On 6/8/2020 at 4:16 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

What's new 6.0-268:

- Apple Watch: Added haptic feedback by alarms

Also, for a so many requests, we add a vibration alarms for Apple Watch 🥳 Please, check how it works.
We already working for Apple Watch app redesign, stay tuned for next version - we plan released it in 6.1 

Sent feedback through test flight. 

haptics not working on Apple Watch. Only on phone. 

17 hours ago, Chili D said:

Sent feedback through test flight. 

haptics not working on Apple Watch. Only on phone. 

Haptics works only when Apple Watch display is on and DB is activated. 
In future, we add a push notification, but I don't sure it will be really useful. It will be easy to mistake and think that it is an other apps. And we can sent push only once in 2 seconds . 

2 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Haptics works only when Apple Watch display is on and DB is activated. 
In future, we add a push notification, but I don't sure it will be really useful. It will be easy to mistake and think that it is an other apps. And we can sent push only once in 2 seconds . 

yeah, they are both open. sounds like you’re saying screen on.   

I was able to get the watch to vibrate, But have to raise wrist  

I have a series 4 watch. Don’t think I can keep the display on without keeping wrist raised.

Also, Is DB supposed to show up in the Return to Last Session app list?  

On 6/9/2020 at 11:39 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

Well, I find this video. https://youtu.be/cosEqeKwZ90
In description you can find 0.90 BLE version for m365 pro
Let me know about your success, please

Thank you! We received a logs. 

I uploaded BLE 0.90 from this page https://youtu.be/cosEqeKwZ90 and unfortunately I still have BLE 1.2.2.
I uploaded various BLE 0.90 and all the time without success.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, WPS said:

Okay, log sent.  I'll have to check max speed later.  Manual trip end would be nice.

EDIT: Max speed app allows to be set is 27mph.

Thanks!

Hi, any word on why the v10 is being identified as a v10F?

Thanks!

On 6/11/2020 at 12:09 AM, Chili D said:

yeah, they are both open. sounds like you’re saying screen on.   

I was able to get the watch to vibrate, But have to raise wrist  

I have a series 4 watch. Don’t think I can keep the display on without keeping wrist raised.

Also, Is DB supposed to show up in the Return to Last Session app list?  

Yes, I think this is not a list, just settings, and it’s working with DB. 

Sorry, I think our haptic will make sense only with watch series 5, it has Always on mode. But I don’t tested it yet.

11 hours ago, WPS said:

Hi, any word on why the v10 is being identified as a v10F?

Thanks!

We can see logs only on next week, we in country house now, we haven’t our app for logs now. 
But for you it’s really haven’t any mater. No restrictions or limitation. 

12 hours ago, Marcin Franek said:

I uploaded BLE 0.90 from this page https://youtu.be/cosEqeKwZ90 and unfortunately I still have BLE 1.2.2.
I uploaded various BLE 0.90 and all the time without success.

Hm, AFAIK users use m365 downg to downgrade. But they make in on Android. 
I’m trying to get more Information for you about this. 

10 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

We can see logs only on next week, we in country house now, we haven’t our app for logs now. 
But for you it’s really haven’t any mater. No restrictions or limitation. 

Okay, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I use the Darknessbot App flawlessly since years in combination with my Im V5F+. Since I own a V8F since a week, I have Problems with the "driven mileage". It stops after 250m of riding, sometimes no numbers are displayed in "mileage today" and "mileage total", only a turning wheel. I have got the latest Version on my Iphone X, V 5.8. Is the V8F not supported yet?

Thanks a lot!

Manuel

Edited by Fahrtwind

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 2:08 PM, Fahrtwind said:

Hi,

I use the Darknessbot App flawlessly since years in combination with my Im V5F+. Since I own a V8F since a week, I have Problems with the "driven mileage". It stops after 250m of riding, sometimes no numbers are displayed in "mileage today" and "mileage total", only a turning wheel. I have got the latest Version on my Iphone X, V 5.8. Is the V8F not supported yet?

Thanks a lot!

Manuel

Hi, I just answered you in email

I'm waiting for my first ever EUC to arrive later this summer.  Do I have to have an EUC connected to darknessbot app in order to connect to apple watch? I have darknessbot version 5.8 on iphone 11 max pro 13.4.1 and apple watch 6.2.6. When I try to connect to apple watch from iphone app it says "Error! Hardware is not supported".  I'm just trying to get as prepared as possible for when my EUC arrives.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Alla Shkolnik, lately I realized that I couldn't find my own total mileage record under the "Ratings" section. It just doesn't show up. I'm sure it did before, can't be sure how long ago was that. Been running the same iPhone X with OS 13 now and the latest beta version of DarknessBot. Is there anything I should reset or check? Thank you!

