You have to do this on the watch after you’ve installed DarknessBot: Settings>General>Wake Screen. Scroll down to find DarknessBot then tap it. Choose Custom and “return to clock after 1 hour”.

Start DarknessBot then, for the next hour when you raise to wake (that’s set in the same place) it’ll still be on DarknessBot.

• Like 2

On 11/6/2020 at 6:26 PM, Alla Shkolnik said:

This is a very interesting information :) 
So after you adjust it, Apple Watch stopped go to background? What about other apps? is it going to background? 

I only observe this behaviour with Darknessbot... but its important to note I dont use many other apps on the watch  in the same extended manner much.

Yes after adjustment, when raising my wrist to activate the screen, instead of the DB app showing up with dimmed (disconnected) data,  intermittently, it always went to a live updated and connected DB app screen.

PS Ive got my Eyerides Eyelights product coming in and cant wait to try out with DarknessBot. Ideally I could project the WATCH FACE presentation to the eye Hud device, I suspect it wont work from the watch but IOS phone only.. Ill let you know

https://eye-lights.com/en

On 1/2/2021 at 7:50 AM, GothamMike said:

How do I set my Apple Watch to display DB upon wake up. I’m usually wearing gloves right now. 

🥳 all!

I answered that a few posts above yours. Here it is again:

Yes, you need to go into settings:

How to always show last app used on Apple Watch wake screen

1. Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone
  2. Swipe down and tap General
  3. Swipe down again and tap on Wake Screen
  4. Under ‘ON SCREEN WAKE SHOW LAST APP’ select Always

You’re now all set for you last used app to be the default when you raise your wrist.

Also, I customized my watch face to have one widget be the DarknessBot app on it by default so its easy to open without looking for the app.

330010455_AppleWatchFace2.thumb.jpg.323e54ce8608397789892763605d6d72.jpg

That's DarknessBot in upper left corner. It's currently not on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 8:38 PM, RayBanMonster said:

I only observe this behaviour with Darknessbot... but its important to note I dont use many other apps on the watch  in the same extended manner much.

Yes after adjustment, when raising my wrist to activate the screen, instead of the DB app showing up with dimmed (disconnected) data,  intermittently, it always went to a live updated and connected DB app screen.

PS Ive got my Eyerides Eyelights product coming in and cant wait to try out with DarknessBot. Ideally I could project the WATCH FACE presentation to the eye Hud device, I suspect it wont work from the watch but IOS phone only.. Ill let you know

https://eye-lights.com/en

Oh I'm trying to contact with EyeLights several months ago. Unfortunately, it's working with Apple Car apps only, but we can't add Apple Car integration. Apple wouldn't allow us to release app in App Store in this case :( 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys!
We made a public GoogleDocs with DarknessBot localizations. Now anyone can view the localization of the app and help with the translation by commenting on the desired word/phrase. The fields that did not receive OK from the translators are marked in red. If you find an error in the translation, then you can quickly offer a correct translation. I periodically synching GoogleDocs with application. http://bit.ilya2606.ru/DBLocalizations
We'll be very appreciate for any help!

Edited by Alla Shkolnik
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a problem with the kilometers: every time I open the app on the iphone it resets the kilometers I have done, and I cannot see how many I do with one charge. Could you do that it doesn't reset automatically, but only when I click the button? I bought the premium version thinking it did :)

another question: is it possible to activate the beep on the watch together with the vibration? ... I keep the iPhone in my pocket and I don't feel it

tnx

A.

Edited by Andrea

• 2 months later...

Where can someone request an App Enhancement?  EUC World has it when you ring the bell it plays over the phone/bluetooth.  I'd like for the <Beep> on the apple watch to be able to play through my bluetooth speaker attached to my phone.  My MSX beeper is not very loud and <beep> over the phone speaker/bluetooth would be much better to get peoples attention.  EUC World does this on the Android Devices.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an Apple Watch Series 4. DarknessBot can't be installed on it. When I tried to connect to the watch from the DarknessBot app on my iPhone, it says "Hardware not supported". Is Series 4 not supported?

• 3 weeks later...

No, the problem still exists - same problem with my V8F. Connects/reconnects every few minutes. Sometimes the connectio is lost and the trip milage ist set to zero...
Is this a problem of the wheels or the iOS Power/Background management?

