The Photo Thread

SlowMo

9 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Sorry Bob

It's hard to see (low perspective) but in certain town's, especially at Christmas in Maine, piles of lobster traps in pyramids (in Maine covered with red bows) are a traditional kind of seasonal expression of the holidays. The sign that says 'please don't climb up on the traps' is behind me.

Perhaps they will find the British employee who fell off the luxury cruise ship near Puerto Rico and you'll feel better about the sea.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-46690626

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Perhaps they will find the British employee who fell off the luxury cruise ship near Puerto Rico and you'll feel better about the sea.

"Fell off"?!!.  He swam to shore and is claiming "sunlight asylum"  He's got a good case, we are denied adequate sunlight over here.

Edited by Smoother

6 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

'still missing'

cape-porpoise-robert-dennis

Wood traps are no longer seen....these days it's rubberized wire. Green or yellow.

Now I get why I feel trapped...the colour 😉 nothing to do with bars on the windows 😇C0009(1).thumb.jpg.410152581fca15f1dcc9d27655a603d4.jpg20181004_174708.thumb.jpg.daf7ae8eb016613158b8cafd703423ca.jpg

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Have you talked with Rehab1 recently?

Ohh I didn't see that comming.

I have not see @Rehab1 Today.. I just hope he is ok. Been a while since I last saw one of his funny videos with his big smile.

As Trump was winging his way to Iraq (or slightly after landing there) I was out on a long ride (18 ish miles). The sunset over the health clinic was colorful and I left my Monster out of the picture.

Lahey ClinicLahey Clinic

Along the way at two different locations police cars were running about in traffic (and traffic lights) with their blue police lights flashing perhaps unrelated to the President's trip.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

No scenic pics as I've just been riding around the streets , but when you've got a 1600wh uec and covered 32 miles in 2 hours then i had to come home cause battery low is not a days fun😞, at least when i get my Z10 i can take that out after 😊 , my new house is more hilly,,, I've noticed I'm using more battery also, plus the cold weather ofc ,

Screenshot_20181228_123943_com.cooper.wheellog.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Riding the KS18XL

Is that a prototype helmet for the 'faceplant alert system' with Bluetooth integrated helmet to phone communications ? When activated by a violent fall:

Faceplant alert: can I help ?

FA helmet wearer: I'm probably ok...got wobbles doing about 35 kph

Faceplant alert: anything broken ?

FA helmet wearer: heck no....numb shoulder...and now I'm standing up...will ride back to home

Faceplant alert: okee dokee....

IMG_1074

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

WOW!!! Are you guys giants or is the guy on the bike really small?!

Honey, I shrunk the cyclist! 🤔

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

@Marty Backe great screen saver for my phone. :thumbup:

AB1FE511-2492-4D79-9814-41E3E8A9138C.thumb.png.6309bf735a575cebdd6b86d93b0df697.png

I love this :cheers:, and I'm honored that you chose my picture. And a great idea - why haven't I changed my phone background to an EUC picture. Thanks for the idea.

• Like 2