THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

16 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Lost in the forest again. Found some very nice trails and had them mostly to myself.

Looks amazing.  Looks like a great place to pack a lunch and go on a 40 mile ride.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:07 AM, tenofnine said:

Have there been any games of S-K-A-T-E on EUCs? Maybe a game of W-H-E-E-L? I could see that being fun to watch and participate in.

You've missed out on one of the best EUC videos to date!

2 hours ago, Smoother said:

Did you see @meepmeepmayer there?  He always hangs out in post apocalyptic worlds.

:efeeab781c:

• Like 1

Today I started off with some backwards and one legged practice. I also threw in some handstands and arm balance poses.
Eventually I will combine the two. :clap3:
Then I went off to get lost. I tried to find my way back to the trails from yesterday (when I got lost) but I got lost.
When I tried to get out from being lost I took a wrong turn followed by a few more.
Ever seen the movie Wrong Turn?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fryman said:

Looks amazing.  Looks like a great place to pack a lunch and go on a 40 mile ride.

I bought a new backpack for my longer cruises as my baby camelbak will no longer suffice come summer.
Then I will want to have more stuff with me. Food, snacks, a towel, maybe a couple of beers.
3L water system as well. I can fill it with some Xtend BCAA and pre-workout. The more I drink... the more powerful I become!
Or maybe just fill it with beer lol.

https://www.xlmoto.se/fox-convoy-hydration-pack-ryggsack-camo

3 hours ago, Smoother said:

Did you see @meepmeepmayer there?  He always hangs out in post apocalyptic worlds.

Haha sadly I didn't. Now that I think of it... the area was spookily deserted. Or maybe everyone ran away when they saw Mad Mike coming.
Hey that can be my riding name!

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You've missed out on one of the best EUC videos to date!

:efeeab781c:

I actually had already seen this, I guess I was thinking more flatland technical tricks from actual EUC users.

I still follow the skateboarding scene on YT and reddit, this guy (Braille skateboarding lead) gets a lot of hate from the community because supposedly he is a Scientologist that teaches his children his "religion".

Edited by tenofnine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tenofnine said:

I actually had already seen this, I guess I was thinking more flatland technical tricks from actual EUC users.

I still follow the skateboarding scene on YT and reddit, this guy (Braille skateboarding lead) gets a lot of hate from the community because supposedly he is a Scientologist that teaches his children his "religion".

I skate too and read those threads on the Slap Forums, LOL. Some of the videos are okay but some are Super-Douche style YT Personality videos and they just suck. I hate those "Yo Yo wicka wicka Wassup dudes? We're gonna get rad and do that K2 Shit off a cliff and get radical!" type YT hosts. Like John Hill, I hate that fucker too :D

8 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I skate too and read those threads on the Slap Forums, LOL. Some of the videos are okay but some are Super-Douche style YT Personality videos and they just suck. I hate those "Yo Yo wicka wicka Wassup dudes? We're gonna get rad and do that K2 Shit off a cliff and get radical!" type YT hosts. Like John Hill, I hate that fucker too :D

Yea Andy Schrock and Crailtap are probably the last of the YT skate channels like that I follow; Andy used to be very different when YT started though (much better IMO, less pandering).

The Berrics is always my go to place, but there are so many unknown amazing am skaters on YT killing it but barely getting views. It's an amazing time to peep footy, but you have to actually look for it. People like Braille are definitely targeting the largest market on YT and reddit which is much younger kids. They are easier to make money off of and are more loyal since they have nothing better to do usually.

• Upvote 1

Aside from cracking my first prop (I have spares) on landing I reached my goal of flying over water ( about 1600 feet) to catch a glimpse of Jeggle Island in Salem Harbor from 300 feet up.

So...I replaced the prop, flew out to Jeggle Island again (4-4-2019) and captured another picture.

Jeggle Island revisited 4-4-2019

A woman passerby was freaking out during the flight. Turns out my foot was inches from a fuzzy caterpillar. She rescued the caterpillar to a safe patch of grass and moved on. The landing went as planned.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Jon Stern said:

$250! That's not cheap!

It’s about the same price as the TSG Pass that a lot of EUC and esk8 riders have.  I like the POC better because it doesn’t feel like a full face helmet and still has chin protection.

• Upvote 1