlight instead. It is safer and much more flexible in use.

That is what I always do. All you need a good tactical flash in your hand, white light front, red light back. It gives you discression in a crowd, maximize you visibility on road. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sergej Gerasimenko said:

That is what I always do. All you need a good tactical flash in your hand, white light front, red light back. It gives you discression in a crowd, maximize you visibility on road. 

And you have high beam and low beam options as needed. A MUST for all smaller wheels, where you have to see the bumps in the road ahead. Together with a good safety vest, this should keep you save, wherever you ride after midnight.

26 minutes ago, Electroman said:

I tried to reach Elon Musk to ask him why they do not put their own made EUC where a spare wheel could go in the front. :D

Tell Elon that (Apple) should buy Tesla, in order to make electric cars as big as iPhones are.

Elon Musk should buy Gotway to get a little Tesla back into every big Tesla for a last mile!

Edited by Sergej Gerasimenko
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sergej Gerasimenko said:

Tell Elon that (Apple) should buy Tesla, in order to make electric cars as big as iPhones are.

Elon Musk should buy Gotway to get a little Tesla back into every big Tesla for a last mile!

Tesla inside a Tesla, I like it..

Iphones though... :lol:

6 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Great video

Thank You  a lot for positive comments

the Z10 is one of the cheapest unicycles for the quality and pleasure you get.

Yes, I confirm the same - I had the chance to disassemble several unicycles - Ninebot E+, Kingsong KS16S, Gotway MSuper etc. -  Z10 had been re-designed from scratch - it must have taken a lot of time and huge $$$ to design it and also to prepare technology - molds and so on.. 

I payed 1,800 something USD with shipping

Even more here... we are much more far away from China, shipment is costly..

mud guard, trolley handle, anything however practical and extra safe

Mud guard and handle are must in case You use this unicycle not for fun only but as full featured mode of transport. 

Ask any woman wearing high heels ?

There are comfortable high heels also (confirmed by my gf) - they must perfectly fit and must be well designed ...  so quite good comparison in fact...

The Z10s light is useless at night anyway,

NOT TRUE - the light is very good, You just have to direct it ON THE ROAD - not on the roofs!  Make the mod You will see huge difference. The problem is that when Z10 comes from factory now - the beam does not even reach the road at all, so it can be treated as useless)

But everything else you said in your video: 100% YES! Let’s enjoy the Z10!

Thank You - I suggest others to enjoy Z10 also - one remark - for those knowing how to ride now - give yourselves 1 week of riding before releasing any judgement...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

So why don’t you switch it off and use a good tactical flashlight instead.

Hmm. You may have a look on my helmet...  it is more than tactical light... 2x10W CREE leds as the wide beam + 1x10W radio controlled long range beam...  this is more than 3300 lm in total.. but I still want to have good light in the unicycle, and more over - it is dangerous to blind incoming bikers/trafic  by light beam going directly to their eyes.  Lamp  MUST be modified in case you use Z10 in the city environment.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

EUCs are illegal and this light is useless anyway on public roads.

In the place I live - they are not existing in any regulations, it does not mean that they are illegal. But it is illegal to blind others in the traffic and can bring offensive comments / problems

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toshio Uemura said:

And you have high beam and low beam options as needed.

yes, I have high beam and low beam... but on my helmet

1 hour ago, Toshio Uemura said:

A MUST for all smaller wheels, where you have to see the bumps in the road ahead.

You must see bumps while riding ALL euc..  bigger EUC ==> higher speeds ==> more risk ==> so more light is needed..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Thank You - I suggest others to enjoy Z10 also - one remark - for those knowing how to ride now - give yourselves 1 week of riding before releasing any judgement...

Thank you for all your detailed answers.

Yeah. With the Z the feelings quickly change from the initial „Oh my god!“ to „Wowww!“ and with it comes that smile ? on your face, that gets bigger with every mile on the Z. I even started talking back to it. (blush) Is that ❤️? ? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lukasz said:

In the place I live - they are not existing in any regulations, it does not mean that they are illegal. But it is illegal to blind others in the traffic and can bring offensive comments / problems

Another good reason to leave the two inner lights out and use a tactical flash light or a head-light on your helmet is: BEAUTY!  

The Z with its quietly breathing or fiercely flashing LED lights looks so much cooler at night without the blinding inner beam lights. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like the Japanese esthetic and way of looking at things.  There just seems to be a spirit within the 9botZ that you are embracing.  So when are the high tech oriented Japanese going to get into the Chinese dominated EUC marketplace?  I would imagine others who see you ride there must experience those :w00t2:“I must have it too” moments?

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1