HEC

@Rehab1  Could you give us breakdown of who has donated the prizes for the contest?  It would be nice to know and appreciate who has given money and time towards the contest.  I know you donated $1000 towards the first prize, but where did the second and third prizes come from?  We should recognize and thank all the sponsors who have contibuted so generously to this effort.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Cloud said:

Whatever happened to @Sidestreet Reny. Ive lost track of him. Is he going to make a video submission?

I sent a PM to him a few weeks back. I have not heard back. I hope he is ok. @Sidestreet Reny...miss ya buddy...send a smoke signal or something to let everyone know you are still vertical. 

8 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

@Rehab1  Could you give us breakdown of who has donated the prizes for the contest?  It would be nice to know and appreciate who has given money and time towards the contest.  I know you donated $1000 towards the first prize, but where did the second and third prizes come from?  We should recognize and thank all the sponsors who have contibuted so generously to this effort.

I am currently not at liberty to say who the donor is but he has given a lot to the EUC community!

There was a lot of assistance and logistics that went on behind the scenes and will continue even after the contest ends. My sincere thanks to each of EUC Forum Moderators and Jason McNeil for all of their supportive time, efforts and contributions! I simply could not have put this contest together without them! ? 

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Rehab1 this contest has really inspired people to make some really great performances and videos.  Kudos to you for creating this.:D

Thank you! Respectfully all of the EUC Forum Moderators and @Jason McNeil deserve kudos as well! A team effort indeed! High✋

Hey folks, long time no see and big-up to everyone who helped get my unicycle. @Cloud @Hirsute @trya @Rehab1 @KingSong69 @Jonathan Tolhurst @Keith @DS @esaj
I had a couple seizures, an unrelated shoulder tendon thing and like 3 weeks of "mellow" (hehe) recuperation (all non wheel related). It's all good though. But even with all that, it's mechanical issues with my KS14b that has been taking up allot of the time.

Example: the bolts ripped out the top of a pedal arm/hanger while riding, they had just been re-tightened and were not stripped at all. So when I got home (on 1 foot), I re-tapped it for bigger bolts and hung that pedal, yet again.

Anyway. I will finally be recording my video footage over the next 5 days, if all goes according to plan.

Thanks @Hirsute @HunkaHunkaBurningLove @steve454 @Cloud @Damp Rabbit for your nice comments. 

I do the trials riding as my wheels are are a bit heavy to spin (1/3 of my weight) and being 147 cm tall means getting from one side of the wheel to the other while moving would involve a ladder. I'd like to do the trick @Hirsute does stepping wrong legged from one side of the wheel and back but my legs are too short. 

@Cloud, my Grandad had a delivery on a pallet so we just had to make something for my movie out of it ? My Dad has tweeted Dougie Lampkin to see if he can get him to watch my movie. I hope he likes it if he does watch it. 

37 minutes ago, Toby Stevens said:

I'd like to do the trick @Hirsute does stepping wrong legged from one side of the wheel and back but my legs are too short. 

Great new! It let me some time before you grow up and become stronger than me! :D

@Sidestreet Reny Good to hear about you! Wish you all the best according to your plan!

@Toby Stevens I did not forget about you big guy. I posted your video and my comments on the 'video thread' yesterday but I will gladly congratulate you again for the excellent video depicting your marvelous EUC riding skills!!  I showed your video to my grandson for motivation! He was all excited! Take care!

@Sidestreet Reny Welcome back!! Missed ya. Sorry to hear about your illness! The forum members are is looking forward to watching your video! Be well!

25 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Toby Stevens I did not forget about you big guy. I posted your video and my comments on the 'video thread' yesterday but I will gladly congratulate you again for the excellent video depicting your marvelous EUC riding skills!!  I showed your video to my grandson for motivation! He was all excited! Take care!

@Sidestreet Reny Welcome back!! Missed ya. Sorry to hear about your illness! The forum members are is looking forward to watching your video! Be well!

And thank you @Rehab1 as well ?

