Canadian riders, where....

yourtoys7

I'm game for a group ride in Calgary. I've had my Gotway Tesla since March 25 (my first wheel). I've put over 300km on it since. I ride from Aspen Woods, to the river valley, and then everywhere form there, typically. Often toward downtown and the East village. PotatoInside, hopefully I'll run across you down there eventually! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shinysideup said:

I'm game for a group ride in Calgary. I've had my Gotway Tesla since March 25 (my first wheel). I've put over 300km on it since. I ride from Aspen Woods, to the river valley, and then everywhere form there, typically. Often toward downtown and the East village. PotatoInside, hopefully I'll run across you down there eventually! :)

I typically ride around the Reservoir but have wheel, will travel.  Unfortunately, I am away for about three weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 1:00 PM, yourtoys7 said:

Andy is that you? This is Peter from London.

Hi Peter... indeed :)

• 4 weeks later...

I and possibly some others, am/are going to go for a spin around the Drumheller area on the weekend of June 22-23 if anyone is interested. Haven't been there before so there will be a bit of exploring happening. Hoping to make it an annual thing going forward.

23 hours ago, winterwheel said:

I and possibly some others, am/are going to go for a spin around the Drumheller area on the weekend of June 22-23 if anyone is interested. Haven't been there before so there will be a bit of exploring happening. Hoping to make it an annual thing going forward.

I've wheeled there before, be sure to take the time to go explore around the Royal Tyrell museum, there are a ton of paths around there, it was really fun. 

1 hour ago, Xoltri said:

I've wheeled there before, be sure to take the time to go explore around the Royal Tyrell museum, there are a ton of paths around there, it was really fun. 

That's a big relief, thanks. I was a bit worried we'd get there and find it wasn't all that wheel-friendly.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, winterwheel said:

This is going to be postponed. The local community league is holding a personal electric mobility day and we really, really, really have to be there for that. I'll do a little scouting of the Drumheller area as part of another trip I'm doing, and schedule something formal for later in the year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ellisandre said:

Where/when for the electric mobility day? 

June 23rd, Ritchie Community League, 7727 98 Street, Edmonton. I don't have the times yet. I'll post more details as they make them available.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 2:10 PM, syrupnew said:

I have seen a guy downtown Ottawa, but that’s about it... Funny tthough, my daughter and I caused a couple of minor traffic jams with people popping out of their cars to film us or ask “wtf is that thing?” The next questions are usually if it is hard to ride, is it expensive and where did you get it…

Hi Syrupnew,
I'm just across the river in Gatineau and been riding for the past 2 weeks.

Got an Inmotion V8 and already at 300km :)

By the way, I started a new Meetup group and I'm looking for my first real member. The EUC Ottawa/Gatineau group is about connecting other Electric UniCycle so that we can share, learn and especially... ride together. Here is the direct link if you're interested or simply want to take a look... its completely free

Hope to meet and ride with you soon

Best regards

On 7/3/2019 at 1:54 AM, Phylip said:

Hi Syrupnew,
I'm just across the river in Gatineau and been riding for the past 2 weeks.

Got an Inmotion V8 and already at 300km :)

By the way, I started a new Meetup group and I'm looking for my first real member. The EUC Ottawa/Gatineau group is about connecting other Electric UniCycle so that we can share, learn and especially... ride together. Here is the direct link if you're interested or simply want to take a look... its completely free

Hope to meet and ride with you soon

Best regards

Hi Phylip,

We could certainly go for a ride :)

Best

On 6/6/2019 at 8:44 PM, Gabriel Gaudette Dupré said:

Montréal, Québec
V8 Owner! Bought from smartwheel last summer!

Québec city, Québec here (postal G0A). First time on the forum, first time on a EUC. Learning on a Airwheel Q1 that I will donate to my kids (and use as a loaner/tryout wheel for those interested to try) once I'm confident enough to buy the Inmotion V8.

• Like 1