I founded this Telegram Ninebot Z Spain ?? Group 3 months ago since I bought mine, today we are 64 members, two with Ninebot Z at home, four on the way, and more potential owners. In case someone of Spanish speaking is interested in all the information about the Ninebot Z you are invited to join us

https://t.me/NinebotOneZSpain

C0414905-7651-4695-BBEE-436DD2D5CCD6.jpeg

Edited by RoberAce
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

So @Marty Backe so that's in short terms, you must buy this then, as it is NOT a Gotway wheel and you already stated it is a fun wheel. Adding it is not like any other wheel, then this have to be on your buy list right????

Yes. I already bought one. Waiting for delivery.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RoberAce said:

Certainly the 18-inch wheels like the 18L with a narrower tire at very low speed do not have enough stability to handle its weight riding very slowly with sharp turns changing directions 

18L Should mount a 3" wide tyre In order

to match the 2 worlds ....but I don't think It can fit and mount such 3" wide wheel... seems RW GT18 will have a 18" x 3"....

Thanks to All ;)

4 hours ago, RoberAce said:

I founded this Telegram Ninebot Z Spain ?? Group 3 months ago since I bought mine, today we are 64 members, two with Ninebot Z at home, four on the way, and more potential owners. In case someone of Spanish speaking is interested in all the information about the Ninebot Z you are invited to join us

https://t.me/NinebotOneZSpain

C0414905-7651-4695-BBEE-436DD2D5CCD6.jpeg

It's interesting that most One Zs are being sent to EU first. Just received my tracking number and it's supposed to be delivered on the 27th. I'll wait and see...

Also, it seems the charger for the One Z is the new mini plus fast charger. Nothing special about the charger or the plug, and if I remember correctly, the two outside pins are - and the center is +. It's designed that way so that the plug is reversible. One can cut the cord on the plug side and splice it into a 14S 5A charger and get faster charging for the One Z.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rotciv said:

Es interesante que la mayoría de One Z se envíen a la UE primero. Acabo de recibir mi número de seguimiento y se supone que se entregará el día 27. Voy a esperar y ver...

Además, parece que el cargador de la One Z es el nuevo mini plus fast  cargador . Nada especial sobre el cargador o el enchufe, y si mal no recuerdo, los dos pines exteriores son - y el centro es +. Está diseñado de esa manera para que el enchufe sea reversible. Uno puede cortar el cable en el lado de la clavija y empalmarlo en un  cargador 14S 5A  y obtener una carga más rápida para la One Z.

If it could be done but I would not dare, as long as it is not the manufacturer that recommends a quick charger

1 hour ago, RoberAce said:

Classic trail riding at it's best :thumbup: My kind of riding :cheers: And people say that riding EUCs isn't a workout :lol:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1