THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Camera A on the backpack complimented with camera B on a selfie-stick might allow different views to be spliced in during post production for variation.  I've always been interested in cinematography as it's quite an art in it's own right.  You just don't realize how much work goes into seamless edits and transitions for effect.

If you study popular Youtubers they also add in drone segments along with slow-mo montage video for visual effect.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EU GUY said:

Any love for the camera perspective ? :) 
anyway, I cut the video with new clips whenever i find a neef for change. Think you might enjoy this simple thing

Nice trails as usual. Riding through leaves makes me nervous (you never know what they are hiding).

• Like 1

On 17/10/2017 at 4:20 AM, MaxLinux said:

So many wheelers! I think Paris is the EUC capital of the world!

I noticed someone has a classic Solowheel! (4:01)

I didn't see you ride backwards this time!!

In the exit, I retreat at a time but as I did not go with friends, it's difficult to be filmed

That's the exact conversation I have with strangers who ask about the wheel.  I've got it down to a script now.  :D  He forgot to mention what it's called.  You've got to implant "Electric Unicycle" into their minds a few times so they know what to Google search for.  Also for those in the US/Canada, always plug Ewheels.com.  

Does Jason include some business cards with his shipments?  Everyone should have a few handy to hand out.  Those people in the video looked genuinely curious.  I would have whipped out a card to give them.

• Like 2

I hate those punks who have no respect for other people's property.  What idiot would do that to an Audi R8?  :rolleyes:  I bought a brand new car once for myself from the dealership.  Ended up selling it years later for $800.  I got my money's worth out of it, but it got dinged up in parking lots, parked on the street, and some vandalizism during the early years.  

Now I just drive beaters mostly that I don't care much about.  I usually have a coat of anti-theft dirt covering it, and people are more afraid of me damaging their car than the other way around.  You either buy a fancy car to impress others or enjoy it yourself while you can or both.  I don't need to impress anyone so I just consider them means of transportation or I just buy something used that I like.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

i guess that happened in ybor last night. just saw it on my fb. evidently tpd was after him today. somebody is gonna not get his allowance for a while.

not that skateboarders are euc’s, inline skates, bicycles whatever we all get lumped in with that skate boarder. i guess the reason why they call them side walks, walks not wheels being the key word here because of rude people ruining things for other people by being a jackass.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

this is why we can’t have nice things.

I have nothing against skateboarders that restrict themselves to sane behavior. But so many of them are destructive. When they do tricks on cement walls or steps they are destroying the surface.

The world is full of people that destroy what we try and make beautiful. I'm with you brother!

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I hate those punks who have no respect for other people's property.  What idiot would do that to an Audi R8?

That is like watching someone take a key to the side of a stranger’s car and turning the other cheek. I hope this guy was caught and punished! Should be easy enough with social media!

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

i guess that happened in ybor last night. just saw it on my fb. evidently tpd was after him today. somebody is gonna not get his allowance for a while.

Awesome!

9 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Now I just drive beaters mostly that I don't care much about.

Why not have both class and a beater at the same time.:)

38357342191_19427b103c_b.jpg

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

For my first 4K video I took a ride today along Redondo Beach on my KS14S. A beautiful November day in California B)

Very nice!!! Any issues uploading 4K to YouTube?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

That is like watching someone take a key to the side of a stranger’s car and turning the other cheek. I hope this guy was caught and punished! Should be easy enough with social media!

Awesome!

Why not have both class and a beater at the same time.:)

Very nice!!! Any issues uploading 4K to YouTube?

Thanks. No issues - YouTube/Google is amazing now in their ability to process whatever in a short time. This 3+ minute video was ~1 GB, so you need a fast Internet connection (I have 100mbps service).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You've got to implant "Electric Unicycle" into their minds a few times so they know what to Google search for.  Also for those in the US/Canada, always plug Ewheels.com.  

Google has been really quite generous lately, within a week of posting a new product, we get the top position SEO rankings :D. Even for a term like 'King Song' & we're in second & third position, one below Wikipedia, while the 'official' King Song site ranks fourth B) 

21 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I've got it down to a script now.  :D  He forgot to mention what it's called.  You've got to implant "Electric Unicycle" into their minds a few times so they know what to Google search for.  Also for those in the US/Canada, always plug Ewheels.com.

What I particularly liked about this encounter, is that although it's what we all encounter daily, for the casual YouTube viewer, it's nicely sums up the type of questions they might have, using a head-camera, the quality is terrific. 

21 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Does Jason include some business cards with his shipments?

Not with the Wheel, because are sealed boxes, usually send out the with bonus set of eWheels.com branded wrist-guards. I've got a 20,000 print run on the way...  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Thanks. No issues - YouTube/Google is amazing now in their ability to process whatever in a short time.

Marty's videos are becoming masterpieces in cinematography, videos are so sharp, nice selection of perspectives. Is your selfie stick also a tripod?  

• Like 1