What's the method to calibrate the pwm alarm? I have a v8f and set it to 80% and when I get down to 50% battery, it goes off at around 13mph. The wheel has no feeling of lack of power, no soft tiltback, or any other signs of being close to maxing out. Free spin cut out is at 30 mph at 50%. I realize this is totally safe, just don't want to throw 5mph away if it's also relatively safe.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, Namuhan said:

I dont get how to have Darknessbot save your speed alarm settings. I hit apply to have level 1 alarm go off at 35kmh and still it beeps at 30kmh.

Also I see RS19 HT listed as an option under models for your wheel. Thanks for that!

sounds like you haven’t disabled the factory gotway alarms yet. You have to do that on the begode app. (Disable first 2 alarms). 

1 hour ago, Elwood said:

What's the method to calibrate the pwm alarm? I have a v8f and set it to 80% and when I get down to 50% battery, it goes off at around 13mph. The wheel has no feeling of lack of power, no soft tiltback, or any other signs of being close to maxing out. Free spin cut out is at 30 mph at 50%. I realize this is totally safe, just don't want to throw 5mph away if it's also relatively safe.

Sounds more like your smart alarm is what’s kicking in especially at 50% battery. As your battery percentage drops so does the calibration of your alarms based on the voltage your wheel has at that moment.

also 80% pwm at 50% battery voltage isn’t going to give you the same speed as 100% battery voltage. So you chasing an extra 5mph could end up with you cutting out due high motor demand at low voltage

22 minutes ago, Elwood said:

Sounds reasonable, it's just trust soft tiltback, or the beeps. Conservative should probably win, lol

Personally I would much rather slow down for the beeps then wait for the tilt back to kick in especially at low battery. Also try to ride with as much battery as possible. The more voltage you have the higher safety margin you have available. 

• Like 1

Has anyone had luck with SIRI?
Im having trouble with SIRI commands onV11. Not sure if it’s iOS based or wheel. 
I am now trying the IOS beta 15 and still no luck. 
I go to customise add either text or record sound, when I hit done, v11 beeps then  DarknessBot crashes. 
I try the command in Siri and Siri says sorry. 
when I try to save the same thing again it says command already exists but does not work. 

On 7/25/2021 at 11:00 PM, Elwood said:

Sounds reasonable, it's just trust soft tiltback, or the beeps. Conservative should probably win, lol

I think the alarm calc is wrong. Had 80+ % battery on a flat track with little wind, and it was going off around 13 or 14 mph set to 80%. later on at 60% battery going up a long, probably a couple hundred yard,  fairly steep hill I was at 15 or 16 mph and all was fine. Since it's just a calculation and not based on the actual wheel, I think its better to rely on soft tiltback( which is most likely based on actual wheel feedback in the main board firmware) instead freaking out over a blast of beeps at slow mph on a almost full battery.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:59 PM, Forwardnbak said:

Has anyone had luck with SIRI?
Im having trouble with SIRI commands onV11. Not sure if it’s iOS based or wheel. 
I am now trying the IOS beta 15 and still no luck. 
I go to customise add either text or record sound, when I hit done, v11 beeps then  DarknessBot crashes. 
I try the command in Siri and Siri says sorry. 
when I try to save the same thing again it says command already exists but does not work. 

Yes.  “battery level” on my Apple Watch gives me the battery percentage on my EUC. “Battery” is a reserved word and will just tell you iPhone or Apple Watch battery life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

429453215_Frame772121.thumb.png.533add4d10bbe49f9d211db5401e13ff.png 

Several days ago we finally released 7.2 version!