On 7/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, dsd317 said:

I'm waiting for my first ever EUC to arrive later this summer.  Do I have to have an EUC connected to darknessbot app in order to connect to apple watch? I have darknessbot version 5.8 on iphone 11 max pro 13.4.1 and apple watch 6.2.6. When I try to connect to apple watch from iphone app it says "Error! Hardware is not supported".  I'm just trying to get as prepared as possible for when my EUC arrives.

Thanks in advance!

No, Apple Watch connecting automatically. You need to download app for your Apple Watch and when you open it you see text, keep in mind, it's just app-companion, non standalone app.  

Right sequence is:

1. open DarknessBot on iPhone
2. connect to EUC
3. open DarknessBot app on Apple Watch - and then you can see data from EUC. 

If you open AW app without EUC, you saw text "Connect to device" - it's meant to EUC :)

On 7/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, z3n said:

Hi @Alla Shkolnik, lately I realized that I couldn't find my own total mileage record under the "Ratings" section. It just doesn't show up. I'm sure it did before, can't be sure how long ago was that. Been running the same iPhone X with OS 13 now and the latest beta version of DarknessBot. Is there anything I should reset or check? Thank you!

Maybe you riding with new wheel? 
We have anti-cheat option - you will displaying in Ratings only after you ride 10% of EUC total mileage with DB.

Edited by Alla Shkolnik

19 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Maybe you riding with new wheel? 
We have anti-cheat option - you will displaying in Ratings only after you ride 10% of EUC total mileage with DB.

No, same old wheel with same old iPhone. I can only remember there was no problem displaying my total mileage in Ratings Section when I was on iOS 12 before. Now I am on iOS 13 and never put any attention about it until recently. I'm also using different iCloud e-mail account than the one registered for DarknessBot Beta version.

1 hour ago, z3n said:

No, same old wheel with same old iPhone. I can only remember there was no problem displaying my total mileage in Ratings Section when I was on iOS 12 before. Now I am on iOS 13 and never put any attention about it until recently. I'm also using different iCloud e-mail account than the one registered for DarknessBot Beta version.

That‘s what I’m talking about. With new iCloud account for DB you’re new user.
You appear in ratings when you riding 10% of your total mileage. 

What is your total mileage now?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

No, Apple Watch connecting automatically. You need to download app for your Apple Watch and when you open it you see text, keep in mind, it's just app-companion, non standalone app.  

Right sequence is:

1. open DarknessBot on iPhone
2. connect to EUC
3. open DarknessBot app on Apple Watch - and then you can see data from EUC. 

If you open AW app without EUC, you saw text "Connect to device" - it's meant to EUC :)

Thank you.  I'll try it when my EUC arrives. :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

That‘s what I’m talking about. With new iCloud account for DB you’re new user.
You appear in ratings when you riding 10% of your total mileage. 

What is your total mileage now?

5300 km.

Ok noted, I'll check it again soon then. Thank you @Alla Shkolnik :cheers:

• Like 1

I'm having a hard time understanding the advantage of having the single run time clock continue after the EUC is turned off.  I did an hour ride this morning and when I check the stats this afternoon it shows a single run time of 8 hours.  Seems like the run time clock should stop when the EUC is turned off.  I realize you can reset the timer but then it just starts again and keeps running even when the app is shut down and there is no run in progress.  It would be nice to at least have a manual switch to turn it off at the end of a ride.  Am I missing some advantage with this running constantly even with the wheel not in use?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WPS said:

I'm having a hard time understanding the advantage of having the single run time clock continue after the EUC is turned off.  I did an hour ride this morning and when I check the stats this afternoon it shows a single run time of 8 hours.  Seems like the run time clock should stop when the EUC is turned off.  I realize you can reset the timer but then it just starts again and keeps running even when the app is shut down and there is no run in progress.  It would be nice to at least have a manual switch to turn it off at the end of a ride.  Am I missing some advantage with this running constantly even with the wheel not in use?

Well, we already improve this - in offline mode single runtime will paused. Next version 6.0 will be available soon.
About other issues, we will improve Trips in future and also add manual trip ending. 

8 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Well, we already improve this - in offline mode single runtime will paused. Next version 6.0 will be available soon.
About other issues, we will improve Trips in future and also add manual trip ending. 

Sounds good!   Thank you.