The Photo Thread

SlowMo

5 hours ago, Lefteris said:

On iphone you can use the darknessbot app but it doesn't have anything to do with the EUC.world service.. :( 

DarknessBot has its own position tracking / sharing though. (Maybe mode limited but it allows to discover people)

Edited by null
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

„euc.world“? I am hearing this for the first time. Sorry, Shiga is countryside 😝 and people in the countryside sometimes live a little behind the moon. 🤣 especially me! All I found was that it is an Android App. I only have an iPhone.

Could you provide some more info please? 
Thank you. 

For doubts and questions you can also check this thread:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You must be a slower rider. That mirror looks like it has huge wind resistance at faster speeds.

First thing I thought was.."I hope it breaks away easily". Protrusions mounted to helmets have a tendency to endanger the eyes, neck and throat. At the least, it undermines ANY safety rating from the company. If it breaks away easily, less risk to neck but more risk to the face. Cool gadget and seeing behind you has its benefits. I'd think the wind resistance and noise at 30mph would dampen my enthusiasm to wear it. Of course, Im not a "safety guy", so our compromises differ. Everything is a tradeoff it seems.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

First thing I thought was.."I hope it breaks away easily". Protrusions mounted to helmets have a tendency to endanger the eyes, neck and throat. At the least, it undermines ANY safety rating from the company. If it breaks away easily, less risk to neck but more risk to the face. Cool gadget and seeing behind you has its benefits. I'd think the wind resistance and noise at 30mph would dampen my enthusiasm to wear it. Of course, Im not a "safety guy", so our compromises differ. Everything is a tradeoff it seems.

You've probably never mounted a mirror on your helmet. I can tell you from personal experience that they break very easily.. You'd have to have an especially unlucky day to have it impale your face. And of course if you have a faceshield the risk goes to zero.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

You've probably never mounted a mirror on your helmet. I can tell you from personal experience that they break very easily.. You'd have to have an especially unlucky day to have it impale your face. And of course if you have a faceshield the risk goes to zero.

Nothing that large for sure.. I once had one on a bike helmet, but it lasted about a day. Unlucky day is falling off at all, aint it? I'd imagine that the risk to your neck from the mirror, is minimal in compare to that of a visor anyhow. I contemplated a mirror for my wrist, but then decided I'd rather just turn my head.  Comfort rides a bit higher on my list, than safety in most cases. Its great that we still have the option to embrace these different priorities on a personal basis. I've been eyeballing a new helmet for the euc, but if i ride motorcycles without them whenever i can get away with it, I fear it would collect dust until USA laws about euc's change.

• Like 1

The mirror mounting creates no problems for me. The mirror is the weakest link on my helmet and it does not stay in the way of the view in the direction of traveling. It is mounted so that it does not damage the face in the event of an accident. It does not give any air resistance at the speeds you can reach with a Kingsong EUC. If you want to get it tested with the faster GotWay, then you have to send one to me.
I crashed last summer with a similar mounting and that time the mirror was bent behind the helmet and caused no damage to my head at all. Safety first!

DSCF4767.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dismason said:

The mirror mounting creates no problems for me. The mirror is the weakest link on my helmet and it does not stay in the way of the view in the direction of traveling. It is mounted so that it does not damage the face in the event of an accident. It does not give any air resistance at the speeds you can reach with a Kingsong EUC. If you want to get it tested with the faster GotWay, then you have to send one to me.
I crashed last summer with a similar mounting and that time the mirror was bent behind the helmet and caused no damage to my head at all. Safety first!

DSCF4767.jpg

As long as the mirror don't cause unnecessary rotation of the head in a fall.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 3:54 PM, Unventor said:

Today I were out scouting the area. And of course I managed to get really...I mean really lost.

Follow this tour of the pictures.

https://euc.world/tour/585424298801243

Note this is the most stupid off road I have done so far. At some point I had to pull out google maps to find a heading back to civilisation. 

Yes I had to at some point trolley a bit. So now I  have 3 days of recovery before my feet and knees can ride again. 

I need to get my action camera back up running. 

Nice tour! Glad you're enjoying the nice weather and wheel(s)! (and getting lost, which is just as much fun!)That off-roading look pretty tame compared to the kind of stuff I usually do. Which might explain why I'm constantly getting injured and you aren't :facepalm: :efee612b4b:

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Nice tour! Glad you're enjoying the nice weather and wheel(s)! (and getting lost, which is just as much fun!)That off-roading look pretty tame compared to the kind of stuff I usually do. Which might explain why I'm constantly getting injured and you aren't :facepalm: :efee612b4b:

Well next time I will bring an action camera. And you see how tame it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

Well next time I will bring an action camera. And you see how tame it is.

If you didn't film it, it didn't happen :P

But now seriously, don't hurt yourself to prove that you're as reckless as I am, having 1 idiot on the EUC World Team is more than enough  :efee612b4b:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, travsformation said:

If you didn't film it, it didn't happen :P

But now seriously, don't hurt yourself to prove that you're as reckless as I am, having 1 idiot on the EUC World Team is more than enough  :efee612b4b:

Don't flatter yourself, you are surrounded by idiots, tho some of us prefer to hide more than others...

• Like 2