The Photo Thread

SlowMo

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Anyone remember watching "Viper" the TV show?  :lol:  It actually aired in 1994, and they brought it back for a few more seasons in 1996.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115413/

I never heard of this show?

The car morphing is cool.

Makes me wish my 98 could morph into a 2017!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

yeah there could be

on your face.:D

Nah, if I go any direction that I don't want it will be sideways or my fat arse :D 

It turns out I have better grip and road handling than the mountain bikes sharing my lanes... The only really scary situation is ruts in ice, that try to steer you wheel for you.

And I take the tram for the last bit, since the city seems to have run out of sand before treating that part... :roflmao:

• Like 1

If you were really on a "Tesla ride" you would be sliding down the road on your face. :D

Trying to compete with you, I tried to take a picture at noon today.  But I failed as my camera is no good in low light conditions. <_<

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 2

Surprisingly, it's not the Socal weather that is making me jealous as much as the access to picturesque trail riding and beautiful scenery.  Since I got the 18S I find I'm more interested in pleasure riding, but my area is weak on trails and areas of to explore compared to other places I've lived in Ontario.  I went for a longer ride this afternoon, but I don't like having to deal with so much street traffic.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, guyr said:

Introducing the new Gotway Monster EXTREME

fPLXXlD.jpg

(not really)

Well, that's going to blow @Marty Backe's budget!!!!

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

How's the climbing ability of the Tesla as compared to your old fav the ACM?  Is braking distances and acceleration similar?  My motor has 60V next to the motor code.  Are all these motors 60V?

My recollection is that all the motors have that.

The Tesla is the new king of all things torque. I still think that the ACM is more robust for rigorous maintain riding. Robust meaning ability for the shell to survive hard falls.

I have some new mountain trail footage shot on the Tesla. It's a nice trail machine for sure.

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2017 at 12:53 PM, Marty Backe said:

Sunset atop the Santa Fe Dam, with the Tesla

DSC00077-2

I don't know what kind of camera you are using, but 2nd curtain flash illuminates you while while keeping the background (the sunset) the same.

I think the newer iPhones all do this automatically, along with most of the latest smartphones. Kinda amazing, when you think of it.

56 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I don't know what kind of camera you are using, but 2nd curtain flash illuminates you while while keeping the background (the sunset) the same.

I think the newer iPhones all do this automatically, along with most of the latest smartphones. Kinda amazing, when you think of it.

This was taken with the Action Video camera is 'photo' mode. No flash capability.

1 hour ago, GoinPostal said:

Yes! When Gotway starts building them that robust, I’ll buy another Gotway! ?

The only person who dislikes Gotway more than you is @eddiemoy :lol: I'll be shocked when I see that you've bought a Gotway :shock2: