The Photo Thread

SlowMo

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some random, mainly symbolic pictures.

What you can see in them:

• nice, dry, warm spring weather with no rain for the last 2 weeks, sunshine, barely a cloud in the sky, flowers, happy happy joy joy :w00t2:
  • plenty of EUC routes right from the doorstep, anything from nice smooth new pavement to dirt paths :thumbup:
  • mountains in the distance, promising unending EUC adventures of the more spectacular kind, should you want it :dribble:
  • (not pictured, but still there) everyone and their kitchen sink is outside, enjoying the weather :cheers:

What you can't see in them:

• an electric unicycle!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

Learn from my mistakes! EUC protip: always have a second wheel on standby, should your wheel be broken/not available for any reason. Don't let it happen to you!;)

fuuuuuu1.jpg

fuuuuuu2.jpg

fuuuuuu3.jpg

• Upvote 3

Here are some VR pictures I took on our last trip to the Cogswell Dam. 

Viewable on all computers and mobiles. But for the full VR effect you'll need the free app on the link (Cardboard Camera) and a viewer like Google Cardboard or Daydream.

They're not just a 360 degree panorama, there's actually depth to them (3D) and I think it looks nice with the big mountains :-)

https://goo.gl/vrphoto/WE4IrDxijqjBeJcH3

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like the orange MSuper, but the green one looks great also.  Those two colors remind me of the paint used on Hot Wheels cars,  I loved those colors.  They really pop and hit you in the eye.  I was surprised that in the photos the Ninebot's pedals looked wider than the Gotway's.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

I like the orange MSuper, but the green one looks great also.  Those two colors remind me of the paint used on Hot Wheels cars,  I loved those colors.  They really pop and hit you in the eye.  I was surprised that in the photos the Ninebot's pedals looked wider than the Gotway's.

I agree the paint jobs look awesome! @scully did you just use acrylic or a specific paint that adheres to plastic?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Scully said:

I cheated. I work for a car dealer, I just dropped it off in the body shop and the lads bought it back done :-) 

the colours look great in the flesh, it's got a metallic fleck to it. 

Your not cheating! Just a prudent way of utilizing available resources! :thumbup: If you get a chance please ask the paint crew what type of paint they used on your shell. Does it chip easily?

We have an artist that custom paints our cranial remolding bands. She uses acrylic paint on the plastic shells but it chips easily when the kids bump into things.:(

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Maybe something along the lines of this airbrushed art?

flames_burn_money_400x300.jpg

Now that airbrush effect is awesome! Expensive!

Edited by Rehab1