On 4/30/2020 at 9:51 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

Thank you! 
Can you test remaining mileage value with Neural network option and alarms? :)
Settings/Application/ switch on Neural network option.  

if NN was disabled, it's need for couple riding days to learning.

Just got my MSP 5 days ago, so I'll give it some time to learn.

The triple alarm features are all great, except that they're consistently saving the values too high. For both speed/current and vibration/sound settings, whatever I select is being saved to the wheel ~1.6x too high. I figured it as a conversion error due to kph/mph but it happens to amperage too. Sent a couple screenshots to dev, but examples:

• Setting the vibration speeds alarms to 10, 15, 20 mph, apply, then leave and return-values shown are 16, 24, 32 mph. Confirmed that the 2nd set of values are actually triggering the alarm.
  • Same story with current sound alarm, set the third current alarm to 60A, apply, leave and return and the value reads 96A. 96A is what the alarm trips at.

Great work so far, looking forward to a watch integration!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:46 AM, pandel said:

@Alla Shkolnik, hopefully, yes :D! And if you have something to translate, feel free to contact me again :smartass:!

Thank you! we're really appreciate for your help!

On 5/2/2020 at 8:47 AM, BoseHeadphones said:

Just got my MSP 5 days ago, so I'll give it some time to learn.

The triple alarm features are all great, except that they're consistently saving the values too high. For both speed/current and vibration/sound settings, whatever I select is being saved to the wheel ~1.6x too high. I figured it as a conversion error due to kph/mph but it happens to amperage too. Sent a couple screenshots to dev, but examples:

• Setting the vibration speeds alarms to 10, 15, 20 mph, apply, then leave and return-values shown are 16, 24, 32 mph. Confirmed that the 2nd set of values are actually triggering the alarm.
  • Same story with current sound alarm, set the third current alarm to 60A, apply, leave and return and the value reads 96A. 96A is what the alarm trips at.

Great work so far, looking forward to a watch integration!

Oh, thank you for test! We research and fix it to next build!
Solving issue with riding mode is harder... it's not working for several models. You're talking about MSP, aren't you?

About Apple Watch, we'll research opportunity to add vibroalerts in AW.

13 hours ago, Alla Shkolnik said:

Solving issue with riding mode is harder... it's not working for several models. You're talking about MSP, aren't you?

Yeah, riding mode isn't working for my new MSP. Only blindsided me because I've gotten used to using it for my Nikola.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

@BoseHeadphones, one more question, can you adjust max speed higher then 37 mph? On any of your Gotway.

Could've sworn I typed out an answer to this. On my MSP by selecting 41 mph max speed the app will then read 39mph max speed. I'm not sure exactly when tiltback is supposed to kick in, but I hit 40mph and the tiltback was mild at that point, so 39mph might've been accurate.

5 hours ago, BoseHeadphones said:

Could've sworn I typed out an answer to this. On my MSP by selecting 41 mph max speed the app will then read 39mph max speed. I'm not sure exactly when tiltback is supposed to kick in, but I hit 40mph and the tiltback was mild at that point, so 39mph might've been accurate.

We already fix this issue, it's available in last beta :)
As far as I remember for Gotway we allow set 62 mph. But we can't test is it adjusting or not, we don't have a Gotway. 
I'm interesting only, is it adjusting and saving in app. Can you try to adjust max available value in app?
It can be + / - several miles while we operating in 'km' in source code. 

What's new in beta 6.0-265:
- Video Recorder: Added recorder screen with new overlay layout
- Video Recorder: Added free trial on 30 days
- Video Recorder: Improved camera quality to FullHD
- Dashboard: Improved layout in zoom, switching to offline mode after unexpected Bluetooth disconnection
- Changed calculation of average speed
- Fixed Flic 2 integration

We have completely redesigned the Video Recorder functionality, so now the overlay of metrics does not take up much space, as it did before. Be sure to try it and share your opinion on it!

IMG_5612.thumb.jpg.44b4d1c3837230f931a665a5f8431d0b.jpg

IMG_5614.thumb.PNG.1232474a3adee4786107f46a560d3518.PNG

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 2

Two things-

1. I tried resetting my app to fix some things and now I've lost all my in-app upgrade purchases. Is there a way to get them back?

2. The battery reading on my 100v Nik+ (with 18650's if that matters) will not show more than a low 90-something percent battery even when fully charged, even though the Gotway app shows the proper battery. Yes I have set both the voltage and battery capacity correctly in the app (unless the problem is with setting/remembering this setting?).

