The Photo Thread

SlowMo

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Marty Backe said:

Picture please. And it can't be a picture of you in front of a stack of boxes :P

Doh!  

Why can't I keep all of my wheels in their boxes? It keeps them warmer through our winter!

Okay then, fine... #MartyIsALegend #TheSquidgyLinebacker   ;)

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

A couple pictures from today's 4600-foot climb of Mt Wilson

Here we are, a couple of miles into the ~10-mile ride. From the left: @Chairman S, @csmyers, @Nick McCutcheon, me, @Klin, and @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer"

IMG_20180901_085358636_HDR

And after we reached the summit. From left: @Chairman S, @csmyers, @Klin, me, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", and @Nick McCutcheon

IMG_20180901_110546347_HDR

Nice to see you boys enjoying the ride, @Marty Backe I think Im a little afraid to try Z10, how fast we forget all other wheels.... and I just picked up mcm5 and msx. Please do a video comparing (I know its a different type, but still), Im sure you've learned a lot and can compare some degree, no rush, lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Nice to see you boys enjoying the ride, @Marty Backe I think Im a little afraid to try Z10, how fast we forget all other wheels.... and I just picked up mcm5 and msx. Please do a video comparing (I know its a different type, but still), Im sure you've learned a lot and can compare some degree, no rush, lol.

:laughbounce2:

I haven't forgotten my other wheels. Just yesterday I took my Monster for a 60-mile ride. Most of my riding never gets filmed.

But don't try a Z10 unless you want to buy one :D

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

:laughbounce2:

I haven't forgotten my other wheels. Just yesterday I took my Monster for a 60-mile ride. Most of my riding never gets filmed.

But don't try a Z10 unless you want to buy one :D

You're so mean, lol

I'm seriously thinking of placing an order, but I will have to sell either mcm5 or msx, my wife will kill me  (lol), if i tell her i wanna keep all 3.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

You're so mean, lol

I'm seriously thinking of placing an order, but I will have to sell either mcm5 or msx, my wife will kill me  (lol), if i tell her i wanna keep all 3.

Buy her some flowers or something... you have a great foundation for your stable... :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

You're so mean, lol

That's a tough call, which one to get ride of. I know that you know this, but the Z10 is not a "Yourtoys" hi-speed wheel. So that pretty much means that you need to keep the MSX.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That's a tough call, which one to get ride of. I know that you know this, but the Z10 is not a "Yourtoys" hi-speed wheel. So that pretty much means that you need to keep the MSX.

lol, you just maybe right, I might have to sell mcm5, I like that wheel, but  I think I love speed more :w00t2:

• Like 1

On 8/31/2018 at 4:28 PM, Marty Backe said:

A few pictures of today's beach run with my current favorite wheel

IMG_20180830_163036-2

IMG_20180830_162112181_HDR

IMG_20180830_162310893_HDR

I noticed another difference to other pictures with other wheels. The Z keeps almost magnetically drawing all the attention away from the landscape and from you - the cool rider! - where else in pictures with other wheels, the viewer first glances at the wheel and then looks at the rider,  the landscape and other things. The Z seem to draw tooooo much attention. I am not sure if I like that. ?

Might switch back to my Tesla (when hunting for girls ...) ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ymladda said:

You could also print a picture of yourself and put it on the sides of the Z10 ;)

... together with my telephone numbers!  Yessss! The greatest idea ever! Thank you! ??

Edited by Toshio Uemura
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

If your like me you have 9 lives before the killing actually begins so you can safely buy 6 more wheels with no problems. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

If your like me you have 9 lives before the killing actually begins so you can safely buy 6 more wheels with no problems. 

@Rehab1 I have other interests as well, HiFi audio, Im trying to be fair as well, shes been more than understanding, I don't want to push it.....

• Like 2