THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Just now, Flyboy10 said:

I find that 80's music is the best genre to listen to while riding. Make up a majority of my EUC Playlist

If i'm chilling at home I will either listen to 80's radio or some kind of chill ambient music. For working out I usually listen to progressive psytrance or music like Disturbed, Korn, Alice in Chains and so on.

For riding 80's is a friendly choice and just makes everything that much better. :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Riding on the train with the Monster turned on and parallel to the trains motion, I noticed that it moved (slight tilt back) as the conductor applied the brakes.....seen 5x in this video.

Guessing it's because the sensors aren't immune to inertia, it's undergoing forces that are similar to standing neutral on a decline so it tries to stay level?

4 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

If i'm chilling at home I will either listen to 80's radio or some kind of chill ambient music. For working out I usually listen to progressive psytrance or music like Disturbed, Korn, Alice in Chains and so on.

For riding 80's is a friendly choice and just makes everything that much better. :)

I think the perfect song to be blasting while people stare in befuddlement is Crazy Motorcycle Chase from FF7 (and maybe Man with a Machine Gun from FF8)....actually this might be a good thread idea to see what others would be haha.

Edited by tenofnine
  • Like 1

Hi
I've now started a new channel on YouTube about photography, videography and of course a lot of electric unicycle contents:

The first "long" video will be published in the beginning of April. 
Pleace subscribe and press the bell icon and you will not miss anything.
See you on YouTube! I really really look forward to meet you there!
Carl  "dismason"

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

I find that 80's music is the best genre to listen to while riding. Makes up a majority of my EUC Playlist

12 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

I was the same the last couple of months, listening to a mix of '80s, but lately i've changed to some retro-wave almost punk.

My Spotify Suggestion

I'll meet with some guys this sunday, we'll try and shout a video comp of the meeting and post it here!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Demargon said:

Finally I complete the multicam edit from one of the best offroad trails with ours EUC range. Hope you enjoy it

Very cool! Nice ride and glad to see that you handled the fall well. The jump was crazy though!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tenofnine said:

Guessing it's because the sensors

For sure.....plus ride software adjustment to the pedal position.

Here is the accelerometer type and z axis graph data spike (relative to the phone's screen as an  x-y plane) for a handheld Android phone during 'drop and lift'.

Accelerometer type and data from Android phone during 'drop and lift'Accelerometer type and data from Android phone during 'drop and lift'

Edited by Bob Eisenman

18 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

Here it is, the 50 Mile range test in strong headwinds averaging 22 mph.

Great video and music! :thumbup: There are so may 80s songs with awesome beats. You picked a winner. 

• Like 1

Technically this is a EUC clip as I filmed it from my MSX.
Just a couple of damn longboarders in the way all the time!
29km cruise and later I went for a 43km cruise. Total of 72km and the battery was at 33% after stopping and letting it rise.
I was doing around 35km/h for the last stretch no problem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Gopro 5 and up have GPS and they embed the metadata in the MP4 container. GoPro Quik and Myk can render it.
I made a tutorial here:

You can add a speed overlay in the mobile Quik app too.

The mobile app is quite different, as it's focused on creating really fast shareable edits with the minimum of skill and effort.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BarrettJ said:

So this is my first time [posting a video, filming myself riding, using a 360 camera, using a selfie stick, etc] - you guys make it look a lot easier to get cool shots than it is.

You where enjoying the ride instead of riding fast.. And that's the best way to go 👌💪

Make a list of your accessories

1 hour ago, Flyboy10 said:

Raw footage from my 2nd attempt at a BMX track... 

Sick! Love the air time! Are you using the large pedals? I noticed you have your feet a bit further back. Does it feel better for doing those jumps?

6 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Sick! Love the air time! Are you using the large pedals? I noticed you have your feet a bit further back. Does it feel better for doing those jumps?

I do feel more comfortable with them back. They also naturally slide back. I am using the XL pedals, although I did do this course on my 14S. Not as much fun, the smaller wheel is too squirrelly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1