John Eucist

Our official euc Discord channel

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:thumbup:  Did I hear my username being mentioned?  Oooh gotta try this out... :dribble: hope it's like those naughty chat rooms with the sexy ladies...

But technically though I'm a finger pointer of thread derailers.  There's a subtle difference there.  :innocent1:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

32 minutes ago, esaj said:

I hope people won't start spamming or trolling using fake usernames and whatnot, so we won't have even more moderating to do :P), 

Aw man :cry2: why bother having a chit chat room if we can't do the fun stuff?  :whistling:

BTW, just FYI in case someone was hoping it would be different - it's all dudes in there. :sleep1:  No hot females wanting to share private photos.  It's like someone popped my balloon of hopes and dreams all of a sudden...  :crying:

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

BTW, just FYI in case someone was hoping it would be different - it's all dudes in there. :sleep1:  No hot females wanting to share private photos.  It's like someone popped my balloon of hopes and dreams all of a sudden...  :crying:

Are you in the right site Hunka? Discord not Disco!:P  No dudes....just hot babes!! :w00t2:

Edited by Rehab1

Hmm might have to take another dip into the discord chat pool!  :dribble:  Olivia Munn... merroweewow!  :w00t2:

19 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hmm might have to take another dip into the discord chat pool!  :dribble:  Olivia Munn... merroweewow!  :w00t2:

Whoa, that is Olivia Munn!  Knew she  looked familiar. :o

4 hours ago, esaj said:

...maybe we can tone down at least a bit all the chit-chat on the forum topics...

Oh Lawd!  Now we're not supposed to chit-chat on a forum?  Yikes, bro!  :P

Posted (edited)

@Rehab1 get yer butt into the Disco channel! ;)  (If ya got some time to spare). 

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

On 4/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, esaj said:

bass ackwards

Haven't seen or heard that for awhile.  Always thought it was a southern US expression.:lol:

Just downloaded the Mac app for this and joined up. It's cool!

On 4/12/2017 at 4:28 AM, esaj said:

Btw, you don't have to register an account unless you want to, just pick a username and join in (although, I hope people won't start spamming or trolling using fake usernames and whatnot, so we won't have even more moderating to do :P) EDIT: John changed the settings so that now you have to register, and it's at least relatively easy to use (if you're familiar with IRC, it's pretty similar with nice clean interface and without having to type commands ;)). Try it out and see if you like it.

The main reason for changing it was to prevent people from logging in with one platform (say PC) without an account, and then logging in via another platform (say Mobile) and end up having two different accounts with the same name before "claiming" either accounts. This happened to @Tilmann hence why I changed it.