On 8 septembre 2016 at 0:00 AM, Damp Rabbit said:

I did a day of shooting but technical issues ruined the footage, we might try again if schedules allow it. I have a friend who should be submitting something pretty impressive though.

Hello @Damp Rabbit ! So what about your friend, you and your schedules? 

@Rehab1 and moderators, i've submited a video for Chris West because he had a technical problem to enter in the forum and paste his youtube link in the good topic... I proposed him this because he didn't know how to share his video. Is it ok for you? His video is in the contest?

It's not perfectly regular, but the most important is to take part to the contest, technical problem after, no?

That is totally acceptable! He followed all of the contest rules in my book!  I just watched his video and Chris has amazing skills! Thank him for all his hard work and for submitting a truly entertaining video!???

I am plannng on sending a video in of WeeJ, though I am having some lap top related issues atm.  (basically my laptop is ancient and does not want to co-operate)  Hopefully have something to show ASAP. ;)    Anyone have a laptop they wish to lend me?  ha ha

I'm totally gutted that I won't be able join you all in the competition - my new wheel was faulty so I have been without-wheel for a number of weeks :(. I was really looking forward to making a film and joining in the competition! Good luck to everyone who has entered - you have made some fantastic videos and are showing off some amazing skills! Hopefully I'll be rolling along again soon.

33 minutes ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

I'm totally gutted that I won't be able join you all in the competition - my new wheel was faulty so I have been without-wheel for a number of weeks :(. I was really looking forward to making a film and joining in the competition! Good luck to everyone who has entered - you have made some fantastic videos and are showing off some amazing skills! Hopefully I'll be rolling along again soon.

Can you borrow a wheel from someone? Maybe there is a place you could rent a wheel? 

Or You could still fly into new york city and use mine:) 

42 minutes ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

Say it isn't so! Look, just call in sick to work, borrow/rent/buy/steal a wheel, and spend the remaining 2 days putting together the most awesome video the world has ever seen!

On 26.9.2016 at 8:19 PM, Toby Stevens said:

Thanks @Hirsute @HunkaHunkaBurningLove @steve454 @Cloud @Damp Rabbit for your nice comments. 

I do the trials riding as my wheels are are a bit heavy to spin (1/3 of my weight) and being 147 cm tall means getting from one side of the wheel to the other while moving would involve a ladder. I'd like to do the trick @Hirsute does stepping wrong legged from one side of the wheel and back but my legs are too short. 

@Cloud, my Grandad had a delivery on a pallet so we just had to make something for my movie out of it ? My Dad has tweeted Dougie Lampkin to see if he can get him to watch my movie. I hope he likes it if he does watch it. 

You are awesome, Toby!

Just for my interest:  How old are you now, and when did you start riding EUC's ? 

Cheers, HtG

5 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

I am totally bummed Jonathon! Everyone was so looking forward to watching your amazing EUC skills in action! If I had known about your wheel issues weeks ago I would have figured out a way for you to compete! Damn! Next year buddy! Spend precious time your new baby! Much, much more important than this contest! Trust me...I know! Time goes by so fast and at the blink of an eye they are all grown up before you know it. I would give anything to have those moments back!

Ladies and Gentleman....here is what we will be missing! Please apply any reputations you have to Jonathon's post and let him know he will be sorely missed!?

13 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

Oh hell no!! Dude, I am gutted, I have been looking forward to your video!

Just now, Hirsute said:

And you @Sidestreet Reny, did you have time to record something?

Oh yeah, I have some all new Sidestreet Reny tricks recorded and I am filming more today and tomorrow. After I fix my goddamn KS14 again! Btw @Hirsute Your video was just as dope as I figured it would be...yer a damn spinning fool. Lol.  

57 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Oh yeah, I have some all new Sidestreet Reny tricks recorded and I am filming more today and tomorrow. @Hirsute Your video was just as dope as I figured it would be...yer a damn spinning fool. Lol. 

Hurry up man!!! The world is waiting! Make the USA proud again! Oh God... I sound like Trump.

Archived