The Photo Thread

SlowMo

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Haha, and people think EUCs are useless or just toys:D

I'm pretty sure that my wife and I will never have to worry about getting the mail or bringing the trash down to the end of the driveway again!

Also, nice little perk of the V5F when you have a rider that weighs less than 40kg the range on that thing is fantastic!

On 02/05/2017 at 11:14 AM, Razumpel said:

lol... so much euc's in one Place - never seen that.
by the way - it seems to me that's the Monsters tire ist bigger than the whole X3 in front of it...

There are much more EUC in Paris (250 sometimes) meetings !

The Monster tire is bigger than the gotway mcm2s you see in front :D

This morning, a long trip in the city & forest, 72.7km, 50% battery remaining with my Monster :)

Edited by Pingouin
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Pingouin Big batteries are soooo neat. Ride for hours, still at 70% or 50% afterwardsB) With your weight, a 2400Wh Monster would have 200 km range! [Not that the 140-150 of yours is in any way bad;)]

I won't be able to achieve 140km, I can probably achieve 110km @ 15kph average (that's a speed for enjoying the scenery), going slower than this is getting very long for my foots, but hey you know what, I found out that the Monster is very fun to ride a slow speeds too ! People are amazed to see such a huge EUC going so slow :)

But yes, big batteries are neat, but a year ago,  680Wh was considered to be a big battery, I wonder if in one year from now, 3000Wh will be a standard :D

The limit is the rider, not everyone can ride for 5h straight, for now I am very happy with my four EUC, each one gives me a different riding experience, but I do find my 520Wh battery on my MCM2s to be small now..

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Some more pictures from today's ride. Nothing special.

The images look really nice. Lots of sunshine, clouds and reflections. Thanks for sharing. Loved the 360 by the lake. Your EUC has an impressive distance range. Happy riding.

IMG_20170503_075117.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Your EUC has an impressive distance range.

That's why I spent so much money on it. Everyone who is content with 25km/15miles for commutes etc is missing something. Exploring as much as you like, without even once thinking about your battery is wonderful. You know you'll run out of steam before the wheel does. I'm already seeing the 70 km until 20% slowdown/beeping becoming a problem if it goes on like this, this was only a relaxed unplanned ride, not a route planned with more effort or a route with higher demands.

Big batteries are awesome, endless riding, and for hills/inclines you'll use more power quickly.

(Have you Blender-ed a EUC already, or is it not the kind of thing you're learning with? Thanks for the nice comments.)

Edited by meepmeepmayer