HEC

16 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Hurry up man!!! The world is waiting! Make the USA proud again! Oh God... I sound like Trump.

The video is coming, just gotta fix my wheel (again) and I am heading out scouting new spots to film today and make up some new tricks when I get there!

BTW I'm gonna balance my EU on that damn wall if it goes up. ;) hehe

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Brian Thompson You are one skilled rider! Such great balancing and footwork! And the indoor stage area...great touch especially the spinning broom routine! Thank you for your entry and taking the time to share your video with all of the EUC members! Best of luck!:D

40 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@WeeJ Look at you go Big Guy!!! Not a fear in the world! Awesome Job! Best wishes and many thanks for your entry!:D

@Sidestreet Reny This liitle dude can carry piggyback and no face plant!:D

Thanks @Rehab1, apologies for the dark sections, we had some issues at the skate park when we went to video, so just had to use what we managed to get.  lol I had the bright idea of going at night when it would hopefully be empty, (it wasn't lol plus it was actually too dark to video anything hehe)   piggy backs are good fun, though I must get a set of helmets for the munchkins! 

21 minutes ago, WeeJ said:

Thanks @Rehab1, apologies for the dark sections, we had some issues at the skate park when we went to video, so just had to use what we managed to get.  lol I had the bright idea of going at night when it would hopefully be empty, (it wasn't lol plus it was actually too dark to video anything hehe)   piggy backs are good fun, though I must get a set of helmets for the munchkins! 

No apologizes necessary! Enjoyed every minute of it! Love to watch kiddos performing in this competition. Just imagine their expanded skill level a few years from now! That is one nice skate park! Do you ride with your son? I can hardly wait to give my grandson another lesson this weekend!

It's good to see a wide variety of entries from around the world from places that I've never been to and might not likely ever get to visit.  That's what I like about this forum is that it's so international.  Even though we may be thousands of miles/kilometres apart, we all share a same common interest.  Thanks @Rehab1 and all the sponsors and people involved in helping to organize this contest.  It's had it's rough spots, but I'm glad to see that it has encouraged some creative entries and built up that wow factor for electric unicycle riding.

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

No apologizes necessary! Enjoyed every minute of it! Love to watch kiddos performing in this competition. Just imagine their expanded skill level a few years from now! That is one nice skate park! Do you ride with your son? I can hardly wait to give my grandson another lesson this weekend!

Thanks, yes it's a pretty good skate park, we generally just  use the small section of it as the big bit is usually quite busy.  We may try to give it a go at some point tho the slopes and ramps in the other bit are bigger and steeper, I am not sure if his wheel would actually make it up them.....The small section seems ideal for euc's.    I will let u know if and when we do.  The big section is older and lit up at night, the small section is a recent addition so no lights yet.   Wee J is my wee cousin, no I don't ride yet though I do fancy it as will save me from running alongside him!     

4 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

It's good to see a wide variety of entries from around the world from places that I've never been to and might not likely ever get to visit.  That's what I like about this forum is that it's so international.  

Totally agree! Just the fact that we are all able to communicate with each internationally and share our passion of this sport without lauguage barriers is a technological feat in itself!

4 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Thanks @Rehab1 and all the sponsors and people involved in helping to organize this contest.  It's had it's rough spots, but I'm glad to see that it has encouraged some creative entries and built up that wow factor for electric unicycle riding.

Your most welcome! My sincere thanks as well for the kind assistance and contributions from all of the EUC Forum moderators and @Jason McNeil. This event simply could not have taken place without them!!

Rough spots... What the $@%# do you mean???

How is it possible that there is no submissions from asia, especially from china? There are no chinese people on this forum? 

Anyway, Congrats to all the people who have taken part to the contest. I just feel frustreted because Jonathan Tolhurst and Alexander Segmüller missed the game...

Congratulations to everyone that took the time to submit a video in the contest!  My sincere thanks for all of your efforts! A special thanks to all of the mom's and dad's that assisted in producing their children's videos! What a joy to watch!

For anyone that has submitted a video in either this competition or on the EUC video thread knows about the tremendous amount of time it takes to produce the final product! The EUC Members and myself applaud your efforts for your dedication to this forum!

The EUC Talent Contest was a challenge from the very start! Hopefully the moderators and myself were able to satisfy most of everyone's concerns. 

Onto phase 2.. voting!

@esaj will be opening a link sometime today titled: 'EUC Video Contest Polling Site' where members will be able to cast their votes for their favorite videos. Please review the polling instructions  in the EUC Talent Contest Rules. Voting will continue up until October 9, 2016. Following that date all of the votes will be tabulated by the EUC Moderators after which the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be announced. This process will take approximately 1 week. 

Best wishes to all of the members that took the time to enter! My sincere thanks!

58 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

How is it possible that there is no submissions from asia, especially from china? There are no chinese people on this forum? 

Anyway, Congrats to all the people who have taken part to the contest. I just feel frustreted because Jonathan Tolhurst and Alexander Segmüller missed the game...

Wee J is half Chinese does that count?   Lol

1 hour ago, Hirsute said:

Very interesting indeed! I do not have access to the forum stats relating to the location or country each member resides. Thank you for mentioning the contest in the French forums!

Yes it would have been nice if more contestants had participated. I know @Jonathan Tolhurst was bummed. 

@WeeJ The contest rules state he would have to submit to a DNA test for verification?

7 hours ago, Hirsute said:

@Hirsute - I'm totally gutted I couldn't participate and that I have had such trouble with my new wheel, the wife keeps telling me off for sulking and reminding me of my age :). I have been looking at everyone's videos and am really impressed, I so wanted to be a part of the competition :(. @Sidestreet Reny - fantastic to see you managed to get your video in, and awesome to see all your variations plus a penny spin, it's such a cool looking trick. Now I know why lots of people on this site have multiple wheels - it's so frustrating being without-wheel! Hopefully my replacement wheel should arrive soon....

@Jonathan Tolhurst i feel so bad for you! Being without a wheel is a Chinese torture! No man should experience this  ever. If i lived close id definetely let you ride mine. Take away all your wife's nice clothes, all jewelry and dont let her use a phone, and see how she feels. Maybe she will understand then. You are an eagle with clipped wings! Hold on brother, the sun will shine on you soon!

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Very interesting indeed! I do not have access to the forum stats relating to the location or country each member resides. Thank you for mentioning the contest in the French forums!

Yes it would have been nice if more contestants had participated. I know @Jonathan Tolhurst was bummed. 

@WeeJ The contest rules state he would have to submit to a DNA test for verification?

Lol 

Archived