The Photo Thread

SlowMo

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I purposefully did everything wrong in this photograph to see if I could bring out the safety police. Success! :D

Not quite, I didn't say or mean to say you were doing anything wrong not wearing a helmet, rather the opposite, you finally did it right. So I really didn't police safety, but the flaw of the law.

Edited by Mono
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I bow to the prowess of @YoshiSkySun and his ACM riding skills

Jeff doesn't look too bad riding while seated either!  :popcorn:  He just needs to be holding a tray of donuts and a beer to complete the look.  :efeebb3acc:   Maybe fashion like a pull-out tray attached to the front of the wheel there.

@JrKline "Wheel Whisperer  You're a seated EUC riding expert and a beautiful man as well.  :efeeec645d:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Jeff doesn't look too bad riding while seated either!  :popcorn:  He just needs to be holding a tray of donuts and a beer to complete the look.  :efeebb3acc:   Maybe fashion like a pull-out tray attached to the front of the wheel there.

@JrKline "Wheel Whisperer  You're a seated EUC riding expert and a beautiful man as well.  :efeeec645d:

Anybody can ride a 22" wheel while seated. But 16"? That takes skill :)

• Upvote 3

On 06/08/2017 at 5:52 AM, Marty Backe said:

From left; myself, @YoshiSkySun, @Stan Onymous, and @JrKline "Wheel Whisperer. Enjoying a lunch at the LA Police Academy Cafe near the end of our Saturday morning ride.

IMG_20170805_112627339_HDR

Should've planned to finish at a Tilted Kilt! 

All those... ummm... "resources" available and you're just squandering away the opportunity. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

in Singapore, with a sparse amount of data and no wheel... But my wheel-less status changed (albeit briefly) this afternoon when I visited The Wheelies workshop & service centre. 

That's great, I'll be going to Singapore in November with my wife, courtesy of my daughter being cabin crew ? I'll have to try and visit the wheelies as well whilst I'm there.

• Upvote 1

On 07/08/2017 at 11:49 PM, Marty Backe said:

Chilling with the classic KS14C

IMG_9834.jpg

On 08/08/2017 at 0:04 AM, Marty Backe said:

I purposefully did everything wrong in this photograph to see if I could bring out the safety police.

I think you missed to get rid of the sandals, wear a closed headphone with noise-canceling, and (most importantly) hyperextend your knees :D

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Mono said:

I think you missed to get rid of the sandals, wear a closed headphone with noise-canceling, and (most importantly) hyperextend your knees :D

Yes, I'm planning all that for my next photo-shoot :D

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Don't forget texting on a phone!

Texting and hands in the pockets, that's a real challenge, but I guess you are right, texting it should be, though it's less cool :(

Edited by Mono