►AUTOMATIC VOLUME

- Added Automatic Volume: Music volume will be changed by speed

► DEVICE RENAME

- Added device rename option in Device settings

► SUPPORT FOR NEW DEVICES

- KingSong S20

- Ninebot One S2 with new firmwares

► IMPROVING SUPPORT

- KingSong: Added settings for max roll angle and handle modes

- Ninebot One Z: Improved connection

- Inmotion V10/V10F/V11/V12: Improved connection

- Gotway: Improved battery level calculation

► APP IMPROVEMENTS

- HomeKit Outlet: Added pre-charging before switching off option

- Siri/Dualshock/HomeKit/Flic Button: Added play/pause, next/previous track, Automatic Volume actions

- Siri: Added lock action

- Apple Watch: Added route points on Map

- Apple Watch: Added Automatic Volume option

- Graphs: Added appearance extremums in low zoom

- Graphs: Improved Performance

- Graphs: Improved UI

- Settings: Improved UI on Integration screens

- Map: Improved performance for routing

- Improved performance after connecting to the transport

- Improved connection animation

- Improved German and Chinese localization

► BUGFIXES

- Fixed a bug that causes the application to crash with connected Apple Watch in some cases

- Fixed a bug that causes the application to crash when clearing application data in some cases

- Fixed sorting in Ratings

- Battery info: Fixed the display of the graph for the cell voltages for second battery

- Inmotion V11/V12: Fixed metrics reading in some cases

- Trips: Fixed Roll sharing

• 1 month later...

I seem to still be struggling greatly with the Speed Correction Feature of Darknessbot and I'm thinking I just don't understand it.

1) When I compare the speed on Darknessbot to a GPS app on the same phone - Darknessbot reads faster.

2) When I use a tracking app like Relive it will say I travelled 25 miles when Darknessbot thinks I've travelled 28 miles.

3) The original MSX 84V came with an 18x3" tire.  My version (from Chicway) came with an 18x2.5" tire.

Based on all the above, I've been playing with the "Speed Correction" trying to hone in what Darknessbot thinks my speed and distance is.  I'm presently set at -34% and it's still too "fast" and too "high" mileage compared to other tracking apps.

Am I correct that Negative is the way to correct Darkenessbot being too fast?  Am I not understanding this setting correct or is it common to have to add so much adjustment?

13.09.2021 в 16:05 enlightened0ne сказал:

What does the trip recording function do? I paid for it but there are no GPS maps of my trips. Is there a setting I need to change?

Oh, sorry, i missed your message 😕

GPS track recording working manually - you need to start it on current trip screen and end at trip’s finish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CA20-DFE8-211-C-4-CCC-87-C9-034727-C72-D

Thank you for Garmin watch support.

There is options screen after long press on the watch. It is says “does not work” and both options doesn’t work. :) Beep and Lights option do nothing. Main watch app works well. I have Vivoactive 3.

Is it possible to change total mileage to single one on the watch app?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

when I connect DarknessBot to my Inmotion V10f and the wheel is leaning at the wall, the power consumption is showing 218 Watts. But the Inmotion app is showing 0,4 W.

Do someone have a similar bug with the V10f ? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 10:35 PM, Szaman said:

CA20-DFE8-211-C-4-CCC-87-C9-034727-C72-D

Thank you for Garmin watch support.

There is options screen after long press on the watch. It is says “does not work” and both options doesn’t work. :) Beep and Lights option do nothing. Main watch app works well. I have Vivoactive 3.

Is it possible to change total mileage to single one on the watch app?

Hi! development still in very slow work. 
At this moment you can't change metrics, but we'll add this function in future, please, stay tuned!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Opened DarknessBot today and was greeted with an update that said it now supports Android watches. Great. It now does not work with my Apple Watch however, which has been working for years.

The watch did not realize my EUC was connected even though my iPhone was connected with my Veteran just fine. I tried uninstalling the app from my watch and reinstalling and now it will not install at all. It just spins and does not install. Something is broken with Apple Watch support now.

Both my iPhone and Apple Watch are fully updated with latest iOS updates.

Edited by Bridgeboy

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 7:39 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

@toe did you tried last version with V10F? 

@Alla Shkolnik Bringing this subject back up as I recently purchased a V8F and it's doing the same thing. I'm on the latest beta version and it's exhibiting the same behavior (bluetooth disconnect/reconnect) as the V10F. Any suggestions?

• 3 months later...