INMOTION V12 (pre-release)

Inmotion Global

22 minutes ago, Kennedy Moore said:

And everyone was mad at you because they thought you did it without permission lol

I didnt really get the outrage lol , evx is a grown ass man. Whether there was "permission" or not is irrelevant to anyone but himself. Im sure he is ready to face any consequences his actions incure if any at all. 

15 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

After i put out those videos, IM sent me a production v12 and continued to get my opinions on the wheel up until last night… so many consequences lol 

2078144B-57AB-47B4-B2D4-38D29DADB5A8.jpeg

Not sure if it was answered already, but will they address the weak brakes?

On 6/6/2021 at 11:47 AM, evX_Mick said:

I have final production model. Should i do video about it?

In fact maybe a comparative would make more sense today.
Unboxing, etc, there are dozen already.

I found this one interesting, but approximate as it claims V12 pedals quite high without to mention at what high they were screw
Or weak breaking without to play on any of the settings..

It also lack a 16X... ;)

12 minutes ago, Meserias said:

hey Camenbert....
you forgot you cat over the keyboard :)

sorry, my keyboard got some coffee last month, i have to use virtual keyboard to avoid such accidents,
the keyboard is haunted since

the moderators can delete those with my benediction

• Like 2

Two further reviews of the production version (literally the same wheel in both videos): Jimmy Chang and Chooch. They are very different riders and youtubers, but both praise the wheel. 

In Jimmy Chang's unboxing (4:07) the manual lists IP rating IPX5 (body), IPX6 (battery). A shame that submersion proofness claim (preproduction batteries were labeled IPX7) is thus retracted. Still, V12 should be good enough for rain and puddles. The lower IP rating of the body (i.e. controller) discourages wading high waters anyway.

One question I still have after all the videos is about the headlight -- as a 95% city rider I would like to know whether it blinds pedestrians and traffic (in any and all of the possible light modes).

• Like 2

On 1/27/2021 at 2:08 AM, Inmotion Global said:

INMOTION V12 is coming soon? Rumor?

No, it's not a rumor. Our engineers are still working hard on the development. We can definitely expect it before June. 

Comment below to share with us  what will you expect for the V12.

Lmao

On 6/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, HarpMudd said:

Curious to whether they were going to add the option to select imperial units for the US folks in time for the production release?

I would swing it this way, its time for US (and UK) to change to metrics, the only understandable meassuring system :-)

Kidding, if i remember right there was a menu option for this

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

I would swing it this way, its time for US (and UK) to change to metrics, the only understandable meassuring system :-)

Kidding, if i remember right there was a menu option for this

I'm from USA and I support this message.  Believe it or not, I leave mine in metric as I think the km/h is more granular & easier to read as an integer.  We also learn metric in school & things like soda are sold in metric as well "2L"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, /Dev/Null said:

I'm from USA and I support this message.  Believe it or not, I leave mine in metric as I think the km/h is more granular & easier to read as an integer.  We also learn metric in school & things like soda are sold in metric as well "2L"

From a scientific standpoint (like volume to weight conversion) metrics are for sure a lot easier to cope with, with a base 10 and no divisors + when working i dont need to think bout odd tool sizes like 3/8 5/8 1/4 1/2 and so on.

We learnt a bit o the other side like... miles 1.6 something km. But I still have to look up how much a "cup" is when prepping food on non metric recipes (as I drink espresso, it could get VERY WRONG using an actual CUP :D)...and dont get me going with yards, feet, acres and stuff like that :D

Edited by Boogieman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Sellout. Its MPH and Ounces. Dis be Merica damnit. U don like it ye can get the hell out, wit yer fancy smansy commie metric system! Aint no skool I been two be tryin teach me no metric.

Oz is good for booze, I must admit :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boogieman said:

metrics are for sure a lot easier to cope with

I agree, even when taken a bit out of context.

I have several different sized cups and spoons, feet are all slightly different, stones can be of almost any size, my neighbors yard is larger than mine, etc. :wacko:

But there’s only one metre, one liter and one gram. :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UniMe said:

ya, up in igloo land we still need to pick a side!! most of us measure our height in inches, weight in pounds, measure our food in ounces etc. but the roads are in km, it's liters at the gas station. most of the tape measures you can find here have both centimeters and inches on them!!

does this mean we're a non-binary, measurement fluid community??? :wub::thumbup:

i was brought up learning both but predominately metric educationally, we had to learn and use everything in metric always in school..... but my parents use mainly imperial and so i know both well.... however i hate imperial with a passion and refuse to use it for anything in person as it makes no sense at all and is based off metric anyways xD in forums where i know there are mostly americans i will usually do the conversion and begrudgingly post in standard as you will always have someone asking you wtf youre talking about otherwise haha.. since ive learned to model in 3D it just makes me laugh even more at how ridiculous using imperial conversions is in comparison to metric

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, onizukagto said:

Woah. Chooch really put the V12 though the works 

I personally think Chooch is probably one of the best EUC riders period. Would run rings around some of those NYC boys!