22 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Cool! I'm interested in knowing what kind of battery life you get :)

Will do! Currently trying to figure out if i can play music thru the wheel while eucw is active. As the screen gets smaller, my NEED for the password login to be visible, grows. Having that little eye to select so i can see how badly my fingers are typing, saves tons of time as i only know once the sign in fails. I cant fathom how a fat fingered person does this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Will do! Currently trying to figure out if i can play music thru the wheel while eucw is active. As the screen gets smaller, my NEED for the password login to be visible, grows. Having that little eye to select so i can see how badly my fingers are typing, saves tons of time as i only know once the sign in fails. I cant fathom how a fat fingered person does this.

Simple as searching for the "KingSong Music" bluetooth device and connecting to it. Bluetooth audio streaming and EUC World connection don't interfere with one another. And your alarms and audio messages will be blasting out of your wheel's speakers ;)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Simple as searching for the "KingSong Music" bluetooth device and connecting to it. Bluetooth audio streaming and EUC World connection don't interfere with one another. And your alarms and audio messages will be blasting out of your wheel's speakers ;)

should have been, but there was a glitch. Most my devices could see BOTH ks bluetooth servies, but the lemfo woldnt see the music (even tho eucw connected to the other side). Toggling bluetooth music on/off via KS app a few times, solved it. Now to compress my lovely cd/.wav collection down to mp3 for the ks speakers. Only have to remove 90% of the apps and maybe i'll have an easy to use eucw device.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 5:00 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

Maybe i can figure how to incorporate playing some music and stamping videos or pics too. You can teach an old dog new tricks, it just takes a long time and costs a lot.

One of features planned for EUC World this summer is possibility to take photos / record videos with fancy charts/meters overlay :)

On 3/25/2020 at 5:00 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

Thanks for the app seba!

At your service ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Roadpower said:

Regarding the Mten3, the Calibration window in Android indicates or suggests that a proper level be used when calibrating the wheel, is this correct? And if so, I assume that I use a pedal as the level platform, yes?

Two pedals, because perhaps the pedals are not in the same plane. I set the pedals to tilt forward 4 degrees. You also need to set the wheel upright.

I advise the following calibration procedure. Place the turned off euc on the stand on the pedal racks so that the pedals can move. As a stand, you can use two bricks placed vertically. Adjust the position you need by changing the tilt of the stand, placing wedges under the stand. Calibrate using the procedure in the application.

Edited by Victor Solovjov
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Two pedals, because perhaps the pedals are not in the same plane. I set the pedals to tilt forward 4 degrees. You also need to set the wheel upright.

I advise the following calibration procedure. Place the turned off euc on the stand on the pedal racks so that the pedals can move. As a stand, you can use two bricks placed vertically. Adjust the position you need by changing the tilt of the stand, placing wedges under the stand. Calibrate using the procedure in the application.

Ok thank you!

Went on a long lovely ride today and filmed it and set eucw to csv log. Great ride, good film (well, you know) but I arrived back after to find that ZERO gps data was recorded, but all other data was. Is there some way for me to know IF gps was being recorded, aside from testing with a tour and waiting on upload, then going on the real tour? Gps was enabled on the device. It would have been REALLY nice to know that NO gps data was being recorded, as this was a longer trip that wont get sent from logs to an actual tour. Maybe a little icon that lights up or something simple, that tells me SOME kind of gps is working?

Can I change my EUCW password? Once  I power my device down/up, i have to relog. It is a damn nightmare to have to enter my email and a password that contains capitol letters and numbers. Seriously, the password entered, hides after each character, and i have to struggle for way too long to enter it in on this BS keypad thing. I would like my password to be 1111  or aaaa(you get the point). I am less concerned about security that I am about me giving up after 5 minutes of failed password attempts. Auto fill would be nice, but using yet another app that i have to login to, to control passwords is pretty redundant and the same problem. Can EUCW lock to a device and autofill itself (even after power cycle), or is this an impossibility?

