(New) Gotway " Extreme Bull " Commander leaked datasheet

stephen

14 hours ago, houseofjob said:

I'm not sure why Gotway switched to begode for the international market (guessing a trademark thing), but I've heard they're sticking with Gotway still in the domestic China market (unless something's changed of late).

Newer Begode wheels have 'Begode' stamped on parts like the motor (in place of where it used to say 'Gotway'), and there was talk/pictures of Begode employees in China wearing something with Begode logos. Consequently there was some discussion that they may have changed to Begode everywhere, not just outside China.

(If only these companies could maintain a proper, up-to-date website with a section for press-releases..)

Edited by AtlasP

• 2 weeks later...

Any reason you'd choose the Abrahms over this? This has 900 more wh and is signifigantly lighter if the stats are to be believed. It also comes in a high torque version which I want. I also don't like the new design of the abrahms that much. I think the commander looks nicer, more similar to the boxy looking Sherman which i like. 

The only advantages i see for the Abrahms are the 2 inch bigger wheel, and that it has tubless tires. But it doesn't seem worth the downsides. Im excided to see this commander get tested.

Edited by InfiniteWheelie
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

60mph/100kph for the HS, says erides

That's what I'm talking about!!! That thing looks cool as hell too. I can't decide if I like how the s20 or the commander looks more.

So the specs for this wheel says LG M50T cells, but on Ewheels.com it says it uses their improved battery with Samsung 50E cells. Does this mean Ewheels is swapping out the standard battery for their own? From what I've read the Samsung cells are much longer lasting and overall better cells, so I'd prefer them. If it's only Ewheels swapping them out that's too bad because I'm not in the USA.

Edited by InfiniteWheelie

@Jason McNeilBegode and Extreme Bull seem to be different companies, with EB being a Begode outgrowth and now offering the Commander as their first own wheel. Can you tell more about that? Is your EB and BG contact the same? How much are these two companies separate or the same? I was wondering, as you call it the Begode Commander on ewheels.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 3

On 8/12/2021 at 9:29 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

I'm getting the impression Gotway have to rename their company a lot, first Begode, now Extreme Bull? I wonder what's going on there.

Known QC issues. This won't help in the least.

If BeGode-Gotway are spinning off a new line, please focus on quality and durability.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, GothamMike said:

So many QC issues at Begode. 

Too true ... I see quite a few of their wheels that I really like but I wont even take them into consideration because of their past quality and safety issues. I charge my wheel both at home and at work, if it caused a fire in either place the consequences would be absolutely catastrophic. They will need  to have a track record of documented improvements and three years without any major incidents before I would consider buying a Gotway/Begode.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 10:10 AM, mhpr262 said:

"Extreme Bull", dear god they couldnt manage to come up with a more unfortunate name, could they? This will make everyone complete the name as "extreme bullshit" in their heads.

I'm just amazed it took a page and a half of comments before I got to this one. I thought this wheel was satire to start with!

• Like 3