44 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

I wonder if it's a tire pressure issue?

I ride with 30 psi on Z10.  My usual pressure for KS16S was around 35psi. My fully equipped weight is around 90 kg. So far I had no opportunity to really experiment with low pressure rides. 

49 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Would this work better than what comes with the wheel: 

Screenshot_20180802-173523.jpg

Oryginal NB ONE E+ extension (brass type) is not going to open the valve in Z10  - the middle pin is too short. That is why connection of 2 was necessary in my case. Rubber extender from Z10 does not have the valve.

Edited by Lukasz

1 hour ago, Ziiten said:

Would this work better than what comes with the wheel: 

Screenshot_20180802-173523.jpg

I don’t think that will work. The female end is too long and when you attach it to the valve stem, it can’t reach the valve to open it. 

Edited by Rotciv
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rotciv said:

I don’t think that will work. The female end is too long and when you attach it to the valve stem, it can’t reach the valve to open it. 

My $4 Slime valve extender works perfectly. I'm putting out a little Z10 tire filling video today that will demonstrate it's effectiveness.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:58 AM, RoberAce said:

everyone should have one ?

Best and shortest review of the Z10! There is nothing more to add to these four words and the smiley.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

Oryginal NB ONE E+ extension (brass type) is not going to open the valve in Z10  - the middle pin is too short. That is why connection of 2 was necessary in my case. Rubber extender from Z10 does not have the valve.

I used my original NB One E+ Extension to deflate and pump up my new Z10. It works perfectly with both a standard bycicle pump and with an old TERRA S Tire Repair Kit Compressor.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Size comparison -  Ninebot Z10 vs Kingsong KS16S  -  Z10 is very small and has low center of gravity (opposite to Inmotion V10F for example, which has all the batteries on the top, and will fall to front or back almost immediately when turned OFF)  The only problem with Z10 is... that it is heavy as hell!  Fully equipped with handle/protectors - 27.1 kg 

If You live on 4th floor with no lift/elevator - this will be an issue..  Also - for the ladies - it can be a problem to carry it up the stairs....

20180731_121452_resize.jpg

Lukas, which one is your favorite?  Z10, V10f or KS18L?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gustesta said:

MSX! ?

..on a serious note, that is a lot of weight to drag around indeed, 27kg+ ?

In regards to ladies, yeah maybe pick a different wheel then, unless of course your name is Gabi Garcia?

21 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

Other wheels play a League but Ninebot Z plays in Champion League 

19 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

As @Lukasz I have a KS16S too, I love it really, but since Ninebot Z appears in my life, I can not get off of it

Thank you!

On 8/3/2018 at 4:31 AM, Gustesta said:

For me - Z10 for sure!  Fun factor grows with next days I ride it...   V10F is no go for me due to the very high center of gravity (batteries on the top), which leads to the situation that wheel fals to front or back when You switch it off, it is very big for 16 inch wheel, I do not like how the handle works, also - front light shines also much to high - blinding incoming traffic, also - but this is personal - I find it UGLY,.   KS18L is very nice rides well, but... it brings nothing new...  so - for sure Z10 - its construction is super nice, it must have costed Ninebot huge $$$ to design this wheel. Minor issues with pedals and front light can be modded locally at home. Fast charging is also possible - see my thread about it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lukasz said:

For me - Z10 for sure!  Fun factor grows with next days I ride it...   V10F is no go for me due to the very high center of gravity (batteries on the top), which leads to the situation that wheel fals to front or back when You switch it off, it is very big for 16 inch wheel, I do not like how the handle works, also - front light shines also much to high - blinding incoming traffic, also - but this is personal - I find it UGLY,.   KS18L is very nice rides well, but... it brings nothing new...  so - for sure Z10 - its construction is super nice, it must have costed Ninebot huge $$$ to design this wheel. Minor issues with pedals and front light can be modded locally at home. Fast charging is also possible - see my thread about it.

How comfortable do you think the Z10 is? 

2 minutes ago, Gustesta said:

How comfortable do you think the Z10 is? 

At low speed - and very high speeds- very comfortable. In the middle speeds I am still learning again how to ride - wheel is still hunting left and right sometimes in uncontrollable way (on uneven terrain, blocks, uneven sidewalks)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

At low speed - and very high speeds- very comfortable. In the middle speeds I am still learning again how to ride - wheel is still hunting left and right sometimes in uncontrollable way (on uneven terrain, blocks, uneven sidewalks)

Thank you!  Do you own a demo or production unit?  If it's a production unit, how do you like its torque?  

6 hours ago, Gustesta said:

Thank you!  Do you own a demo or production unit?  If it's a production unit, how do you like its torque?  

I'm 100% sure @Lukasz has a production Z10, as he bought it from Chen on Ali. The only demo wheel still doing the rounds, to my knowledge, is the E-Wheels one that @Marty Backe has just handed over to the San Francisco testers. All the other original demo wheels used by the Chinese testers went back to the Ninebot factory as far as I am aware, so I wouldn't think anyone actually owns a pre-production Z10, only production wheels will be out in the wild now!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

try to find a video @Marty Backe made talking about this wheel (I think it was his final video he did on Thursday)... If i remember correctly, he described the same issue and had to adjust the tire pressure which got rid of this specific problem... 

he said at his weight, the best pressure is about 29-31psi

Edited by Marcglider
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lukasz said:

YES,  I confirm that it is production unit for sure. Torque is high.  See in below video some turns, acceleration and breaking. 

Exciting to watch! Hopefully the shipment of Z10s to the US arrive soon. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 8:24 PM, Electroman said:

MSX! ?

..on a serious note, that is a lot of weight to drag around indeed, 27kg+ ?

In regards to ladies, yeah maybe pick a different wheel then, unless of course your name is Gabi Garcia?

Do you say to pick a different wheel because it is heavy to pick up or difficult to maneuver? I'm very interested in Z10 to be recreational wheel and do off-roading which it seems to be good at.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lukasz said:

YES,  I confirm that it is production unit for sure. Torque is high.  See in below video some turns, acceleration and breaking. 

The only way to know if the torque is fixed is to try going down a very steep hill. Doing that on the preproduction model feels very unsafe. The San Francisco crew confirmed that this weekend.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The only way to know if the torque is fixed is to try going down a very steep hill. Doing that on the preproduction model feels very unsafe. The San Francisco crew confirmed that this weekend.

Hi, Matry, how's msx performing up and down those steep hills?

13 hours ago, Marcglider said:

try to find a video @Marty Backe made talking about this wheel (I think it was his final video he did on Thursday)... If i remember correctly, he described the same issue and had to adjust the tire pressure which got rid of this specific problem... 

he said at his weight, the best pressure is about 29-31psi

It still depends on your weight, but In general the psi range Marty established should work for most people. I ride my Z10 with 29 psi, a bit hard for off road riding and bumps but very pleasant and stable for most riding conditions.