Canadian riders, where....

yourtoys7

On 7/5/2019 at 11:17 AM, malaiwah said:

Québec city, Québec here (postal G0A). First time on the forum, first time on a EUC. Learning on a Airwheel Q1 that I will donate to my kids (and use as a loaner/tryout wheel for those interested to try) once I'm confident enough to buy the Inmotion V8.

Hi Malaiwah,
I'm from Gatineau and I might be interested to sell my V8 soon  so let me know if you're interested.

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, Phylip said:

Hi Malaiwah,
I'm from Gatineau and I might be interested to sell my V8 soon  so let me know if you're interested.

Sorry, already pulled the trigger for a brand new one from smartwheel. The kids do like the Q1, I do love the V8.

I have a friend that might be interested though, if you are still thinking about selling it, PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
10 hours ago, shinysideup said:

I’m still in Calgary. And, today I received my M Super Pro to compliment my Tesla. Put 50km on it today to try to get used to it. What a beast. If anyone wants to ride in YYC, lemme know!

too bad social distancing is still in effect ($1200 fine and i know people that have gotten it for just meeting up)

im in calgary as well, i really want to see the MSP as there are 2 people that i know are interested 

Near Montreal, Quebec. Inmotion V8.

I use it to go to work and for fun rides. Never been arrested for riding on the street but since it is not technically legal and the 16X is a considerably bigger investment, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this one. I would like to hear the thoughts of other canadian riders about this.

I have been riding in greater Vancouver for about 3 years and have never had any problem with the boys in blue. I ride very respectfully around pedestrians and cyclists, this stops me from upsetting anybody. If this is done many problems can be avoided 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MetricUSA said:

Not too surprising the police would be giving these things tickets. People have been known to ride them in bike lanes here, which is pretty scary for everyone.

Edited by winterwheel

• 2 weeks later...

Calgary Alberta T2Y area code. SW. Always looking for people to ride with. Currently my favorite is the KingSong XL18 But I have pre-ordered the KingSong S18.... Anyone looking to ride let me know. Thanks!

On 4/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, shinysideup said:

I’m still in Calgary. And, today I received my M Super Pro to compliment my Tesla. Put 50km on it today to try to get used to it. What a beast. If anyone wants to ride in YYC, lemme know!

Hit me up!

I’m in Calgary and  have an Inmotion v8 and KS 16X.    I live in Hillhurst so very close to the bow river pathway network.  Would love to get a group ride in once this Covid craziness ends! 

Dave here in Victoria-  on a used  (but awesome) V10f 

Eucs work great in this town. I do 30-40 minutes rides just for fun (no need to commute right now with Covid going on).

• Like 1

There are quite a few riders in Edmonton, we have a core group that meets every week with anywhere from four to twelve riders, but there are many folk around who aren't part of our group as well. I think there are at least 50 wheel riders up here, maybe more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a little surprised to see so many people from YYC. I have been looking for the last 2-3 years and have only spotted one EUC rider "in the wild." (Somewhere downtown last year.)

For the last few nights, I have been going for a short rip along the canal and river from Max Bell. Open to meeting up with others at some point- but still fairly new and finding my feet getting sore after 15 KM or so...

Edited by DWOTR