LA EUC Games website is now live!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Alien Rides and meepmeepmayer for capturing Dominic's freestyle performance, the 1st rider with umbrella performing Singin' in the Rain.  By any chance you have captured the entire 2 minutes performance.  If so, can you upload the video to some web site so that I can download it.  This is very memorable, even after hitting an obstacle, and falling down near the end.  Thanks, Dominic (forum name Roll_On).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Roll_On said:

Thanks to Alien Rides and meepmeepmayer for capturing Dominic's freestyle performance, the 1st rider with umbrella performing Singin' in the Rain.  By any chance you have captured the entire 2 minutes performance.  If so, can you upload the video to some web site so that I can download it.  This is very memorable, even after hitting an obstacle, and falling down near the end.  Thanks, Dominic (forum name Roll_On).

I've gone ahead and sent you a link to download the raw footage of your performance. The color profile is pretty flat so you might want to bump the saturation a bit. Have fun with it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roll_On said:

I just posted someone else's video, I wasn't there!!

The Rev Rides guys don't post on this forum I think, but you can contact them via a Youtube message or via reddit (they originally posted the video there):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvvNY_fefMxrEHQGJeFZ1w/videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricUnicycle/comments/duwkr9/our_rev_rides_vlog_post_from_the_2019_la_euc

Taylor Moats @TMoats was also seen there filming and hasn't released a video (yet), so he might have footage, too.

Also, Who has footage of the "Singing in the Rain" umbrella performance? Please contact @Roll_On he'd like to have footage of his performance. Some other people might have filmed.

Good luck!

• Like 1

@Roll_On I also have the whole thing. I was a judge sitting front and center I wanted to record all the performances but my memory card was full after the 3 performance. I deleted all but yours! Do you care if I post it on youtube or would you like a download link in a PM?

Edit: I also have your Musical Chairs semifinal I think

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 2

Hello Flyboy 10:  Many thanks for capturing my Freestyle performance (the 1st performer with umbrella).  Posting to a web site like YouTube or Google Drive is OK with me as long I could download the entire video.

Concerning your statement, "but my memory card was full after the 3 performance", thus being the first performer in this case appear to be an advantage :)

You can send me the link to my e-mail dowu@dir.ca.gov.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

:confused1: I’ve been surfing through multiple social media sites over the past few week and came upon this photo and just saved it. I’ve backtracked but no luck in finding the source. Sorry. 

Someone will eventually chime in about the artist. Maybe @trya has an idea. 

The sculpture/trophy in my view captures the essence of the games. 

I think I recognize the rendering of the helmet. Remember the guy that does the drawings. @trya posts them? I think, but not sure, he has also done sculptures. The style is the same.

Really nice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...