3 hours ago, steve454 said:

In the comments on youtube, someone suggested it might be locked, but the owner said it rides fine, and only acts like that a zero speed.  He was going to look inside.

The owner mentioned it rides fine as long as the surface is smooth. It will shake when it hits a bump. 

Perhaps defective gyro/accelerometer. Might need a new control board 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I looked at all of the YouTube comments. Unless I'm missing something, nowhere does the author say that this only happens at zero speed. He actually implies that it happens whenever he hits a bump.

My bad, I just read them again and you are right.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

@Gustesta bro you're getting better and better at this video graphing, very nice video and editing.  I think we've got something here in Utah between you, @Lueksparky our in house medic and @Japmerican IT guru.  Nice group to ride with very good company... :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Lee said:

@Gustesta bro you're getting better and better at this video graphing, very nice video and editing.  I think we've got something here in Utah between you, @Lueksparky our in house medic and @Japmerican IT guru.  Nice group to ride with very good company... :thumbup:

Always a pleasure to meet you guys.  Very good company indeed! We have to make a new video of a new ride soon! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, novazeus said:

cool beans! who are u getting it from? 

i’m curious because i see good prices on aliexpress but no mention of tariffs.

Jason... I would not consider anyone else unless it was not possible... I am super loyal to people that treat me good... that's in business as well as anything else... :D

• Upvote 1

Just now, Marcglider said:

Jason... I would not consider anyone else unless it was not possible... I am super loyal to people that treat me good... that's in business as well as anything else... :D

good deal. i got mine from jason too. european plug and all. glad jason had enough to go  around.

i haven’t ridden mine much (raining now) but i’m looking forward to hearing other people’s opinion of this unusual wheel.

1 minute ago, Mark Lee said:

Carving is just very fun like simulating skiing.  On the wheels it helps with body getting adjusted to the wheel faster.  Another thing is by shifting your weight you can relive your foot somewhat ...

Exactly!  Main reason is to avoid foot pain!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Harold Farrenkopf said:

That’s a very annoying high pitch whine. 

Did we watch the same video? The Z10 is a very quiet wheel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harold Farrenkopf said:

That’s a very annoying high pitch whine. 

It's one of the quietest wheels on the market right now.  I can assure you there's no high pitch whine.  Maybe my camera mic, cars etc. made it worse.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Going in a straight line is so boring :yawn:

Not when cashing in painting parking lot strips with my Mten3. :)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Harold Farrenkopf said:

When going fast, I could here a high pitch whine. You must be too old to hear that frequency. :P

Now that's low blow, you're just sore because you bought a V10F. :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

LOL.   I’m waiting for the weather proofing kit to take it apart to evaluate how to increase the heatsink size and cooling. I’ve never had an overload or overtemp issue. I like how well the V10F turns and curves by tilting the wheel. The z10 looks like it wants to stay vertical when you turn or does it turn too sharply when you tilt it?  

17 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

Seriously, can’t anyone else hear that whine on the video? You can hear it when the camera is on the ground and the wheel goes by too. So it isn’t the mic you are wearing. 

2 minutes ago, Harold Farrenkopf said:

LOL.   I’m waiting for the weather proofing kit to take it apart to evaluate how to increase the heatsink size and cooling. I’ve never had an overload or overtemp issue. I like how well the V10F turns and curves by tilting the wheel. The z10 looks like it wants to stay vertical when you turn or does it turn too sharply when you tilt it?  

While you wait and wait and hope it will cure all your problems...  Z10 is fun as Hell wheel to ride with its unique characteristics... :whistling:

• Upvote 1