I can't seem to get ANY of my tours to show on the eucw page(logs show and I can open as tours). They always had in the past. Is this something on my end, or a temporary server issue? Also, the 'wheel settings' menu in the app, wont let me scroll to set speed alerts.

Can the tour verify/state what wheel its connected to? Small detail, but would be cool if the telemetry data would declare which wheel. Maybe it does. I can tell which wheel if mine is used by the speed differences, but would be cool just to see it in general and on other people's tours. Thanks!

Love the app, really enjoy using it, but the preliminary sign in details and the worry of gps capture, are harshing the vibe, worse than making sure the camera is working.  Hitting the tiny csv button is a minor gripe, as its done when Im stopped anyhow. This lack of gps data kinda broke my heart tho. :(

Edited by ShanesPlanet

5 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I am less concerned about security that I am about me giving up after 5 minutes of failed password attempts. Auto fill would be nice, but using yet another app that i have to login to, to control passwords is pretty redundant and the same problem.

I can't remember that i had to sign in another time to EUC World?

Maybe there is/was sone stay signed in checkbox?

As password manager for example i use keepass2android - one can unlock this app with the fingerprint sensor or the face camera (beta)

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1

THanks for the suggestion! My device doesnt do fingerprint and I dont use the camera. I didnt see a 'stay logged in box' anywhere. Password manager would work, IF it recognized the eucw app login screen as a login location? Im pretty dumb about this stuff, but I looked into google and somethng else, but it seemed i had to login to them first, AND they only wanted to autofill actual website pages. Usually I dont open anything but eucw and get rollin'. EUCW seems to log me in automatically sometimes, but i think it resets when i power my device down fully for the night.  I fear I may be asking the impossible, unless EUCW tags something in my device (hardware serial?) and uses that. I dont know, but it sure would be nice to just power up my droid, hit eucw to open it, start some music, and hit that csv when I start rolling. Come to think of it, I dont think I even need logged into EUCW until AFTER my ride and I want my wifi to upload/sync the file. Duhh..LIGHBULB! Baring some autologin thing, I just wait until later when I aint itchin to ride.  THEN I can fumble with login at my leisure, over a tall drink and a smile.     Now if i can just figure out the gps thing, reliably, I'd be REALLY happy. 

Im already stoked, as I JUST now put 2+2 together. My eucw logs from csv, can be imported into video layover data for gps, speed, and ALL the things my camera doesnt record. In csv, I can even double check the files for accuracy. Its been a DOUBLE light bulb weekend already!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

5 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Love the app, really enjoy using it, but the preliminary sign in details and the worry of gps capture, are harshing the vibe, worse than making sure the camera is working.  Hitting the tiny csv button is a minor gripe, as its done when Im stopped anyhow. This lack of gps data kinda broke my heart tho. :(

I'm afraid that all problems are linked to your new Lemfo device. While some basic functions work, other don't. IIRC some users tried to use EUC World with Lemfo, but eventually failed. Seems Lemfo devices are not fully compatible with EUC World :( Even screen resolution at 480x640 isn't enough to display some dialogs in full. Maybe it's better to use regular Android phone with armband?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seba said:

I'm afraid that all problems are linked to your new Lemfo device. While some basic functions work, other don't. IIRC some users tried to use EUC World with Lemfo, but eventually failed. Seems Lemfo devices are not fully compatible with EUC World :( Even screen resolution at 480x640 isn't enough to display some dialogs in full. Maybe it's better to use regular Android phone with armband?

Gotcha! The app seems to work REALLY well . I am pretty sure my gps issue is totally a lemfo setting. My last long log with csv is showing very stable data but NO gps. I mucked with gps on the device and did another log around the yard on foot, and BAM, all the gps data but no data about my tennis shoes;)

The bluetooth on the lemfo is useable but its got ZERO range, also not an eucw issue.  Hitting tiny icons is also the price to pay for this itty bitty thing.

Screen burn in is just what happens, not your issue and for a dedicated device, it aint gna matter much, i mean hell, it aint like I bought a $1000 I-phone. I did find a invert setting in the device somewhere, but i cant find it again, and screw it. Inverting the screen only wears the rest out more. It fades overnight anyhow.

I cant find a way to reset or change passwords on EUCW web page, OR in the app. I also didnt notice it when on my desktop.

My logs are no longer showing on the tours page. I didnt change anything, they just all disappeared one day. The logs are viewable and look great(on my log page), just not published on the 'tours' page anymore.

If theres no way to tag the device for an auto login, my moment of clarity about loging in AFTER i'm back, makes this much less an issue. Again, dinky screen= not your fault.

I'll dig in deeper with the alarms and double check to see if it wasnt operator error on how I was setting them.

Is there any way to have an icon blinking once it sees ANY gps data collected? Only way i can think to know, would be to send the log to be viewed via csv.  The csv button being green and the notification of logging on the bottom is WIN..WIN! Even tho its hard to hit, its great that I can see when i finally do. Having the BT button and watch button beside it is great, as neither of these screw anythng up if i hit them. Good stuff Seba, again, many thanks! Im sure you've arleady earned a few more beers from me.

13 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I cant find a way to reset or change passwords on EUCW web page, OR in the app.

That's right - I still didn't implemented password change in account settings (I will soon, however), but you can still change your password using "Forgot password" - https://euc.world/resetpassword

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

thank you. What are minimum password requirements? Seems like VERY short words aint gna do it.

Lemfo is a smartphone, but it can also be used as a smart watch. If you allow to wear an additional smartphone, then perhaps this bundle will work better.

4 hours ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Lemfo is a smartphone, but it can also be used as a smart watch. If you allow to wear an additional smartphone, then perhaps this bundle will work better.

Im not sure what this has to do with EUCW password length/character requirements. I have ZERO interest in carrying multiple devices, i dont have that sickness. Honestly, it somewhat aggravates me to have broken down and purchased just the one.. Its definitely NOT a phone with no sim card in it.

3 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Its definitely NOT a phone with no sim card in it.

I don’t know which model you have, but Lemfo Lem T supports a SIM card.

For the convenience of entering a password, you can install MessagEase Keyboard, which has large buttons and has voice input.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exideas.mekb&hl=en

I have been using this keyboard for 10 years.

Screenshot_20200330-013927[1].jpg

Edited by Victor Solovjov
  • Like 3

Did I see something about a way to press a button and instantly change the settings on the wheel to a certain speed limit?  So you can easily switch between the wheels limits and the governments limits?

My tours showed up when logging into eucw just once today. Oddly, I went over to the logs and when I went back to tours...gone. THey havent shown on that screen since. I wonder if its some internet cache setting or something?

14 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

My tours showed up when logging into eucw just once today. Oddly, I went over to the logs and when I went back to tours...gone. THey havent shown on that screen since. I wonder if its some internet cache setting or something?

It's odd it's asking you for a password to begin with. In theory, it's sign in once, forget about it from then on. Do you have network connectivity (wifi from your phone, or SIM card in the Lemfo) when trying to record tours? If it can't sign in, it won't be able to record them, in which case you should configure it to record logs, upload logs to euc.world and then convert the logs to tours on the site later

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

We're in the process of creating EUC World documentation, and would greatly appreciate your input for the FAQ section. We want to cover as many common doubts and questions as possible (and not leave any out!), and since the developers, beta-testers and translators are very (too?) familiar with the app, it's easy to take things for granted or overlook things that might seem obvious to us but not to others, especially new users. So we'd like to ask for your help. I've created a separate topic for this "query":

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

• Like 3

Hi @Seba great app:) one question, how difficult would be to add support for android auto protocol in app? I was looking at this hud Hud - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eyeride/eyeride-hud-make-your-helmet-smart/description, bu it only mirrors app for carplay/android auto apps for navigation. Would it be possible to add such support in future? Thanks.

Edited by Milan Vido