On 7/16/2020 at 3:10 AM, Mariano Felipe said:

I got it to work thanks, but for some reason does not connect to my I watch.  I have a series 4

Hm... Please check my instruction how-to connect to AW app:

On 7/3/2020 at 1:14 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

No, Apple Watch connecting automatically. You need to download app for your Apple Watch and when you open it you see text, keep in mind, it's just app-companion, non standalone app.  

Right sequence is:

1. open DarknessBot on iPhone
2. connect to EUC
3. open DarknessBot app on Apple Watch - it connection to iPhone companion-app automatically and then you can see data from EUC on AW. 

If you open AW app without EUC, you saw text "Connect to device" - it's meant connect iPhone DB app to EUC :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the HomeKit Outlet integration in 5.8 is supposed to do?  I have a smart plug, but that shows up as a "Switch" in the Home app and nothing shows up in DarkNessbot->Settings->Integration->HomeKit Outlet.

It would be nice if you could set it to turn off after reaching some charge level or battery voltage.

hi,

I use Darknessbot premium. Unfortuntely, I dropped my iphone and needed to buy a new one.
I used my backup so I have all apps again on new phone but ... I do not have the Darknessbot premium features anymore.
How can this be fixed again?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, PeterJG said:

hi,

I use Darknessbot premium. Unfortuntely, I dropped my iphone and needed to buy a new one.
I used my backup so I have all apps again on new phone but ... I do not have the Darknessbot premium features anymore.
How can this be fixed again?

Thanks.

Yes, of course. Go to Settings/Shop and tap to Restore purchase button. 

DarknessBot 6.0 already in the App Store!

► New alarms
- Added triple alarms
- Added alarms by temperature and power
- Added voice alarms
- Added alarms on Apple Watch
- Added smart alarms (Speed depends on the battery level)

► New videorecorder
- Added new videorecorder screen with better layout
- Added videorecorder settings
- Added widgets customization

► Other improvements
- Added Veteran Sherman support
- Added KingSong S18 support
- KingSong: Added pedal horizontal setting
- Xiaomi Mi Scooter: Added recuperation mode and cruise control settings
- Ninebot Kickscooter: Added recuperation mode, cruise control and stop signal settings
- Added free trial for Premium
- Improved neural network prediction
- Dashboard: Added power off tile
- Siri: Added commands for voltage, temperature, strobe and power off
- Flic: Added command for power off
- Added offline mode on Dashboard
- Added new screen for Contact support
- Added Spanish localization
- Imporoved current localizations

► Fixed bugs
- Fixed bug with huge single mileage
- Siri: Fixed output format for Battery level
- Ninebot Kickscooter: Fixed bug with amperage
- Gotway: Fixed bug with total mileage

• Like 1

14 hours ago, miah said:

Looks like the homekit outlet integration is missing in 6.0, only got to use it a couple times.  Request it return if possible.

Yes, HomeKit integration temporary disabled for approving Apple Review. I will try to return this function with a usage argument in 6.0.1

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, NetPatrol said:

Hi.

With New update, can you have 80% power alarm (last Beeps on gotway wheel) on you phone? And if so how? 

sometimes its hard to hear  because  of vind.

Sorry, we missed your message. 

Well, we don't have a 80% power alarms. We've added "Smart alarms" instead of this. It's speed by battery alarms, based on speed alarms you adjusting. 
You can setup it in Settings/Application/Alarms. Then you can choose - Voice, Sound,Vibration alarm types and set speed alarm values. After it you should switch on Smart alarm. By battery level decreasing your speed alarms will be decreased. It will be proportionally reduced up to 80%. 
For example, if you adjust speed alarm on 50 kph, depending on battery level your alarm will be:
on 100% - 50kph
on 50% - 45 kph
on 0% - 40 kph.

This is an application alarms, so you can use BT speaker to make alarms loud. Many our users doing it. 
A great video with tips. Unfortunately this is about old version, without Smart alarms, but you can see how to use BT speaker to making alarms hearing on wind. 

1 hour ago, NetPatrol said:

Tanks for replying.

In the alarm settings you have 4 options speed, ampere, power and temperature. I understand  them all exept ”power”?

thanks in advance 👍

oh, it depends from Power value. When you reach adjusting Power, e.g. 1000W you hearing alert

Hi,

Just received my Veteran Sherman today. I have used DarknessBot sparingly in the last few months but stopped using it since it keeps disconnecting from my Inmotion V10f. Going to give DarknessBot another go with my Sherman. I am wondering what are the premium features if I do do a purchase from the App store? I went back several pages in this thread and found nothing re: the free and premium versions.

Hi, i just bought an Mi Electric Scooter 1S (released like a month ago), will it ever be supported ?

After connecting i get the message "Current device firmware is not supported". I know even the M365 is only supported bevor BLE 0.91

My Scooter runs with V2.2.1

On 8/9/2020 at 3:28 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Yes, HomeKit integration temporary disabled for approving Apple Review. I will try to return this function with a usage argument in 6.0.1

Thank you for doing this, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ilya I’m having a bit of lagging getting a pin code to use your app my friend. Apparently I’ve used this app before with my inmotion v8. However, since I’ve received a new iPhone. Your app prompts a pin code. Now I’ve never had to make a pin code before using the app...I think can’t remember. I’ve used your app off and on for many year btw. Fantastic app. 

