THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

57 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

It's been over a year since I last took a wheel (my first MSuper V3) into the ocean. Today was a perfect mid-March day to take the MSuper V3s+ for my first beach ride of 2018.

Awesome video! Exhilarating! Felt as if I was getting splashed in the face at times! You definately received some looks on that ride.  :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

It's been over a year since I last took a wheel (my first MSuper V3) into the ocean. Today was a perfect mid-March day to take the MSuper V3s+ for my first beach ride of 2018.

Awesome video Marty, I remember your first beach ride, totally awesome  !!! Salt water and EUC, you like to live dangerously ;)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Hy @SOLARO84!

Nice video! Good riding...nice red shoes :-)

Just one hint: On an EUC -especially a Gotway- i would strongly advise for using kneepads!

Looks like u allready used wristguards and a helmet(just seen from shadow?)....so a little bit more gear doesnt matter!

Anyway: Keep on filming and riding :-)

Hy KingSong 69, and thanks!

yes I confirm that I use helmet and wristguards, but you are absolutely right regarding kneepads , sometimes the rush makes me forget to put complete protections! :wacko:

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

the way the msuper glides through the sand and the water flies around it. amazing and it fits with the music too 

very good ;) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Moltimondi said:

Same ride to work,  different wheel....

great camera work, very smooth.  one of the best i've seen so far!  what did you use almost like it was on a gimbal!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Very, very good video, Bet you can't do that w. Tesla hmmm.

How you planning to clean you Msuper? just let it dry on its own or ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Have you approached the committee in charge? I did here in Boise. Exchanged a few emails, and BLAM! Use regulations have been updated to allow electric bikes and unicycles on all paths and bike lanes. 

18 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Have you approached the committee in charge? I did here in Boise. Exchanged a few emails, and BLAM! Use regulations have been updated to allow electric bikes and unicycles on all paths and bike lanes. 

Do you know if these regulations are the same for canyon county or even statewide? I am in Nampa. I can’t seem to find any legislation that is clear. Canyon county is still stuck in the 90s.

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Hnnnnnnnnnnng I really want a watertight wheel. Imagine you could actually take it into the ocean, like knee deep, or cross a shallow river, with no worries that the wheel falling over might fry it. Or just jump into the nearest swimming lake with it and ride right out again:efeeec645d:

After electronics that never fry on mountains, that's my #2 wish.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

great camera work, very smooth.  one of the best i've seen so far!  what did you use almost like it was on a gimbal!

Glad you enjoied it Eddie,

the gear I used for the video are: Gopro Hero 5, Karma Gimball and a regular selfie stick.

image.png.61572c7574cb38760748be416b37c67c.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Moltimondi said:

Glad you enjoied it Eddie,

the gear I used for the video are: Gopro Hero 5, Karma Gimball and a regular selfie stick.

image.png.61572c7574cb38760748be416b37c67c.png

yeh, thought it was on a gimbal!   it doesn't have any of the usual bumps and jarring that the other have even if they have image stabilization.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, z3n said:

I kept waiting for some bikinis. :innocent1:

Me too B)  Unfortunately it was a chilly day at the beach, between storm systems. So very few bikinis.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Very, very good video, Bet you can't do that w. Tesla hmmm.

How you planning to clean you Msuper? just let it dry on its own or ?

I think the bigger 18-inch wheel is better for sand riding.

When I got home I rinsed the wheel off with a hose. No sand, no salt. All is good :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Me too B)  Unfortunately it was a chilly day at the beach, between storm systems. So very few bikinis.

When it does turn warmer please promise no Speedo footage...you included!  ;)

• Like 2

On 3/11/2018 at 8:46 PM, Scouts Honor said:

And that is exactly why I do not want to ride in traffic!!! Did you see how aggressively the driver with the dash cam braked?  No, wait, it didn't seem like he braked at all.  I barely detected a swerve either.  If that was a car stopped in the road where the rider fell, you bet he would have jammed on the brakes, but a squidgy person, no problem.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smoother said:

And that is exactly why I do not want to ride in traffic!!! Did you see how aggressively the driver with the dash cam braked?  No, wait, it didn't seem like he braked at all.  I barely detected a swerve either.  If that was a car stopped in the road where the rider fell, you bet he would have jammed on the brakes, but a squidgy person, no problem.

i think riding in trafic is doable and safe

just not on a busy road at 50 kph... :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

i think riding in trafic is doable and safe

just not on a busy road at 50 kph... :facepalm:

Or  braking gently on a Tesla, or Hitting tilt back on a King Song, or, not seeing a pothole, bump, 1/2 brick, stick, dead opossum, black ice, sand, spilled diesel fuel....  There are 1,000 ways to come off an EUC, and none of them are good being followed by a vehicle with a dozy twit at the wheel who has no idea how close you are to falling.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Cool video and cool city. Nice architecture. Where are you? I think I saw Italian plates on the vehicles.

Glad you enjoyed the video.

That’s correct, those are italian cars.

I am in Milano, Italy. The nice architectures you see are part of a new residential, commercial and business distric called City Life.

• Like 1