INMOTION V12

Mike Roe

27 minutes ago, Tyler Pruitt said:

How do you have your split mode configured? 

Currently speeding is 100% and braking around 50%. I like a little lean when braking. But I need more time to see how split mode and pedal sensitivity changes the feel.

Too much to adjust.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tyler Pruitt said:

You guys were not kidding about the sound wave with the new firmware is absolutely horrendous.  I would even pay money for downloadable options with different sounds.  

What changed in the new firmware making it so horrible?

3 minutes ago, lirva said:

I'm not sure, but seems that my split mode settings changes on their own.

Just looked them 8 hours ago and few hours later during riding acceleration was -100%. 

I think if you are using EUC world there may be some weirdness going on. Since the latest firmware for v12, some things kind of weirded out in euc world Not sure if that is what you are seeing.. 

but i noticed that my top speed and some other stuff changed on their own, when i dug around i noticed euc world was missing some features and thought maybe some settings were reverting.

It was also randomizing battery percentage, which made me think some of the speed and throttle settings may get a bit screwey. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

People who already have their V12, what pads are you putting on it?

I have the EUC_market pads for v12. I removed the top snap on pads and was able to apply the velcro under the standard snap on pads. So I can use it with standard or with the Euc market pads. 

I ride with and without the pads depending on what I am doing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waulnut said:

Screenshot_20210901-062811.jpg

I wonder what happened with the original shipment. Mine seems to be perfect other than having to manually ask for the firmware update. Hopefully that whole thing with the firmware is sorted out by now. I dont want to have to reach out for every firmware update going fwd. 

Bad news guys. My V12 is acting up, spin kill button is dead, no BT or side lights.

Low beam constantly on. Wheel still balances. 

edit: And still charges, so I can continue riding.

Edited by lirva

1 hour ago, evans036 said:

gotta love ewheels... i asked yesterday if my order will be filled in the next v12 batch (i ordered 3/4 weeks ago).

here is their response within a couple hours:

Hi Steve,

Yes, your reservation falls within the first large scale batch of V12s, expected to arrive in late October.

Let us know if the wait becomes too long for you, and you'd like to switch your deposit over to another wheel, it's no problem.

Thanks,

Drew

If only other wheels are not back ordered either though 😅😅. I always appreciate the quick response from eWheels.

10 minutes ago, RagingGrandpa said:

...but you shouldn't ;)

(Riding with a glitchy board is very very risky)

Exactly! Even the firmware can be distributed between two boards, and once the firmware calls for some action from the one that doesn’t work, you could go down at any moment without a warning.

(I have no idea how the firmware actually works, I just know that people have crashed glitchy wheels without an obvious riding circumstances or even a warning.)

• Like 3