INMOTION V12 (pre-release)

Inmotion Global

2 hours ago, Trevor Phillips said:

Is there going to be a seat option for the V12 so it can truly be a 16X beater

:P

image.png.45bd2e2de677a28713a82531f5ceeeca.jpg

• Like 3

I'm kinda disappointed that there was no "spiked pedals" on the list. 

Just means there isn't any official ones, the freemotion v12 spiked pedals are retailer customs. 

3 hours ago, onizukagto said:

I'm kinda disappointed that there was no "spiked pedals" on the list. 

Just means there isn't any official ones, the freemotion v12 spiked pedals are retailer customs. 

The list has honeycomb pedals on it, but those things are just for the first 150 owners anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kekafuch said:

They get all those items as a first batch or just one of the items?

Not sure.. it is hard to understand how this is all working.. Honestly all i want to know is if my pre-order was early enough to be in the first batch... Since the announcement of the first batch i have just been checking email hoping to get that invoice from ewheels to pay the rest! Then get my wheel only to find 1 trillion things wrong with it that need fixing from first batch QA problems ;-) (just kidding)

Ill take whatever extras come my way.. or none at all.. I would like some honeycomb pedals and possibly a seat though! (incase anyone is listening :-))

On 6/25/2021 at 9:47 AM, jimjam.nyc said:

Honestly all i want to know is if my pre-order was early enough to be in the first batch

What was the date of your order?

50 minutes ago, V12 Fanboy said:

Inmotion V12 or Nikola AR+? 

I can't decide they're both so similar... 

I think thr nik AR+ has bigger battery capacity by quite a bit, if that's a deciding factor for you. 

8 hours ago, V12 Fanboy said:

Why don't you ask in the forum section that advises on which wheel to get? Just state what experience you have, your weight, what you want to use it for, on road or off road etc. Going by your username etc you seem to have already decided but sometimes it's good to get some reasoned advice.

10 hours ago, V12 Fanboy said:

With that forum-name and consider this is one of your first posts.....I would not expect many taking this question seriously. 

10 hours ago, ChiWestSider said:

Aliexpress now has the V12 listed in stock by multiple sellers 😁

If those don't come with warranties i would be very careful.. After the V11 first run i am even on edge with mine ordered from ewheels.. Knowing they have stellar support, i am still concerned.. This will be my 1st time doing a 1st batch wheel.. I almost pulled the trigger on s18/v11 but wound up holding off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

The V11 had a lot of mechanical innovations happening. The V12 is a much more old school design. And it has been running by external testers a fair bit of time by now. I would expect 1st production build will be much more ironed out than we have seen most recently release s from any company the later 3 years or so. 

Yeah I agree.. I am hoping the newer v11's actually get better.. I hope they continue down the suspension route. It is something that while i dont quite need right now, i feel like it is absolutely necessary for EUCs. 

My concern with the v12 isnt so much mechanical failures.. those can be ironed out.. I know with the v11 it was actually hard to get intouch with inmotion to even get repairs sorted out.. I am hoping that is just from everything going on and things are getting better!

Welp i will live and learn either way! :-)

• Like 1