On 3/1/2021 at 10:43 PM, Andrea said:

Hi, I have a problem with the kilometers: every time I open the app on the iphone it resets the kilometers I have done, and I cannot see how many I do with one charge. Could you do that it doesn't reset automatically, but only when I click the button? I bought the premium version thinking it did :)

another question: is it possible to activate the beep on the watch together with the vibration? ... I keep the iPhone in my pocket and I don't feel it

tnx

A.

Hi, Sorry, I messed last messages. 
Yes, in Settings/Application you can disable option Automatical trip reset

On 5/4/2021 at 9:23 PM, jdrichardson13 said:

Where can someone request an App Enhancement?  EUC World has it when you ring the bell it plays over the phone/bluetooth.  I'd like for the <Beep> on the apple watch to be able to play through my bluetooth speaker attached to my phone.  My MSX beeper is not very loud and <beep> over the phone speaker/bluetooth would be much better to get peoples attention.  EUC World does this on the Android Devices.

You can wrote us on email - Contact support, but I already add your request in our backlog, thank you! 

On 6/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, Fahrtwind said:

No, the problem still exists - same problem with my V8F. Connects/reconnects every few minutes. Sometimes the connectio is lost and the trip milage ist set to zero...
Is this a problem of the wheels or the iOS Power/Background management?

Have you similar problems with Inmotion app? 
And please, check Wheellog/EUC World/Inmotion app on Android. Are disconnects keeping on another platform?

Edited by Alla Shkolnik

On 5/29/2021 at 3:50 AM, toe said:

Have there been any updates regarding the V10F Bluetooth disconnecting issue? I’m currently experiencing this problem. 

Unfortunately, this problem still don't fixed. :unsure:  It's very hard for us to understand why it's happened. 

On 5/13/2021 at 7:09 AM, jjin said:

I have an Apple Watch Series 4. DarknessBot can't be installed on it. When I tried to connect to the watch from the DarknessBot app on my iPhone, it says "Hardware not supported". Is Series 4 not supported?

Oh, you would connect your EUC to iPhone app at first, then open Apple Watch app and wait - it connects automatically. 
Don't try to connect your Apple Watch to DarknessBot on iPhone - it can connects only to PEVs 

Hello Alla, 

I see this and I am excited, can you explain a bit what it is?

#beta 6.4-324:
- Gotway/KingSong/Veteran: Added PWM tile on Dashboard screen

Edited by enaon

On 6/4/2021 at 10:34 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

Have you similar problems with Inmotion app? 
And please, check Wheellog/EUC World/Inmotion app on Android. Are disconnects keeping on another platform?

The Inmotion App seems to keep the connection. No chance to test any of the Android Apps as I only own an iPhone...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fahrtwind said:

The Inmotion App seems to keep the connection. No chance to test any of the Android Apps as I only own an iPhone...

Same here, Inmotion App maintains a stable connection. No chance to test on Android either.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, enaon said:

Hello Alla, 

I see this and I am excited, can you explain a bit what it is?

#beta 6.4-324:
- Gotway/KingSong/Veteran: Added PWM tile on Dashboard screen

Hi! PWM is the percentage of the motor usage. When you drive at top speed, the motor is operating at the limit of its power. When 100% motor power is reached, EUC will cut out. This is specially true for Gotway/Begode and Sherman as you can disable tilt back. Therefore, if you set the app PWM alarm to ~80% you will know in advance that there is a risk of EUC cutout the wheel when you exceed the speed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Hi! PWM is the percentage of the motor usage. When you drive at top speed, the motor is operating at the limit of its power. When 100% motor power is reached, EUC will cut out. This is specially true for Gotway/Begode and Sherman as you can disable tilt back. Therefore, if you set the app PWM alarm to ~80% you will know in advance that there is a risk of EUC cutout the wheel when you exceed the speed. 

Very nice. So it is a calculation the app is making, not a value from a register like Kingsong has?

1 minute ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

For Kingsong we get value directly from EUC, but other manufactures don’t calculate it, so we calculate it in app.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Have you tried testing the begode buzzer flag? It could be life saver if it really works, I do not have a wheel to actually test the 80%, but it looks like it gets hi on every buzzer action. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jon Stern said:

Open GoPro API

Say what !  Add GoPro controls to DarknessBot ... how?  I'm on the GoPro Labs site very often and I haven't seen anything   that. Am I missing something? Please 

let me know what you're referring to. This sounds very exciting.