HEC

43 minutes ago, Adrian Stevens said:

Hoping to get a final trick filmed today and then just need to edit it all together. Short of some major mishap, Toby will be coming out to play. 

......... although, he is now a teenager so he needs to get out of bed before any of this process can start!! ?

Awesome!!!? So looking forward to Toby's entry!? Tell him rehab1 requests that it is time to get out of bed?

I was just discussing with another contestant about his upcoming entry. It appears everyone is waiting until the last minute. Anticipation is fun! Good luck! 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a few questions about the time element of the submitted video. I  hope this clarifies:

The riding performance of your submitted video should be 3 minutes or less.  Credits pertaining to your video, either before or after the performance, are not counted or applied towards the actual riding performance time allowance. 

Example: If your EUC riding performance is say 2 minutes 59 seconds and you have 10 seconds of written credits immediately following the riding performance your video still qualifies. 

Excellent video! Blindfold stunt, spins, maneuvers, jumps, humor...etc, it has all of the elements of pure entertainment! Love the placard on your forehead in the beginning and end! ? Great touch! You sure followed the rules! Congratulations!?

11 hours ago, Hirsute said:

Hello everybody, have fun!

It was a lot of fun for me to do it, and a good motivation to heal my broken arm during this summer. Thanks to all the people who organize this contest. Hirsute

Absolutely brilliant!

14 hours ago, Hirsute said:

Hello everybody, have fun!

It was a lot of fun for me to do it, and a good motivation to heal my broken arm during this summer. Thanks to all the people who organize this contest. Hirsute

FOOT DOWN...as opposed to Hands Downs...LoL, Hirsute...You are the best...Amazing, Graceful, Awesome control of the InMotion V5F+ wheel.

Thanks a lot everybody!

5 hours ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

FOOT DOWN...as opposed to Hands Downs...LoL, Hirsute...You are the best...Amazing, Graceful, Awesome control of the InMotion V5F+ wheel.

It's not the V5F+. It is only the very simple V5 450w 144wh...

@Toby Stevens I'm very happy to see you in the contest! Great ride and skills! You've made big progress, well done!

Entries so far look brilliant!   So pleased the rules have been relaxed a little, time to get to work putting WeeJ's entry together.   Good Luck everyone.   Great opportunity to see each other's videos and riding styles.  This should be a fun wee contest.   :)  Thanks to everyone involved in organising it!   

Look forward to seeing everyone's entries.  

2 hours ago, WeeJ said:

So pleased the rules have been relaxed a little, time to get to work putting WeeJ's entry together.   

They were relaxed so I could relax? Please refer to the current contest rules to view all of the changes. Everyone on the forum is looking forward to WeeJ's video entry ?

9 hours ago, Shoe73 said:

Hello I moved some comments here from the video contest submissions thread, since that thread is for submissions only. Comments are following @Hirsute s brilliant video.

Many thanks!?✋

Thanks.... so I can use any video clips I have taken between Aug 1st till now?   Should be able to put something together with what I already have hopefully. As WeeJ is away on holiday atm  lucky him, he is off to see what the sun actually looks like!!  It doesn't seem to exist in Scotland!  ha ha ha.

21 minutes ago, WeeJ said:

Thanks.... so I can use any video clips I have taken between Aug 1st till now?   Should be able to put something together with what I already have hopefully. As WeeJ is away on holiday atm  lucky him, he is off to see what the sun actually looks like!!  It doesn't seem to exist in Scotland!  ha ha ha.

Please refer to the contest rules topic. The  final rules posted were relaxed over the past 2 months. ?

I liked the thought and the effort @Toby Stevens put into building all the platforms and surfaces for his tricks, a well planned effort, not just a collection of random tricks. I can see many forumers tempted to give him their vote.

Whatever happened to @Sidestreet Reny. Ive lost track of him. Is he going to make a video submission?

Archived