Hey there,

Darknessbot seems to get the wrong battery capacity from my wheel. If I correct it and click apply it works for the session, but once it connects on the next ride it is set back to the wrong capacity. Is there a way I can fix this to not correct it every time? Thanks a lot! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello DarknessBot,

I just wanted to thank you all for your app! The Last couple months I started using it again. I got an updated phone n watch this year both Old ones were 5+ years old.  I really like using the app with my Power Beats Pros too. I Like hearing the verbal speed warnings in my ear. Works while listening to my Apple Music. I like being able to ask Siri what my battery percentage is while on the run. I’m still programming my self to use the other Siri prompts it takes time.😂 I still manually turn on and off my light when I can just ask Siri to do it.  I use My Apple Watch mainly to watch my speed. Then My battery percentage when its getting low.  I got my settings set right so the app stays open for my 4 hr+ rides. It’s Only one click n touch away if an notification pops up. All this makes me feel even more connected to my wheel then ever before. Every thing works almost flawless 99.9%. Only time I’ve ever had problems is when I am running my DBot, listening Apple Music on Power Beats and take photos all  the same time. My watch n phone have crashed. But that has only happen two times and been fine other times. I’m guessing that is more of a hardware issue. I should probably pause my music before taking photos. It’s crazy all that our little devices can do these days! I’m looking forward to the new update! But I’m loving the app as is right now! Thanks Again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  Guys, thanks for this amazing app development.

Just got a new MSP. Battery in Gotway apps reports just fine at 100%. Battery level in Darknessbot reporting 96%.

At this reading, voltage is showing as 99.90v

So currently got MSP on charger again and cleared cache.

Any ideas please folks.

Many thanks for your assistance.

3 hours ago, RayBanMonster said:

Hi  Guys, thanks for this amazing app development.

Just got a new MSP. Battery in Gotway apps reports just fine at 100%. Battery level in Darknessbot reporting 96%.

At this reading, voltage is showing as 99.90v

Seems you have Darknessbots own charge % algorithm in use. One should be able to change this in the menu to "standard charge %" as reported by the wheel and shown in the GW app.

If GW did not change their algorithm 100% is shown downto ~98.7V

Just started using Darknessbot app recently (since early mid-september).  Today, I tried to use Siri for the first time and it does not seem to work for me.  I would create phrase/word, i.e., "single mileage" to display my single mileage number, but every time I say it, siri would just show my default watch face.

DarknessBot app version: 6.0.1 (281)

iOS: 14.0.1

WatchOS: 7.0.1

On 10/1/2020 at 6:23 PM, Chriull said:

One should be able to change this in the menu to "standard charge %" as reported by the wheel and shown in the GW app.

Thank you for this information. Unfortunately I cannot locate where to change this setting in the app.. do you happen to know to do this or where I could find the setting please?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, sorry guys, we missing forum messages :blink1:

On 8/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, Mango said:

Hi,

Just received my Veteran Sherman today. I have used DarknessBot sparingly in the last few months but stopped using it since it keeps disconnecting from my Inmotion V10f. Going to give DarknessBot another go with my Sherman. I am wondering what are the premium features if I do do a purchase from the App store? I went back several pages in this thread and found nothing re: the free and premium versions.

Premium provide you
- a wider statistics for all metrics, for periods more than one hour. Also you can export your trip logs in CSV.
- video recorder with metrics overlay on video
- UI dark theme
- application alarm settings. (In trial period you can setup it, but after was expired, your last settings will be applying and you can't change it. I hope 30 days is enough for this basic settings)
- GPS tracker
- Automatic torch. This option is reliable for all Euc without built-in torch management. Inspired by KS 
We provide all users a 30 days free trial period to try all features and decide is you really need to buy it.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:06 AM, Human_ said:

Hi, i just bought an Mi Electric Scooter 1S (released like a month ago), will it ever be supported ?

After connecting i get the message "Current device firmware is not supported". I know even the M365 is only supported bevor BLE 0.91

My Scooter runs with V2.2.1

I'm afraid it's very unlikely. The same problem as m365 - strong data encryption.

On 8/30/2020 at 9:08 PM, Silk said:

Hey Ilya I’m having a bit of lagging getting a pin code to use your app my friend. Apparently I’ve used this app before with my inmotion v8. However, since I’ve received a new iPhone. Your app prompts a pin code. Now I’ve never had to make a pin code before using the app...I think can’t remember. I’ve used your app off and on for many year btw. Fantastic app. 

just try to reset pin-code with official Inmotion app. Just connecting to Inmotion app and your pin code will be reseting. 

On 9/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, Skytopia said:

Hey there,

Darknessbot seems to get the wrong battery capacity from my wheel. If I correct it and click apply it works for the session, but once it connects on the next ride it is set back to the wrong capacity. Is there a way I can fix this to not correct it every time? Thanks a lot! :)

is this problem with Gotway? Send us logs please with small description "reseting battery capacity by every connection"