LA EUC Games website is now live!!!

Hey people some of y'all know me but if not. Hello I'm SideStreet Reny and I am an EUC trick rider (musician/artist) from Portland Oregon US. The EUC is something I have spent many hours on, creating and inventing new tricks and trying to advance this new green technology into the future. I need help reaching another level of creativity. This event will be the first of its kind  here on the west coast of US and the first I have ever attended. Thanx and big ups to @Rama Douglas and @Marty Backe 

Me my Wife and my Emotional Support dog Smokey will be traveling from Portland Oregon to Los Angeles California for the Games. I realize it is late but it's going to cost more than we first thought. I would really appreciate any little help you can provide. A couple dollars will make all the difference. Thank you people.

- Sidestreet Reny and Lil'Bell 

Here is the Facebook fundraiser page thanx in advance for your support. https://www.facebook.com/donate/962999244039483/

If ya never seen me ride here ya go.... 

• Like 3

Hey guys. Just a quick reminder to registered competitors, please if you haven't already, pay the $20 eventbrite registration fee. I'm spending a lot out of pocket for everything and need to get that fee from all registered riders. Thank you all so much and let's have an awesome and safe and fun inaugural LA EUC Games on Saturday! :cheers:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Need more video!  Need more video!  :w00t2:  I got a need to binge!  Hey maybe next year you guys could have some sports commentators like they have in other TV broadcasts to give play by plays and colour commentary just to add another dimension to it so we can see who's in the lead, what techniques people are using to bash opponents in Sumo, stuff like that (like on Wipeout!).  It would be neat to find out who the contestants are, a little background from where they hail from, what they are riding, etc. 

Rama did a bang up job directing the games, but it can be a good thing to delegate and offload some more of the work.  I think @The Fat Unicyclist would have been a great person to add commentary.  Maybe one could also interview the contestants and add a personal side to things to get like a little back story going.  Maybe a team manning the livecam making it more mobile might be an idea.  It looked though like it was tough enough just to get it all completed in the time allotment available.  And EUC cheerleaders?!!  Where was the EUC cheer team?  :dribble:  Did any call the local media for some TV coverage of the event?

PS:  I'm no legal beaglologist, but I wonder if it might be wise to not use the Olympic symbol in videos or stills as it's copyrighted.  :efef927839:

Lots of great ideas. It's the implementation which is very difficult. All the nitty gritty details to implement said ideas takes an amazing amount of time, and it's not like there's any money in this event. I can't believe Rama came close to breaking even on this.

• Like 3