On 9/15/2020 at 6:40 AM, Rockhardo said:

Hello DarknessBot,

I just wanted to thank you all for your app! The Last couple months I started using it again. I got an updated phone n watch this year both Old ones were 5+ years old.  I really like using the app with my Power Beats Pros too. I Like hearing the verbal speed warnings in my ear. Works while listening to my Apple Music. I like being able to ask Siri what my battery percentage is while on the run. I’m still programming my self to use the other Siri prompts it takes time.😂 I still manually turn on and off my light when I can just ask Siri to do it.  I use My Apple Watch mainly to watch my speed. Then My battery percentage when its getting low.  I got my settings set right so the app stays open for my 4 hr+ rides. It’s Only one click n touch away if an notification pops up. All this makes me feel even more connected to my wheel then ever before. Every thing works almost flawless 99.9%. Only time I’ve ever had problems is when I am running my DBot, listening Apple Music on Power Beats and take photos all  the same time. My watch n phone have crashed. But that has only happen two times and been fine other times. I’m guessing that is more of a hardware issue. I should probably pause my music before taking photos. It’s crazy all that our little devices can do these days! I’m looking forward to the new update! But I’m loving the app as is right now! Thanks Again!

Thanks! In next version we updating a watch app, please stay tuned!

On 9/17/2020 at 9:21 PM, Mrd777 said:

Jut got my Sherman and still no Bluetooth connection, Ive tried a few versions of Darkness Bot, but nothing on the "New Veteran".  It just doest show up.  Any ideas?

hi! have you trying a beta versions? If you are a beta-tester already and still no connection, send us logs please. If you can check what is your firmware version with EUCW of WL please send this info too. I believe we already supporting all Veteran versions, but not sure what you mean about "New veteran". 

On 10/1/2020 at 5:12 PM, RayBanMonster said:

Hi  Guys, thanks for this amazing app development.

Just got a new MSP. Battery in Gotway apps reports just fine at 100%. Battery level in Darknessbot reporting 96%.

At this reading, voltage is showing as 99.90v

So currently got MSP on charger again and cleared cache.

Any ideas please folks.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Gotway controller very often send a wrong information about voltage. We get a 3.3V for one cell. 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:37 PM, RayBanMonster said:

Thank you for this information. Unfortunately I cannot locate where to change this setting in the app.. do you happen to know to do this or where I could find the setting please?

So we don't have this option. 
We many times thought to add an option to manual levels just like in EUCW, but we thoughts that it's not safety. In some cases it can indicates a problems with battery. 
Even if you check your battery with voltmeter, take in head that there is a way from battery to controller and somewhere on this way can be a voltage drop. 

On 10/2/2020 at 8:46 PM, dsd317 said:

Just started using Darknessbot app recently (since early mid-september).  Today, I tried to use Siri for the first time and it does not seem to work for me.  I would create phrase/word, i.e., "single mileage" to display my single mileage number, but every time I say it, siri would just show my default watch face.

DarknessBot app version: 6.0.1 (281)

iOS: 14.0.1

WatchOS: 7.0.1

Is it working on your iPhone? 

it may working unstable on Apple Watch. Our watch app haven't direct connection to EUC, maybe because of data reading delay Siri Shortcuts not working on AW.

• Like 1

@Alla Shkolnik

Thanks for your hard work. Just some feature requests that I hope you’ll consider. 

- An updated watch app GUI  with more information on the face, like what InMotion does. 

- Ability to change music volume while still in the darknessbot watch app using the crown. Currently I have to switch to the spotify watch app to do that, not easy when you’re riding. 

- Maybe adding wheel speed as one of the options for the standard apple watch faces. Like instead of temperature or whatever it shows the speed/battery. Not sure that’s possible  

Thanks again for the hard work!

On 10/21/2020 at 1:17 AM, shellac said:

An updated watch app GUI  with more information on the face, like what InMotion does. 

It will be available soon, in upcoming version we updating watch app interface. 
now you will able to see 4 metrics on one screen 😉

Ability to change music volume while still in the darknessbot watch app using the crown. Currently I have to switch to the spotify watch app to do that, not easy when you’re riding. 

We add inline music screen to watch app, I hope you’ll find it convenient

Maybe adding wheel speed as one of the options for the standard apple watch faces. Like instead of temperature or whatever it shows the speed/battery. Not sure that’s possible  

We can’t use Speed metric for complications, cause information on third-party complications will updating too rare to make it useful. One time per several seconds. For speed this is unacceptable.

now we show battery.

• Like 1

Is there any way to get the DarknessBot metrics overlay synced onto a different video recorded with an Insta360 One? Or do you have to record the video with the iPhone in order to get the overlay? I want to leave my iPhone in my pocket with DarknessBot running, and record my ride with the Insta360 One on a selfie stick.

Edited by Bridgeboy

darkness bot sets the Gotway RS19 HS at 67.0 battery voltage and 680 Wh for the battery capacity. 

The wheel is advertised as 100v/1800Wh.

Please excuse me not understanding but do i set the battery voltage and battery capacity to the advertised specs or leave it default in darkness bot?

On 10/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, Bridgeboy said:

Is there any way to get the DarknessBot metrics overlay synced onto a different video recorded with an Insta360 One? Or do you have to record the video with the iPhone in order to get the overlay? I want to leave my iPhone in my pocket with DarknessBot running, and record my ride with the Insta360 One on a selfie stick.

🤔 you can recording video with black chromakey screen - in DB - Settings/Application/Video turn on black chromakey. 
But keep in mind that DB video recording don’t working on background.
Or you can export CSV log for your trip and add metrics in some special app. 