4 hours ago, AtlasP said:

Two things-

1. I tried resetting my app to fix some things and now I've lost all my in-app upgrade purchases. Is there a way to get them back?

2. The battery reading on my 100v Nik+ (with 18650's if that matters) will not show more than a low 90-something percent battery even when fully charged, even though the Gotway app shows the proper battery. Yes I have set both the voltage and battery capacity correctly in the app (unless the problem is with setting/remembering this setting?).

1. Yes, of course. Go to Settings/Shop screen and tap to button in right top corner, it's a restore purchase. 

2. Voltage and battery is completely app settings, and haven't any connection to wheel, so it's saving correctly. What is your max voltage at full-charge on dashboard? 

Edited by Alla Shkolnik

Many thanks for the new Beta :-)! The new recording screen looks absolutely awesome, have to try it out as soon as possible!

And just to clarify - does that mean the app won't auto-reconnect to the wheel if a disconnect happens anymore? If yes, why did you have to change that?

- Dashboard: Improved layout in zoom, switching to offline mode after unexpected Bluetooth disconnection

BTW, did you change something regarding GPS recording? It seems much more stable, at least for me. I did not have any issues anymore, besides the fact that the trip selector with the GPS data is always 2km lower than the second one from the same day. Just like the other day as seen for the two top most entries in the screenshot in following post:

20 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

We created DarknessBot Telegram channel for feedback and help

FYI - i "discovered a new value" reported by KS wheels: "inverter_load". It looks very promising of beeing the value of choice for safety related alarms! But evaluation is still in progress. Maybe you by chance already no more details about it?!

• Like 2

I've had Darknessbot for about 5-months now; but I just recently got a new iPhone 11 and an Apple watch series 5. Does the iPhone have to be connected all the time or is their a way to only use the watch without carrying your phone with you?

On 3/29/2020 at 4:51 AM, Alla Shkolnik said:

Hi, @Petrick, @Bking ! To use profile and maps, please, follow the instructions:

Firstly, check your iPhone settings - Settings/Apple ID/iCloud - DarknessBot and iCloudDrive toggles should be on. 

If it’s ok, trying this (better doing it on desktop or tablet):

1. Go to website https://www.icloud.com/settings/

2. Login with your iCloud email and pass.

3. Look up for "Advanced" section

4. Go to "Manage Apps That Can Look You Up"

5. Switch on DarknessBot app toggle

For me this only worked from my Ipad, Not any of my Iphones. I have Iphone 11... I do not have a mac desktop. This was very frustrating but finally got it to work. installed it on ipad then went to settings/Apple ID/iCloud look me up by email... I finally saw cloudkit listed, now map function works on my phone.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, Bridgeboy said:

I've had Darknessbot for about 5-months now; but I just recently got a new iPhone 11 and an Apple watch series 5. Does the iPhone have to be connected all the time or is their a way to only use the watch without carrying your phone with you?

Requires phone all the time.

I've been clamoring for a dedicated watch solution but there are challenges and nobody on the various app devs side are interested. (Basically there are battery challenges which greatly limit what can be done on just the watch side, and whereas a barebones phone-only app would be doable if limited scope to barest fundamental functionality, all the devs seem more interested in the more advanced bells & whistles features only doable via phone.)

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 2

On 5/20/2020 at 10:01 AM, Hairyotter said:

For me this only worked from my Ipad, Not any of my Iphones. I have Iphone 11... I do not have a mac desktop. This was very frustrating but finally got it to work. installed it on ipad then went to settings/Apple ID/iCloud look me up by email... I finally saw cloudkit listed, now map function works on my phone.

It’s working only on desktop version of iCloud settings page. 

I recently bought a brand new KS16S for my wife from eWheels. According to eWheels site, the KS16S "Maximum cruising speed has been increased from 18.6MPH to 22MPH." 

However, the maximum speed in the app only goes to 21 MPH. Does Darknessbot need to be updated to allow for the faster speed setting?

1 hour ago, Bridgeboy said:

I recently bought a brand new KS16S for my wife from eWheels. According to eWheels site, the KS16S "Maximum cruising speed has been increased from 18.6MPH to 22MPH." 

However, the maximum speed in the app only goes to 21 MPH. Does Darknessbot need to be updated to allow for the faster speed setting?

The speed limit for most of these is set in km, not in miles, and the speed limit for the KS16S is 35 km/h which converts to 21.7 mph.

• Like 3

This may be obvious but as a new user when I try to use maps it says I need to allow access to CloudKit in 'Look me up by Email'.  I can't find any Cloudkit installed and it's not listed as requesting access.  What am I missing?   Thanks!