LA EUC Games website is now live!!!

Thanks for all the interest guys! Again, mark your calendars for July 15th. We'll open the registration for riders and volunteers alike on that day (probably at 9am). It'll be a first come first served deal as well be limiting the riders to no more than 40...

• 3 weeks later...

I want to go to this so bad, not even to compete or anything, just to hang out and meet a bunch of other EUC enthusiasts and show my support--it's such a shame wheel transportation is so difficult...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, AtlasP said:

I want to go to this so bad, not even to compete or anything, just to hang out and meet a bunch of other EUC enthusiasts and show my support--it's such a shame wheel transportation is so difficult...

Where would you be coming from? I may talk with Inmotion USA to see if they want to have a booth at the event with a few V10F's and V8s to rent or loan out for people coming in from out of town...

• Like 2

We are a go! 

For those wanting to come, but only have access to a plane, we're hoping to get you included too! We have a part of the registration form that's asking people if they'd be willing to lend secondary wheels out to other riders. Hoping to make this event available to people outside the west coast region. <3 

Registration is open! http://www.laeucgames.com

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FrankFilmer said:

Much thanks to everyone involved in making this event happen. :thumbup:

I've registered, booked accommodations in northeast LA, and scheduled vacation from work.

I knew sooner or later I'd end up making my way to SoCal to experience some epic EUC scenic adventures but didn't think it would come together this soon. :clap3: 

Special thanks to @Marty Backe for offering up his tour guide services during the week leading up to the event.

I'll be counting the days...

Awesome Frank! Can't wait to have you down! Not sure which I'm looking forward to more, the event, or Marty's week of tours!!! 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Awesome Frank! Can't wait to have you down! Not sure which I'm looking forward to more, the event, or Marty's week of tours!!! 

Thanks Rama. It'll be a blast getting to meet up and hang out with so many fellow EUC fanatics. Really hoping this will become an annual event and will draw people from all across the country and even a few international men of mystery...cough...ian!

Is there any chance of offering size XXL shirts for us "big boned" folk? I haven't fit into a XL after it's been through the wash since about 1986. :blink1:

Edited by FrankFilmer
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Cool.

By the end of this month I'll have the formal list of rides that I'll be hosting for 7-days prior to the big game day. It'll be kind of like the 12-days of Christmas :)

That sounds so awesome man. I can’t wait.   I got all registered today I’m definitely coming!  Looking forward to the week of riding almost as much as the actual even.  Should be a blast :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FrankFilmer said:

Thanks Rama. It'll be a blast getting to meet up and hang out with so many fellow EUC fanatics. Really hoping this will become an annual event and will draw people from all across the country and even a few international men of mystery...cough...ian!

Is there any chance of offering size XXL shirts for us "big boned" folk? I haven't fit into a XL after it's been through the wash since about 1986. :blink1:

I'll keep that in mind for when I press the shirts...

:cheers:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

By the end of this month I'll have the formal list of rides that I'll be hosting for 7-days prior to the big game day

Will some of these rides have a time out (Lunch Break) to do a fast charge for longer distance riding? If so guys and gals don't forget to bring your fast chargers!

• Like 2