• Like 1

Is there a way to keep this app open on my apple watch?  Right now, I press the app button on my watch to open and view my speed, battery, etc.  Then put my wrist down and continue riding.  Then after a minute or two, I raise my wrist to view apple watch...but see my default complications (watch time, weather, etc.).  I'd like to be able to raise my wrist to view my speed without having to press the button to open app again.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dsd317 said:

Is there a way to keep this app open on my apple watch?  Right now, I press the app button on my watch to open and view my speed, battery, etc.  Then put my wrist down and continue riding.  Then after a minute or two, I raise my wrist to view apple watch...but see my default complications (watch time, weather, etc.).  I'd like to be able to raise my wrist to view my speed without having to press the button to open app again.

Yes, you need to go into settings:

How to always show last app used on Apple Watch wake screen

1. Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone
  2. Swipe down and tap General
  3. Swipe down again and tap on Wake Screen
  4. Under ‘ON SCREEN WAKE SHOW LAST APP’ select Always

You’re now all set for you last used app to be the default when you raise your wrist.

Also, I customized my watch face to have one widget be the DarknessBot app on it by default so its easy to open without looking for the app.

330010455_AppleWatchFace2.thumb.jpg.323e54ce8608397789892763605d6d72.jpg

That's DarknessBot in upper left corner. It's currently not on.

Edited by Bridgeboy
  • Like 3

Darn. I tried to purchase the premium level in app and the button doesn’t do anything when I tap it... I only really wanted the GPS but wanted to buy the whole package because I like the app and it’s worth $10. Anyway, because I couldn’t buy premium I bought just the GPS, which means you could have gotten more of my money, but didn’t. You should fix the premium button! iOS 14.0.1 on a US iPhone 6s+. 

On 10/31/2020 at 9:49 PM, dsd317 said:

1. Bridgeboy got it right for older versions of Watch IOS, I notice I don't have that exact setting after upgrade on my watch. So after tinkering a little to extend non-return to watch face for 1 hour I went to 2.

2. I too had  a similar problem despite the settings in Watch IOS  on iPhone, where the display was not updating  occasionally with slightly dimmed text and numbers (white). output... changing the setting <DONT SLEEP> in Dorknesbot application in iPhone solved this issue for me so now it updates and always shows active on wrist raise.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2020 at 3:34 AM, WILSON-YT said:

Not sure what limited mode is all about. When i enable it, my rs19 beeps like crazy and i have to turn it off and back on. Any other features coming out for the RS19 HS?

This feature was added to allow users turning on speed limit in one click - you setup speed, e.g. 25 kph and can enable speed limit when you need b yApple watch/Siri or Flic button (or in settings) this is mostly for European users with legal speed limits. 

What speed you adjusted? 

For titlback speed settings use a Maximum speed settings

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 5:28 AM, Tawpie said:

Darn. I tried to purchase the premium level in app and the button doesn’t do anything when I tap it... I only really wanted the GPS but wanted to buy the whole package because I like the app and it’s worth $10. Anyway, because I couldn’t buy premium I bought just the GPS, which means you could have gotten more of my money, but didn’t. You should fix the premium button! iOS 14.0.1 on a US iPhone 6s+. 

Hm, we have a bug - when you using Trial you can't bought anything before it was expired. 
Can you provide a screenshot or video ?

On 11/3/2020 at 1:59 AM, RayBanMonster said:

I too had  a similar problem despite the settings in Watch IOS  on iPhone, where the display was not updating  occasionally with slightly dimmed text and numbers (white). output... changing the setting <DONT SLEEP> in Dorknesbot application in iPhone solved this issue for me so now it updates and always shows active on wrist raise.

This is a very interesting information :) 
So after you adjust it, Apple Watch stopped go to background? What about other apps? is it going to background? 

7 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Hm, we have a bug - when you using Trial you can't bought anything before it was expired. 
Can you provide a screenshot or video ?

I could do a screenshot but it looks normal, and I don't have any good way to record a video. The screen recorder would be very boring because it doesn't show taps. But when I go to Settings > Shop, nothing happens when I tap any button (I already purchased GPS and that shows as Purchased, so it's not expected to work). This is DarknessBot v6.1 (298). Oh, my trial had expired and when I went to trips it offered the GPS purchase—that's when I tried to buy premium.

Edited by Tawpie
added last sentence

On 11/7/2020 at 4:29 AM, Tawpie said:

I could do a screenshot but it looks normal, and I don't have any good way to record a video. The screen recorder would be very boring because it doesn't show taps. But when I go to Settings > Shop, nothing happens when I tap any button (I already purchased GPS and that shows as Purchased, so it's not expected to work). This is DarknessBot v6.1 (298). Oh, my trial had expired and when I went to trips it offered the GPS purchase—that's when I tried to buy premium.

Ok, we’ll fix it in next version, thank you for report about it! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Ok, we’ll fix it in next version, thank you for report about it! 

Any chance you can fix the battery percentage for the KS16XS? It always reads 100%. You have the battery capacity correct, but it’s an 84V battery and I suspect you’re calculating for a lower voltage pack. As it is I have to consult the King Song app for battery status. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 5:18 AM, Tawpie said:

Any chance you can fix the battery percentage for the KS16XS? It always reads 100%. You have the battery capacity correct, but it’s an 84V battery and I suspect you’re calculating for a lower voltage pack. As it is I have to consult the King Song app for battery status. 

send logs please.
in DarknessBot -> Settings/About/Contact support. Write "KS16XS wrong battery percentage" and send it. Logs will be included automatically.
And please, add a screenshot of Settings/Device screen.

• 1 month later...